PDA

View Full Version : Amazing read on Andre Brown

CowboysSuck
09-18-2012, 02:07 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/long_road_home_BQsjUByUIEKWG41TNzAGON

Pretty heart-warming story. Hope this kid sticks and stays.

I don't remember us cutting him and he bouncing from team to team like that. I thought we had him on IR or PS since we drafted him...

fansince69
09-18-2012, 02:12 PM
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/long_road_home_BQsjUByUIEKWG41TNzAGON

Pretty heart-warming story. Hope this kid sticks and stays.

I don't remember us cutting him and he bouncing from team to team like that. I thought we had him on IR or PS since we drafted him or something...

we cut him after the Achilles thing...then he bounced a couple places before we signed him again last year....I think there are many people on here that do not realize we drafted him...they think he was just a FA

CowboysSuck
09-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Anyone who considers themselves a Giants fan must read. Ultimate underdog story. Gotta love it

GameTime
09-18-2012, 03:51 PM
“I just needed a shot and took advantage of my shot [Sunday],’’ Brown said. “I don’t think it’s closure, though. I think it’s just the beginning.’’

Great line and great story. he can tell his son Sabastien....he got a ring.....he got ring....he got a ring.....

BlueMetal 40
09-18-2012, 04:42 PM
Good read. He's probably going to get his shot Thursday. Rest Bradshaw so he is good to go for Philthy.

ryan12
09-18-2012, 05:09 PM
great read

Captain Chaos
09-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Got to love those high character players!

SackingMyths
09-18-2012, 10:39 PM
That would be insane for his long, ridiculously challenging journey to lead him to his first career start on national TV and in front of his family and hometown...and playing for the team he loves.

Great story. Wish him success!

Moke
09-18-2012, 10:47 PM
I have loved Andre Brown for awhile and wanted him over DJ Ware for such a long time. I am happy that Andre Brown made the team and I'm happy how much he contributed in the Tampa vs. NY game.

I hope he keeps proving himself.

“But honestly, we always knew it wasn’t finished in New York. He always said, ‘Man, it would be great if I could get back to the Giants,’ because he wanted to finish what he started there. When he was young, we always talked about getting late gratification.’’

Love Andre Brown!