PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from Snappinnecks this week??

miked1958
09-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Was just wondering with the short week and all if he would have time to get up his AWESOME HD Highlights. I didnt see him on here at all last couple days. I think he was in the Gameday thread though. Maybe to busy to do it this week or away.

We Gmen fans are spoiled when it comes to his highlights i guess.

I know i am

miked1958
09-18-2012, 10:29 AM
last week he got them up around 24 hours after the game ended.

Flip Empty
09-18-2012, 10:57 AM
He was mentioned in this (http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?19310-Where-is-the-highlights-that-usual-is-on-here-after-a-Giants-game-Just-curious!!!) thread. Apparently he can't do it this week.

I was looking forward to them, too, hah. I think I'll just "obtain" the game instead.

miked1958
09-18-2012, 11:03 AM
He was mentioned in this (http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?19310-Where-is-the-highlights-that-usual-is-on-here-after-a-Giants-game-Just-curious!!!) thread. Apparently he can't do it this week.

I was looking forward to them, too, hah. I think I'll just "obtain" the game instead. to bad. hey i wonder what kind of shot our game has on NFL.com for the game of the week

RoanokeFan
09-18-2012, 11:07 AM
I'm thinking he's got a lo0t to pull together

miked1958
09-18-2012, 11:10 AM
I'm thinking he's got a lo0t to pull together
i guess some of us take it for granted and just expect to see it every week, not realizing how much work goes into it and the fact that he doing it as a fan for all of our enjoyment and gets nothing for it. just doing it out of the kindness of his heart.

miked1958
09-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Also what about the Giants fan that makes the Emotional vidoes that GET US FIRED UP for the Games. did he do one for the TB game. Is there one for the Carolina game? I know someone posted the one prior to the Dallas game in a thread and we all thanked him for his awesome work. He actually came into the thread and said he was honored that so many of us felt his work was so Great.

miked1958
09-18-2012, 11:17 AM
found the thread. his name is Chuck Knoxx

http://boards.giants.com/showthread.php?16004-Defend-the-throne!!!!!!-Oh-my-god!!!!!!!!!!!-ChuckKnoxx

video DEFEND THE THRONE..

We didnt do a very good job of it in game 1 though

miked1958
09-18-2012, 11:25 AM
He did do one after the Dallas loss. Its called "The New York Giants Keep Moving Forward"...

For some reason when I click on it i can watch it but get and "Abort" message which wont allow me to click on it to make a link.

Just go to YouTube and Type in search box and it will come up. I assume he will do a follow up after the win to get ready for the Panthers game as well. didnt see it there yet.

TheAnalyst
09-18-2012, 11:28 AM
to bad. hey i wonder what kind of shot our game has on NFL.com for the game of the week

Tonight at 8pm, replay of the game. NFL network

miked1958
Heres a Link to his YouTube Page which has the new video on it....

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx?feature=CAQQwRs%3D

miked1958
I thank and salute guys like these that take time out of their BUSY Schedules to make video clips of Highlights and Vids that get us FIRED up for our games. HATS OFF TO YOU GUYS> THANKS!!!

miked1958
09-18-2012, 11:31 AM
Tonight at 8pm, replay of the game. NFL networkAwesome!!! someone else that didnt get the game asked a question if NFLn replays games yesterday. I told him they review all the games and only pick 1 or 2 to rebroadcast through the week. glad ours got picked

egyptian420
09-18-2012, 11:34 AM
i guess some of us take it for granted and just expect to see it every week, not realizing how much work goes into it and the fact that he doing it as a fan for all of our enjoyment and gets nothing for it. just doing it out of the kindness of his heart.+1

TheAnalyst
09-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Awesome!!! someone else that didnt get the game asked a question if NFLn replays games yesterday. I told him they review all the games and only pick 1 or 2 to rebroadcast through the week. glad ours got picked

I think they pick the 4 best games of the week. Any close games, or OT games. I think they could replay all the NFC East games minus Dallas, since, Dallas got their butts kicked :-)

miked1958
09-18-2012, 02:19 PM
I think they pick the 4 best games of the week. Any close games, or OT games. I think they could replay all the NFC East games minus Dallas, since, Dallas got their butts kicked :-)I checked and it runs for an hour and a half. I guess with very few commericals compared to the orig broadcast and no halftime and less stoppages for timeouts the can cram it into half the time. maybe they will omit eli s 3 picks lol