PDA

View Full Version : Don"t have much love for Cam Newton or the Panthers !!!

shocknaweny
09-18-2012, 03:38 PM
the 2005 Playoff exit to them still hurts to be hoest ....so as Micheal Strahan would say

" Take their hearts on every play !!! "

Giants win 27-24

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 05:49 PM
Good luck - I'm putting this one in the W column for Carolina.

Giantz4Life
09-18-2012, 05:50 PM
the 2005 Playoff exit to them still hurts to be hoest ....so as Micheal Strahan would say

Giants win 27-24

I think 2 Super Bowls since that time should have helped to mend those wounds.

Giantz4Life
09-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Good luck - I'm putting this one in the W column for Carolina.

We shall see. Not loving a road game on a short week, but we shall see.

egyptian420
09-18-2012, 06:44 PM
lol got Newton on my fantasy team...this is one week I won't mind if he gets no points

Panthers527
09-18-2012, 11:58 PM

Giants win 27-24

I know the loss hurt, just like I hate ARZ, Seattle and GB.. All these teams beat us in the playoffs and went on to the SB... GB the only one to win it though. But I love the Giants as a Panther fan... You guys beat a cheating team twice, that beat us in the SB... I cheered for you guys relentlessly both games..

miked1958
09-19-2012, 01:04 AM
I know the loss hurt, just like I hate ARZ, Seattle and GB.. All these teams beat us in the playoffs and went on to the SB... GB the only one to win it though. But I love the Giants as a Panther fan... You guys beat a cheating team twice, that beat us in the SB... I cheered for you guys relentlessly both games..i have no hate for the panthers. I wish no ill will on them. Watched Cam in College each week as I am a fan of the SEC. Very talented young man to say the least. He fought and fought in college and got a national title. I have no doubt the kid has the goods to win at this level and it won't be long before he leads the panthers to a SB.

As far as the game this week. I say Carolina leads most of the way with the giants getting 10 late points to win by 4

tonyt830
09-19-2012, 06:48 AM
This wont be a give me game by any means. The Panthers can be dangerous and will give the Giants all they have. But my feeling is, if the Giants are ahead by 2 scores in the 4th quarter, that does not bode well for the Panthers. The Panthers are not built to be a quick score, 4th quarter, comeback team.

I like the Giants chances in the pass game vs the Panthers D. No doubt though, the Gmen need to contain Scam and the run game. But Steve Smith is still a dangerous weapon on the outside.