PDA

View Full Version : ESPN FIRST TAKE= JOKE

miked1958
09-17-2012, 07:57 PM
I noticed that on espn firsttake that all they talked about was the final play and how wrong TC was.. Not any mention of the game or anything. not anything about Eli and his WRs record setting day. they usually have a whole debate about the giants. lol. what tools

you can bet if eli didnt make that comeback and put up all those yards they would of jumped on him for his poor perfomance and 3 picks. I just dont get it sometimes

egyptian420
09-17-2012, 08:04 PM
First off....that show is stupid and caters to idiots. Second off, Bayless is paid to be that way. Third off, as far as they're concerned, we should've beat TB 40-3, so yes, if TB beat us, they'd be talking about how we're garbage for 2 hours.

Easiest solution: stop wasting your time watching that stupidity.

fansince69
09-17-2012, 08:05 PM
I noticed that on espn firsttake that all they talked about was the final play and how wrong TC was.. Not any mention of the game or anything. not anything about Eli and his WRs record setting day. they usually have a whole debate about the giants. lol. what tools

you can bet if eli didnt make that comeback and put up all those yards they would of jumped on him for his poor perfomance and 3 picks. I just dont get it sometimes

Not trying to be an *** but you do know these guys just pick the most controversial things to discuss and draw an audience right?it's not really about sports...it's about controversy

miked1958
09-17-2012, 08:06 PM
First off....that show is stupid and caters to idiots. Second off, Bayless is paid to be that way. Third off, as far as they're concerned, we should've beat TB 40-3, so yes, if TB beat us, they'd be talking about how we're garbage for 2 hours.

Easiest solution: stop wasting your time watching that stupidity.thanks for the tip. thats why i subscribed to NFLn

Beelzeboss
09-17-2012, 08:08 PM
Controversy sells, just ignore it.

SuperNYGiants
09-17-2012, 08:18 PM
The man crush Bayless has on Tebow is quite disturbing, I wonder if he thinks Tebow is better than Eli, I'm sure he does, he thinks Eli is just lucky. Oh man...

blueomaha
09-17-2012, 08:42 PM
the hate for the NYG is real....NYG4LIFE....

BlueSanta
09-17-2012, 08:54 PM
The man crush Bayless has on Tebow is quite disturbing, I wonder if he thinks Tebow is better than Eli, I'm sure he does, he thinks Eli is just lucky. Oh man...

Bayless was quite complimentary of the Giants this entire offseason.

People care way to much about what these guys say.

Flip Empty
09-17-2012, 08:55 PM
When anyone makes a thread like this, all it says is that those guys are doing their job.

TheAnalyst
09-17-2012, 09:01 PM
Wait, Eli had 510 yards passing? I though he only played the final snap and got knocked down. Peyton looks like Eli early on, 2 bad INTs in 3 passes.

Bing Crosby
09-17-2012, 09:04 PM
I watched it for longer then I'd care to admit, waiting for someone to actually talk about the game itself to no avail. No mention of what actually happened, just Skippy claiming that the "new Vince Lombardi" Greg Schiano was just so tough and brilliant and so "old school". I swear if I hear one more idiot talk about how Mr. 68-67 Greg Schiano is such a revolutionary new age coach I'm never going to watch ESPN again, besides during Monday Night Football. It's bad enough I have to deal with some of you guys here trying to say how tough this guy is, and how brilliant the cheap shot was.

Schiano and the Bucs are so tough that they were all for kneeling the ball THREE TIMES in week one against the Panthers, even though they were up by only 6. But hey they plays for the ENTIRE 60 MINUTES!! WHAT A BRILLIANT TACTICIAN!! What a Football God! What a tough guy! Move over Paul Brown!! Give me a break.

miked1958
09-17-2012, 09:18 PM
The man crush Bayless has on Tebow is quite disturbing, I wonder if he thinks Tebow is better than Eli, I'm sure he does, he thinks Eli is just lucky. Oh man...yes there was two whole segments just on Tebows one play. lol

miked1958
09-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Wait, Eli had 510 yards passing? I though he only played the final snap and got knocked down. Peyton looks like Eli early on, 2 bad INTs in 3 passes.Well now its 3 INTS

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Well, now Peyton has 3 ints in the 1st Qtr. Back to the Topic. BSPN is nothing but a joke. I had the day off and watched it from morning to night today and all that they could talk about was the end play. Not that we broke an NFL record with 2 receivers, not that eli had huge yardage in the 4th qtr, not we outscored the bucs 25-7 in the 4th. Whatever, I have been over the fact that they wont talk about us in a positive light and I am fine wit that and I do believe that our team is good to go with that as well.

We win when it counts, and unfortunately thats just what we do. For some reason we do not go into play mode until it is urgent.

Captain Chaos
09-17-2012, 09:48 PM
They are young and impressionable!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-17-2012, 09:58 PM
They are young and impressionable!The guys on BSPN???? If they are young, I am a King. Anyways, those old farts who call Us out are my friends, cause it just MAKES OUR TEAM THAT MUCH STRONGER!

BMW
09-18-2012, 02:55 AM
First take is for entertainment purposes only, don't take it seriously and laugh at it.