PDA

View Full Version : BE GONE EGIRLS TROLLS!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-17-2012, 11:08 PM
I am just saying. 3 1/2 weeks here and all HE has brought is some sad game. I do like some Eagles fans, however, some people just dont have a clue. They are just trolls that hate their parents and wanna spew their hate of living on the world. We have seen our share of other teams trolls on here, SF, GB, DALLASSS, unfortunately some just dont get it. We dont care, we ARE the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS and nobody can take their accomplishments away.

So I say to all the trolls.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGVvSqR_W4eCLWMKXfcz95IdO-RgNSdeG-b3KcD_IPpCXYj2SJrA

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 06:21 PM
YEAH!!! Curse those handsome Philadelphians, whoever they may be!!! Booo I say! BOOOOO!!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 08:29 PM
YEAH!!! Curse those handsome Philadelphians, whoever they may be!!! Booo I say! BOOOOO!!!!Saw this and thought of you 1st.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.329.329/p403x403/296738_411329575596683_989870769_n.jpg

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 08:31 PM
And this.
http://citysubwaycreatures.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/eagles-suck.jpg

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 08:49 PM
They really are slime. I saw one spit at a ten year kid at a game once with my own eyes. Id never bring my kid within 100 yards of Lincoln Financial Field. The only home crowd lower than them? The Raiders. and thats just because they have 11,000 MS13 Gangbangers at every home game

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 08:56 PM
They really are slime. I saw one spit at a ten year kid at a game once with my own eyes. Id never bring my kid within 100 yards of Lincoln Financial Field. The only home crowd lower than them? The Raiders. and thats just because they have 11,000 MS13 Gangbangers at every home gameSorry about your experience. Being an internet tough guy is one thing, actually starting a real fight over a team is another. I just dont understand why you would go to a smack talk forum without actual football knowledge and facts. He just slings poo around and calls that smack talk.http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-rolleyes008.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 09:03 PM
All that noise from this clown after two one point wins? Jesus. I'd hate to listen to his yammering if he was here repping a Division rival that was actually contending. That O-line is made out of Snotty kleenex. Mike will be the Hospital after they get done with the huge amount of cupcake games the Eagles schedule is front-loaded with and have to deal with some real trouble.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 11:04 PM
All that noise from this clown after two one point wins? Jesus. I'd hate to listen to his yammering if he was here repping a Division rival that was actually contending. That O-line is made out of Snotty kleenex. Mike will be the Hospital after they get done with the huge amount of cupcake games the Eagles schedule is front-loaded with and have to deal with some real trouble.

Cupcake games? LOL!!! The only cupcake games I see on the horizon are the Gnats game in two weeks and a Monday night game at the end of November....heeeeere Kitty Kitty....

You think Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Detroit are cupcake teams? You really know football don't you homer! LOL!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Cupcake games? LOL!!! The only cupcake games I see on the horizon are the Gnats game in two weeks and a Monday night game at the end of November....heeeeere Kitty Kitty....

You think Pittsburgh, Atlanta and Detroit are cupcake teams? You really know football don't you homer! LOL!Now this Egirls fan knows the pain your in and has a solution HOagie*******. Take some notes.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTev7V5bhHk0Bkk4HOzvJP7PgiDGNKBW sDvqnH4_j3W7_RvzAZnSQ

Laurah1275
09-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Oh Dear God...Fifty, I know you'll never throw him the bone so I will volunteer...Yes Hoagie you are completely right and I have finally come around and seen the light. The Eagles are a kick *** team who stomp the Giants into the dirt whenever we meet. We are nothing but lucky and don't deserve anything we've accomplished. We are the laughing stock of the NFL, and if anyone should have 2 rings in 5 years(and probably more) it is the Eagles.

Satisfied? Is that what you wanted? Is that what you needed baby? Now stop the ignorant noise and go play on Eagles MB.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 05:57 PM
Oh Dear God...Fifty, I know you'll never throw him the bone so I will volunteer...Yes Hoagie you are completely right and I have finally come around and seen the light. The Eagles are a kick *** team who stomp the Giants into the dirt whenever we meet. We are nothing but lucky and don't deserve anything we've accomplished. We are the laughing stock of the NFL, and if anyone should have 2 rings in 5 years(and probably more) it is the Eagles.

Satisfied? Is that what you wanted? Is that what you needed baby? Now stop the ignorant noise and go play on Eagles MB.

YES!!! One down....2,053 to go....

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 06:00 PM

Satisfied? Is that what you wanted? Is that what you needed baby? Now stop the ignorant noise and go play on Eagles MB.Laurah, WTF are you doing? I cannot throw a bone to an Iggles fan, the souls of Vicks dead dogs need that particular bone I was saving.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 06:01 PM
YES!!! One down....2,053 to go....I guess you dont understand SARCASM. Wow, just wow.

Laurah1275
09-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Laurah, WTF are you doing? I cannot throw a bone to an Iggles fan, the souls of Vicks dead dogs need that particular bone I was saving.LOL..LOL..LOL...Nasty Fifty...Low down nasty...I love it! :)

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Laurah, WTF are you doing? I cannot throw a bone to an Iggles fan, the souls of Vicks dead dogs need that particular bone I was saving.

Aww thats sweet, but really, maybe you should make a donation to organizations that help underage hookers that get sexually assaulted by ex Gnats players. I mean I love dogs and all but human beings deserve more of our sympathy? Dont'cha think? Hmmm?

ShakeandBake
09-19-2012, 07:02 PM
Aww thats sweet, but really, maybe you should make a donation to organizations that help underage hookers that get sexually assaulted by ex Gnats players. I mean I love dogs and all but human beings deserve more of our sympathy? Dont'cha think? Hmmm?

One girl that said she was of age, vs dozens, probably hundreds of animals killed. Even for an Eagles troll, you're ******ed.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:16 PM
One girl that said she was of age, vs dozens, probably hundreds of animals killed. Even for an Eagles troll, you're ******ed.

ONE girl that he got CAUGHT with. God only knows how many other children he was messing with! Defending Lawrence Taylor...Even for a Gnats homer, thats sick pal...

Die-Hard
09-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Do not get personal.

Lame Mom jokes? Seriously? Leave it out of here. That goes for everybody

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Do not get personal.

Lame Mom jokes? Seriously? Leave it out of here. That goes for everybodyThis chick seriously needs to be re-done. Maybe SHE should watch nip tuck for a bit. I however think this tranny wanna be Iggles fan is nothing more than a fat ***, zit ridden, tranny that actually comes from PHILTHY, and is nothing more than needing attention cuz their so called CONCUBINES did not give it to them. DELUSIONAL at best. This it is a straight up Wanna Be Eagles Fan!!! Good Luck on this.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 09:05 PM
This chick seriously needs to be re-done. Maybe SHE should watch nip tuck for a bit. I however think this tranny wanna be Iggles fan is nothing more than a fat ***, zit ridden, tranny that actually comes from PHILTHY, and is nothing more than needing attention cuz their so called CONCUBINES did not give it to them. DELUSIONAL at best. This it is a straight up Wanna Be Eagles Fan!!! Good Luck on this.

Now, didn't the moderator just tell you not to give out with the personal attacks? Shame on you!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Now, didn't the moderator just tell you not to give out with the personal attacks? Shame on you!Oh ****ING WELL, I will live with a few days ban, You however will never be allowed back since they have your IP addy. In lamens terms you have to move or scrub off anothers internet. Its worth it since you seem to be the scum off a pond and victimize a football players dying family and all. That is the bottom for even scum like yourself.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 09:50 PM
Oh ****ING WELL, I will live with a few days ban, You however will never be allowed back since they have your IP addy. In lamens terms you have to move or scrub off anothers internet. Its worth it since you seem to be the scum off a pond and victimize a football players dying family and all. That is the bottom for even scum like yourself.

Wow! So, is that what you do all the time, change IP addresses? So you must troll a lot then? Sounds like you've been banned a bunch of times!

Golly!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Wow! So, is that what you do all the time, change IP addresses? So you must troll a lot then? Sounds like you've been banned a bunch of times!

Golly!You are just a girl with no tampon, that is all.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 09:56 PM
You are just a girl with no tampon, that is all.

Again with the personal attacks/ Where is the love? Stop the hate child!

eLi MusT gO dEEp
09-20-2012, 03:57 PM
This board used to have so many Eagles fans on it. Lol they all ran off after the first Eli SB I guess.

JB456
09-20-2012, 04:56 PM
And this.
http://citysubwaycreatures.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/eagles-suck.jpg

Hahahahaha, is this real? If so, awsome.

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 12:20 AM
No, some window licking Gnats fan was able to work out how to use Photoshop and thought this would be funny. Yawn.

CLR
09-21-2012, 01:21 PM
wouldn't ya love to know how this feels?

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 02:42 PM
No, some window licking Gnats fan was able to work out how to use Photoshop and thought this would be funny. Yawn.

it IS funny. As well as accurate.