PDA

View Full Version : Panthers vs Giants: Pregame thoughts from Charlotte

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Hello Giants Fans,Panthers PSL holder here. I just wanted to stop in and wish your squad good luck Thursday Night - I'll be there cheering on Carolina in what I think will be a pretty hotly contested matchup. Big Blue gets plenty of respect down here in Carolina.

What I like:

If the Panthers can establish the run game, Cam has 7 or 8 guys to toss the ball to.

Greg Olsen - You can either shut him down or shut Smitty down - you can't do both.

Improved Panthers D Line - can get pressure on Eli, I believe. Especially at home.

All the points the Giants D have given up so far.. What is it... 58?

Ya'll barely beat Tampa - Yeah, they beat us, but we are definitely a better football team than the Bucs, period.

What I Don't like

:Manning in the 4th quarter scares me. Plus,the Panthers are not a come from behind team.

The Panthers secondary. If we lose this game, its more than likely because of this.

At any rate, its too close for this Panthers fan to call. Good luck, guys.

Jahh
09-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Has Greg Olsen done anything yet this year?

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 05:32 PM
The Saints D actually did one thing right Sunday, they took him out of the game - but the Smitty and LaFell ran wild in spotty coverage.

ryan12
09-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Has Greg Olsen done anything yet this year?

lafell scares me more then olsen

TheAnalyst
09-18-2012, 05:38 PM
Kitty City? I hope you are a female.

ReiRiza
09-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Kitty City? I hope you are a female.Lmaoooooo I thought the same thing

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Im here to talk about the game, not this little message forum smack BS. Can you fellas handle that, or am I in the wrong place?

TheAnalyst
09-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Im here to talk about the game, not this little message forum smack BS. Can you fellas handle that, or am I in the wrong place?

You said we cant stop Olsen and Smith, but could stop one. Ok, we chose to stop Smith. Olsen will stop himself. The key is stopping Cam Newton. Giants do that they win.

Oh and have fun watching your team stop EITHER Nicks or Cruz.

ibbill
09-18-2012, 05:48 PM

Yes I can handle that. The NYG keep Cam contained I feel your in for a long day the word is IF Then again can you guys Handle JPP Tuck Osi and he will play away from home and Joesph. That is the real question.

ryan12
09-18-2012, 05:50 PM
Hello Giants Fans,Panthers PSL holder here. I just wanted to stop in and wish your squad good luck Thursday Night - I'll be there cheering on Carolina in what I think will be a pretty hotly contested matchup. Big Blue gets plenty of respect down here in Carolina.

What I like:

If the Panthers can establish the run game, Cam has 7 or 8 guys to toss the ball to.

Greg Olsen - You can either shut him down or shut Smitty down - you can't do both.

Improved Panthers D Line - can get pressure on Eli, I believe. Especially at home.

Ya'll barely beat Tampa - Yeah, they beat us, but we are definitely a better football team than the Bucs, period.

What I Don't like

:Manning in the 4th quarter scares me. Plus,the Panthers are not a come from behind team.

The Panthers secondary. If we lose this game, its more than likely because of this.

At any rate, its too close for this Panthers fan to call. Good luck, guys.

i dont wish you luck in the game however i wish you luck for a injury free game and give you respect for coming on these boards and not being a ******

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 05:53 PM
We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 05:54 PM
Thanks Ryan!

ryan12
09-18-2012, 05:58 PM
We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.

we like when people write us off.... how many rings has your team won???????

PBTimmons
09-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Key to beating the Panthers is the running game. Look at Tampa. As much as the media wants to love huge on Cam, he isn't a pure passer and although he has one hell of an arm, he isn't a 4th quarter comeback kind of guy. Not yet at least.

Key to this game...

Giants need to find a way to finally start strong and make Carolina play from behind. Game over.

Laurah1275
09-18-2012, 06:02 PM
We aren't looking past the Giants, but after all the points your Defense has given up against two offenses that don't come close to matching Carolina's offensive firepower, that becomes a very big "if". I'm a lot more worried about the Falcons, quite honestly. Eli, Cruz, and PT are great - but the Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years.Least feared Superbowl Champs in years.....WE'LL BE DAT!....better than most feared team minus the SB champs part. Should be a good game though. LET'S GO GIANTS! :)

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 06:02 PM
No rings in Carolina, Ryan, but we just got started. Big Blue has been around since Calvin Coolidge was President. I don't think your question points out anything close to a legit comparison. Carolina knocked you out of the playoffs once, thats good enough for now.

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Key to beating the Panthers is the running game. Look at Tampa. As much as the media wants to love huge on Cam, he isn't a pure passer and although he has one hell of an arm, he isn't a 4th quarter comeback kind of guy. Not yet at least. Key to this game...Giants need to find a way to finally start strong and make Carolina play from behind. Game over.I agree with all of this - but the game plan in Tampa was for Cam NOT to run. He will be running Thursday night, along with Stewart,Williams, and Tolbert. Your DBs will feel like theyre stuck in the mud, and terribly confused. THEN, we'll start airing it out. Im more worried about the Panthers Pass Defense than anything - and Manning can change a game in minutes, especially late. Cam cant do that (yet).

Denaliman316
09-18-2012, 06:13 PM
I now live in the Carolina area and watch the Panthers as well as the Giants.

Smith, Cam and Williams scare me the most.

The way I look at this is we play them the way we played the Eagles in 2010 and 2011 until that last game last year. The Eagles have Maclin, Jackson, Shady and Vick. We did pretty well with the exception of the game we dare not speak of. Similar style offense but with a different D and two WRs. The Saints aren't used to running QBs and we are for the most part with Vick and Romo all those years and even in that opener we didn't do a horrible time against Romo. Austin and Witten were pretty corralled. Bryant was the one who burned us and we were missing a key DB and run stopper and both are expected to play so no promises but that should help.

I expect a shootout and it coming down to it late in the 4th.

Bluetooss
09-18-2012, 06:24 PM

Not that the Defense played incredibly well on Sunday, but just looking at points scored is a little short sited. 21 of those points were directly off interceptions- one TD on a pick-6, and TD drives started on the 28 and 13 yard line.

So yes, Eli could throw 3 INTs again and back the defense up, but I wouldn't count on that.

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 06:31 PM
If we can keep in Gints O off the field while simultaneously wearing out the D and win the time of possession battle, 'd feel a lot better about our chances. If we get the 4 headed monster ground game established early, we can grind it out for a win.

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 06:41 PM

Lol my dude I don't know how to tell you this but you Los to the Bucs who are ok and you beat the saints who lost to the redskins who just lost to St. Louis. The Panthers are not in the same league as the Giants I hope you realize that... Because you talk about them like they are the second coming of the 07 patriots offense. Greg Olsen got ran out of town in Chicago and Steve smith is good but very old. Relax and worry about our weapons which are the best in the league

btbrennan
09-18-2012, 06:41 PM
JPP will be Cam's bane. Mark my words.

dave56dj
09-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Check out the stats in the tampa game- while
Our thin secondary struggled and gave up to many big plays please note the majority of scores were due to threeturnovers. They weren't able to run the ball much and the long td by Williams actually hit off tryons helmet before being caught- If the giants play clean there is no way their d struggles as much. By the way Stewart is a dnp today as is your right tackle and kalil was limited - three letters for you JPP- best end in game.

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 07:01 PM
Lol my dude I don't know how to tell you this but you Los to the Bucs who are ok and you beat the saints who lost to the redskins who just lost to St. Louis. The Panthers are not in the same league as the Giants I hope you realize that... Because you talk about them like they are the second coming of the 07 patriots offense. Greg Olsen got ran out of town in Chicago and Steve smith is good but very old. Relax and worry about our weapons which are the best in the league You sound pretty confident, and while youre not wrong, I could say the same thing about the Giants getting manhandled by a Cowboys team who put up one lone TD against the Seattle Seahawks, who will be fighting all season long For 3rd place in the NFC West. The Panthers aren't World Beaters of course, but I dont think the Giants are, either - especially with a slew of significant injuries, plus a really short week. You'd do well not to underestimate the Panthers (at home). This is a must win for Carolina. Its gonna be a dogfight.

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 07:06 PM
You sound pretty confident, and while youre not wrong, I could say the same thing about the Giants getting manhandled by a Cowboys team who put up one lone TD against the Seattle Seahawks, who will be fighting all season long For 3rd place in the NFC West. The Panthers aren't World Beaters of course, but I dont think the Giants are, either - especially with a slew of significant injuries, plus a really short week. You'd do well not to underestimate the Panthers (at home). This is a must win for Carolina. Its gonna be a dogfight.

Point taken. Let's just let the 2 squads fight it out. Words are just words

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Point taken. Let's just let the 2 squads fight it out. Words are just words

AWWWW! Where's the fun in THAT???!!! BOOORRRIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 07:12 PM
AWWWW! Where's the fun in THAT???!!! BOOORRRIIINNNGGGG!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha the guy doesn't seem like a jerk! I only like arguing with and proving jerks wrong

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Hahahahahaha the guy doesn't seem like a jerk! I only like arguing with and proving jerks wrong

You might have to wait a while, those Southerners are pretty polite! Say, I have an idea, I could pretend to like the Panthers and we could go at it?

:-D

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Hahaha, Guys - I have to give credit where credit is due. Ive attended over 80 Panthers home games, and I have to say - as far as the NFC goes, Giants and Packers fans are the class of the Conference.. Very cool people, all-around. Philly, Dallas, Falcons, and Saints? Scumholes. Im actually looking forward to interacting with the Giants fans - pretty decent bunch of folks. That still doesnt mean I wont cheer till my voice gives out while we're stomping Big Blue's ***!

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 07:45 PM
Hahaha, Guys - I have to give credit where credit is due. Ive attended over 80 Panthers home games, and I have to say - as far as the NFC goes, Giants and Packers fans are the class of the Conference.. Very cool people, all-around. Philly, Dallas, Falcons, and Saints? Scumholes. Im actually looking forward to interacting with the Giants fans - pretty decent bunch of folks. That still doesnt mean I wont cheer till my voice gives out while we're stomping Big Blue's ***!

LOL! Scumholes! THAT'S the spirit!!! Betcha you're REALLY gonna hate us scum hole Philly fans after your team gets their mudflaps re-arranged by the Eagles on an upcoming Monday night!!! I LOVE it!!!

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 07:54 PM

never ever had any problem with a Panther fan. you must be excited for the future with Cam as your QB. dude is a beast

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 08:08 PM
never ever had any problem with a Panther fan. you must be excited for the future with Cam as your QB. dude is a beast

Jeez! This is like watching Archie and Jughead fight over the last slice of pizza! YAWN!!! Did you even READ what this guy said about your sorry Gnats? LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS!!!!! Doesn't THAT get your blood boiling just a little bit? You gonna let this fan of another team come in here and get away with THAT? And then you kiss his hamhocks about how he must be excited for the future with Cam as his QB."?!!

WOW!!! This is pathetic!!! For SHAME!!! THIS is the best the Gnats fans can do?

Joe Morrison
09-18-2012, 08:29 PM
If the D Line doesn't live up to the hype it will have to be another big game by Eli and the offense. Curious to see if Brown is the real deal and goes over 100!

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 08:30 PM
Jeez! This is like watching Archie and Jughead fight over the last slice of pizza! YAWN!!! Did you even READ what this guy said about your sorry Gnats? LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS!!!!! Doesn't THAT get your blood boiling just a little bit? You gonna let this fan of another team come in here and get away with THAT? And then you kiss his hamhocks about how he must be excited for the future with Cam as his QB."?!!

WOW!!! This is pathetic!!! For SHAME!!! THIS is the best the Gnats fans can do?

I just don't care thats the problem. I handle myself just like the Giants do. I do not believe in chatter because that is exactly what it is.. chatter. If the Giants come out and play their game then they can go out and beat every single team in the league. If they come out the way they did against the Cowboys, and even the beginning of the Bucs game then they will lose. It is really up to the players... Not me talking smack

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 08:34 PM
I just don't care thats the problem. I handle myself just like the Giants do. I do not believe in chatter because that is exactly what it is.. chatter. If the Giants come out and play their game then they can go out and beat every single team in the league. If they come out the way they did against the Cowboys, and even the beginning of the Bucs game then they will lose. It is really up to the players... Not me talking smack

And the reason I brought Cam up was that I am a fan of his myself. Get over it bro

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 08:38 PM

WOW!!! This is pathetic!!! For SHAME!!! THIS is the best the Gnats fans can do?I think it is your common goal to HI-Jack every thread on the forum. I have a deal for you, You go and put one post in every thread in the Giants.com Fan Forum and I will forever leave here. But do not comeback and post a second time in any thread until all threads have one post from you in it.

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 08:40 PM
I think it is your common goal to HI-Jack every thread on the forum. I have a deal for you, You go and put one post in every thread in the Giants.com Fan Forum and I will forever leave here. But do not comeback and post a second time in any thread until all threads have one post from you in it.

Thank you. hahaha

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 08:41 PM
I just don't care thats the problem. I handle myself just like the Giants do

THAT'S obvious. And THAT kind of attitude is why they get creamed by the Eagles regularly! Way to go! :-)

I do not believe in chatter because that is exactly what it is.. chatter. If the Giants come out and play their game then they can go out and beat every single team in the league. If they come out the way they did against the Cowboys, and even the beginning of the Bucs game then they will lose. It is really up to the players... Not me talking smack

So WHY exactly are you in the...ummm SMACK TALK SECTION then skillet?

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 08:43 PM
THAT'S obvious. And THAT kind of attitude is why they get creamed by the Eagles regularly! Way to go! :-)

So WHY exactly are you in the...ummm SMACK TALK SECTION then skillet?

Pretty sure the Giants just won the SuperBowl and the Eagles were on the couch watching eating pizza.... Just sayin

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 08:46 PM
Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep. I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.

They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

So, step off son. We have three decent teams in the NFC East to worry about, Cheez-Whiz. I'm more worried about how long I'll have to stand in line for a beer during the game than Iam losing to Eeegles.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 08:46 PM
I think it is your common goal to HI-Jack every thread on the forum. I have a deal for you, You go and put one post in every thread in the Giants.com Fan Forum and I will forever leave here. But do not comeback and post a second time in any thread until all threads have one post from you in it.

No, I got a BETTER deal for YOU. Go to the moderators and demand that they change the name of this forum to Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops and I will leave and you won't ever see me again. Deal? Until then, stop complaining about the Smack Talk, you're making the Gnats fans who have a spine look bad.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 08:48 PM
Give an E-Girl fan a simple task to perform and he can't even do that, No wonder he is an Eagle fan, cause that team is the same way. Simple directions=FAILURE to that team.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 08:50 PM
Pretty sure the Giants just won the SuperBowl and the Eagles were on the couch watching eating pizza.... Just sayin

No, what you meant to say was that the 9-7 Gnats lucked out again somehow and accidentally won another Superbowl. But you go ahead and believe your LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS team is "elite".

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 08:50 PM
No, I got a BETTER deal for YOU. Go to the moderators and demand that they change the name of this forum to Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops and I will leave and you won't ever see me again. Deal? Until then, stop complaining about the Smack Talk, you're making the Gnats fans who have a spine look bad.What do you even know about having a spine? And I do like lollypops thank you. Who was complaining? You are the only one being a whine *** around this section. IGGLES THIS AND IGGLES THAT But not one SHRED of evidence to support how good you think your team is. How do you come to a smack talk forum with your wit and intelligence meter on zero?

Jppallday
09-18-2012, 08:51 PM
No, what you meant to say was that the 9-7 Gnats lucked out again somehow and accidentally won another Superbowl. But you go ahead and believe your LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS team is "elite".

lol i love the "you got lucky" thing its too funny. well it was nice talking to another Giants hater as if I haven't met enough. i enjoy them though because while the Giants keep winning the haters swear that they get worse and worse. comical

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep.

I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

So, step off son. We have three decent teams in the NFC East to worry about, Cheez-Whiz. I'm more worried about how long I'll have to stand in line for a beer during the game than Iam losing to Eeegles.

BParcells777
09-18-2012, 08:56 PM
We'll keep our fingers crossed that Greg Olson does not wipe the field with us LOL

Please come back after the game to do a post mortum :O)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep.

I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

So, step off son. We have three decent teams in the NFC East to worry about, Cheez-Whiz. I'm more worried about how long I'll have to stand in line for a beer during the game than Iam losing to Eeegles.Very nice reply!!!! You are the 4th or 5th Non-Giants fan he has made a friend with here.

BParcells777
09-18-2012, 08:58 PM

We are the least feared SB Champs in years????? Huh! By whom? Greg Schiano? LOL
So don't fear us and bring your crying towel just in case

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 08:59 PM
We'll keep our fingers crossed that Greg Olson does not wipe the field with us LOLPlease come back after the game to do a post mortum :O)Oh, I will - I''m no NFC East troll. I'll comeback regardless.. Even if something crazy happens and the Giants actually win.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh, I will - I''m no NFC East troll. I'll comeback regardless.. Even if something crazy happens and the Giants actually win.WHOAAAA, easy big guy. Did you think you were in the smack talk forums?

BParcells777
09-18-2012, 09:01 PM
No, what you meant to say was that the 9-7 Gnats lucked out again somehow and accidentally won another Superbowl. But you go ahead and believe your LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS team is "elite".'

We are not Elite.......that would be the 11 teams we ledt in our dust last playoffs.........we are Emperors of the NFL.......until someone proves us wrong
We have not even put the bus in 2nd gear yet

Kitty City
09-18-2012, 09:05 PM
We are the least feared SB Champs in years????? Huh! By whom?By the League. This years Champs, your beloved Giants and the 08 Arizona Cardinals are the the least scary winners in recent memory. 9-7, then getting on a red hot streak with tons of luck to boot is great, but it doesnt intimidate anybody, least of all the Carolina Panthers.

TheEnigma
09-18-2012, 09:15 PM
By the League. This years Champs, your beloved Giants and the 08 Arizona Cardinals are the the least scary winners in recent memory. 9-7, then getting on a red hot streak with tons of luck to boot is great, but it doesnt intimidate anybody, least of all the Carolina Panthers.

Is there really that large of a difference between the 2011 Giants and 2010 Packers just because of an extra win? Remember, they were a WC team that crept into the playoffs as well. If you really want to break down the recent Superbowl Champions, you can find all sorts of things that aren't flattering about their play. The 2009 Saints won a ton of games but most of them came down to the 4th quarter by a FG. The last really scary teams in the NFL was the early 2000 Patriots and as much as I hate to admit it to a lesser extent, the early 2000 Eagles also.

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Dear Hoagiebastage: Adults are talking here, and we aren't discussing that weak-*** Philly squad you've come here to rep. I'm slightly sorry to inform you, as a Panthers fan, the Philly game is waaaaay down on the list for me - as its pretty clear the fact the Eagles are 2-0 is nothing short of a Modern Day Miracle.

They barely beat the worst team in the league in week one, and got lots of help from the scab refs this past Sunday. I'm not even sure Vick's ribs will hold out until the game, plus Andy Reid's big fat *** just keeps getting warmer by the minute, and the "dream team" chatter is just a distant memory.. Kind of like when Carolina spanked Philly's *** real good to advance to the Superbowl almost a decade ago.

We had help against the Ravens? Are you serious? You BETTER respect Philly kid! You'll see soon, I just hope you come to the Philly boards when you do realize the horrible truth. Till then, don't expect much resistance here, these Gnats fans are realizing their team are frauds. I hope you do beat them like a drum, you should have a false sense of confidence when you lose to a real team like Philly, Your anguish will be a sweeter then!

Laurah1275
09-18-2012, 09:20 PM
No, I got a BETTER deal for YOU. Go to the moderators and demand that they change the name of this forum to Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops and I will leave and you won't ever see me again. Deal? Until then, stop complaining about the Smack Talk, you're making the Gnats fans who have a spine look bad.Fifty, I love you to death, I really do....but Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops....that was funny...hehehe...;)

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-18-2012, 09:27 PM
Fifty, I love you to death, I really do....but Princess FIFTY6G-MAN's House of Lolly Pops....that was funny...hehehe...;)Hey I wouldnt mind having anything named after me, it sure beats living his mere morsal of an existence! Its not the first time he has used that phrase with members, I think he is recycling his material.

Captain Chaos
09-18-2012, 09:35 PM
See ya Thursday evening!

HoagieBastage
09-18-2012, 11:00 PM
By the League. This years Champs, your beloved Giants and the 08 Arizona Cardinals are the the least scary winners in recent memory. 9-7, then getting on a red hot streak with tons of luck to boot is great, but it doesnt intimidate anybody, least of all the Carolina Panthers.

You gotta love it! This kids team wins one game against a team that's down on their luck and he STILL feels that he can talk all this kind of yang against the supposed Superbowl champs! And you LET him! Because he may be right! LOL!!!

I love his moxy, but let's see what happens when those cute little Kitty Cats of his meet predator birds like the Falcons and the Eagles!

:-)

Panthers527
09-19-2012, 12:01 AM
I think the Giants will give us fits on offense and DEF.... That Dline is amazingly good. When I seen this game on the schedule week 3... It scares me... Good luck G-Men... Hope we have a injury free game....

BurnerNYG
09-19-2012, 03:51 AM
You gotta love it! This kids team wins one game against a team that's down on their luck and he STILL feels that he can talk all this kind of yang against the supposed Superbowl champs! And you LET him! Because he may be right! LOL!!!

I love his moxy, but let's see what happens when those cute little Kitty Cats of his meet predator birds like the Falcons and the Eagles!

:-)Aww how cute. The two fans of trophy-less teams are squaring off. At least Carolina has a legitimate excuse... they're still a relatIvely young franchise who actually made it to the big game and almost won. Philly on the other hand has been getting slapped around the NFC East for decades and had the great opportunity to watch a different team from the division hold up the Lombardi 12 times. It sucks to be a 0-2 Superbowl loser Philly fan.

njg85m
09-19-2012, 11:10 AM
Gotta love the moronic Eagles fans logic.
Giants win the Superbowl after first not giving up a single defensive point, then humiliating the defending champs in their own house, then beat the "best team in the NFC" in OT in their own house, and then beat the NFL's darlings yet again for their second ring in 5 years and its "luck" to those morons.

Yet when the Eagles win games and don't win the Super Bowl like....always, it's due to the heroics of the great Michael Vick playing through a cripplingly painful ingrown hair. Nice logic.

In case any Giants fan are able to completely avoid Filthadelphia in your life and are still curious to see what these mongoloids typically look like I recommend doing a google image search for something like "Degenerate trailer trash garbage". Chances are the first page will be filled with people wearing Eagles gear.

clawwolf
09-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Giants win the Superbowl after first not giving up a single defensive point, then humiliating the defending champs in their own house, then beat the "best team in the NFC" in OT in their own house, and then beat the NFL's darlings yet again for their second ring in 5 years and its "luck" to those morons.

Yet when the Eagles win games and don't win the Super Bowl like....always, it's due to the heroics of the great Michael Vick playing through a cripplingly painful ingrown hair. Nice logic.

In case any Giants fan are able to completely avoid Filthadelphia in your life and are still curious to see what these mongoloids typically look like I recommend doing a google image search for something like "Degenerate trailer trash garbage". Chances are the first page will be filled with people wearing Eagles gear.

this.is.hilarious.

ingrown hair. hahha.

hoping for good, tough, injury free giants/panther game.

BurnerNYG
09-19-2012, 12:28 PM

In case any Giants fan are able to completely avoid Filthadelphia in your life and are still curious to see what these mongoloids typically look like I recommend doing a google image search for something like "Degenerate trailer trash garbage". Chances are the first page will be filled with people wearing Eagles gear.Good one.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 12:36 PM

In case any Giants fan are able to completely avoid Filthadelphia in your life and are still curious to see what these mongoloids typically look like I recommend doing a google image search for something like "Degenerate trailer trash garbage". Chances are the first page will be filled with people wearing Eagles gear.Nice post! I would rather just throw internet pics at him now, Hoagiebastage has grown old on these boards already. He slings poo like a monkey. No stats, nothing to actually back his arguement up except a few blurbs from the so called figure heads at BSPN.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 12:43 PM
Philly on the other hand has been getting slapped around the NFC East

The only team getting slapped around the NFC East in the last decade were the Gnats and the Cowpies, by the Eagles. We completely manhandled your team last year and will do so again THIS year. Bank it.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 12:51 PM

The Gnats were a 9 and 7 team, battling it out with the Cowpies for THIRD place in the division in the final game of the season last year. They also needed HELP to get into the playoffs. You caught two VERY good teams on an off day. And now, you are STRUGGLING to maintain your composure as scrubby squads like Dallas and Tampa Bay are making you look inept on the field. This is NOT what a defending champ looks like and thats why no one around the league respects the Gnats. It ain't just us, trust me. But enjoy your phony victory, it will be coming to an end soon and will only really be remembered in New Yawk and more bitterly in New England. As for what your typical New Yawkah looks like, man, that kind of ugly just CAN'T be defined!!!

giantsforce
09-19-2012, 12:53 PM
The only team getting slapped around the NFC East in the last decade were the Gnats and the Cowpies, by the Eagles. We completely manhandled your team last year and will do so again THIS year. Bank it.The only thing that you can bank in the NFL is that the eagles trophy case will be empty for years to come.

BurnerNYG
09-19-2012, 12:56 PM
The only team getting slapped around the NFC East in the last decade were the Gnats and the Cowpies, by the Eagles. We completely manhandled your team last year and will do so again THIS year. Bank it.All that winning you bums been doing against our teams and you're still behind in the head to head matchups. What game last year are you referring to... the one when Vick was crying afterwards? Oh you're talking about that Vince Young game. Don't feel too proud, we lost to Seattle and we also let Rex Grossman beat us twice last year but we all know what happened at the end.

giantsforce
09-19-2012, 12:56 PM
The Gnats were a 9 and 7 team, battling it out with the Cowpies for THIRD place in the division in the final game of the season last year. They also needed HELP to get into the playoffs. You caught two VERY good teams on an off day. And now, you are STRUGGLING to maintain your composure as scrubby squads like Dallas and Tampa Bay are making you look inept on the field. This is NOT what a defending champ looks like and thats why no one around the league respects the Gnats. It ain't just us, trust me. But enjoy your phony victory, it will be coming to an end soon and will only really be remembered in New Yawk and more bitterly in New England. As for what your typical New Yawkah looks like, man, that kind of ugly just CAN'T be defined!!!I guess the defending champions should look like the eagles, right? Oh wait... do the eagles have any SB championships to defend?

giantsforce
09-19-2012, 01:12 PM
We had help against the Ravens? Are you serious? You BETTER respect Philly kid! You'll see soon, I just hope you come to the Philly boards when you do realize the horrible truth. Till then, don't expect much resistance here, these Gnats fans are realizing their team are frauds. I hope you do beat them like a drum, you should have a false sense of confidence when you lose to a real team like Philly, Your anguish will be a sweeter then! I think the definition of fraud is a team that things they are SB champs and their trophy case is empty. Talk is cheap. The fact remains that the Giants can go to anyone's house and beat them. Here is who we beat in their house last year: Dallas, 49ers, Packers, NE and yes the Eagles! Now that is luck right?

dezzzR
09-19-2012, 01:29 PM
The Gnats were a 9 and 7 team, battling it out with the Cowpies for THIRD place in the division in the final game of the season last year. They also needed HELP to get into the playoffs. You caught two VERY good teams on an off day. And now, you are STRUGGLING to maintain your composure as scrubby squads like Dallas and Tampa Bay are making you look inept on the field. This is NOT what a defending champ looks like and thats why no one around the league respects the Gnats. It ain't just us, trust me. But enjoy your phony victory, it will be coming to an end soon and will only really be remembered in New Yawk and more bitterly in New England. As for what your typical New Yawkah looks like, man, that kind of ugly just CAN'T be defined!!!So? Green Bay was 10-6 the year before. Lets look who the Giants beat to win the Superbowl. A great Jets defense, Cowboys, Falcons, Green Bay, 49ers and then the Pats. Pretty stiff competition if you ask me. You can call it luck all you want, be my guest. Fact is the Giants have been more "lucky" than 31 other teams 4 times, while the Eagles havnt been "lucky" at all.

dezzzR
09-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Dont you hate it when people try and type in ebonics?

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 02:37 PM
I think the definition of fraud is a team that things they are SB champs and their trophy case is empty. Talk is cheap. The fact remains that the Giants can go to anyone's house and beat them. Here is who we beat in their house last year: Dallas, 49ers, Packers, NE and yes the Eagles! Now that is luck right?

Lets see if your "champs" can repeat this feat THIS year shall we? Until they do, I'm gonna stick with the luck theory. Ummm, good luck with them repeating! LOL!!!

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 02:45 PM
So? Green Bay was 10-6 the year before. Lets look who the Giants beat to win the Superbowl. A great Jets defense, Cowboys, Falcons, Green Bay, 49ers and then the Pats. Pretty stiff competition if you ask me. You can call it luck all you want, be my guest. Fact is the Giants have been more "lucky" than 31 other teams 4 times, while the Eagles havnt been "lucky" at all.

Actually, we are only discussing the last two championships the Gnats "won". But you're right, the catch against Tyree's helmet wasn't lucky at ALL! They practiced that for a couple of weeks before the big game right? Oh and let's not forget last years Giants! I mean they OWNED the NFC East and all. Didn't matter that they lost to the truly horrible and untalented Redskins. Twice. No, that team was WAY to much of a dominating force in this league to just rely on luck! Golly! What was I thinking?

JB456
09-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Actually, we are only discussing the last two championships the Gnats "won". But you're right, the catch against Tyree's helmet wasn't lucky at ALL! They practiced that for a couple of weeks before the big game right? Oh and let's not forget last years Giants! I mean they OWNED the NFC East and all. Didn't matter that they lost to the truly horrible and untalented Redskins. Twice. No, that team was WAY to much of a dominating force in this league to just rely on luck! Golly! What was I thinking?

How come you have won in quotes? Shouldn't you be putting Dream Team and Dynasty is quotes. I hate to break it to you; your team is a joke. Mike Vick isn't going to win a Super Bowl for you since he doesn't have anything between the ears. He can't read a defense after his 10th year in the season and he still slides head first. Damn, even half of the Eagles fans on your own boards know the guy is a joke.

What exactly has you exited this year besides starting off the season with two wins? Andy Reid? LMAO. This guy has been in the league over a decade with more than capable teams and still hasn't won squat.

So, if the Giants do end up repeating this year then you must come back here and tell us you resigned your position as Mike Vick's personal fluffer and retired your knee pads.

nygfan90
09-19-2012, 03:48 PM
I love how this kid says we were lucky this and lucky that but still love's to bring up the giants -eagles games from two years ago. I'm sorry, was that not lucky also? Or is it just skill when your team does it?

dezzzR
09-19-2012, 03:53 PM
Actually, we are only discussing the last two championships the Gnats "won". But you're right, the catch against Tyree's helmet wasn't lucky at ALL! They practiced that for a couple of weeks before the big game right? Oh and let's not forget last years Giants! I mean they OWNED the NFC East and all. Didn't matter that they lost to the truly horrible and untalented Redskins. Twice. No, that team was WAY to much of a dominating force in this league to just rely on luck! Golly! What was I thinking?What the hell do you think Im talking about you fool? Those were the teams the Giants beat last year to make the playoffs and win the superbowl. So its only "lucky" when the Giants win and not the Packers? Got it. By your flawed and desperate attempt at logic, I can tell Superbowl 46 ate you alive, and still does. When the Eagles win a sb come back and try to smack talk. Until then youll keep looking like the moronic fool you are with these "luck" statements.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 03:54 PM
Lets see if your "champs" can repeat this feat THIS year shall we? Until they do, I'm gonna stick with the luck theory. Ummm, good luck with them repeating! LOL!!!So....in your theory of wisdom, The Giants have to repeat a championship to get rid of the luck stigma you have attached? In that case I guess the Iggles are the MOST Unlucky Team in the NFL. Hell, even the Saints got a Superbowl trophy before your crappy team.

GameTime
09-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Game three of the season things that "should" be clicking in hopefully will be. Obviously Cam is huge issue for the Giants in which their D front will have to play dsciplined to try and limit his runs. He will no doubt get his yards but hopefully not too many. In the red zone he will try and run to the edges and score.
The Giants O looks like they may have the begings of arun game. We shall see about that. But most opposing D's try to pressure Eli and hope he has the three pick performnce he did last week. If pressure becomes an issue look for Eli to check down to FB and TEs.

SlyFoxx
09-19-2012, 05:28 PM
Surprised this thread made it to post 30 before HoseBaggy started his usual shtick.

Anyway, looking forward for some prime time action tomorrow night. Go Panthers!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Surprised this thread made it to post 30 before HoseBaggy started his usual shtick.

Anyway, looking forward for some prime time action tomorrow night. Go Panthers!Glad you dont like him either. If you havent heard we are without Nicks for tomorrow night, so it should be more fair for your team now.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Glad you dont like him either. If you havent heard we are without Nicks for tomorrow night, so it should be more fair for your team now.

Awww, isnt that cute?! A Gnats fan and a Cowgirl sharing an Eagles flavored Hateshake!!! Just like that old saying goes..."Roaches of a feather flock together"!!!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Awww, isnt that cute?! A Gnats fan and a Cowgirl sharing an Eagles flavored Hateshake!!! Just like that old saying goes..."Roaches of a feather flock together"!!!you are nothing but pond scum, and you spend soooo much time on our boards you should just become a Giants fan, partner!!!!

Laurah1275
09-19-2012, 07:25 PM
you are nothing but pond scum, and you spend soooo much time on our boards you should just become a Giants fan, partner!!!!I agree, this person should come out of the closet already and profess his love of everything Giants. Is he getting to you Fifty? Leave it alone man, I know what his problem is and what he is lacking. It's really not this persons fault. This person is confused and knows no better.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 07:33 PM
I agree, this person should come out of the closet already and profess his love of everything Giants. Is he getting to you Fifty? Leave it alone man, I know what his problem is and what he is lacking. It's really not this persons fault. This person is confused and knows no better.He only got to me when he talked crap about Cruz and his drops when his Grandmother was on her death bed.

Laurah1275
09-19-2012, 07:39 PM
He only got to me when he talked crap about Cruz and his drops when his Grandmother was on her death bed.That's just a big bowl of wrong! See what I mean?...Knows no better!

Kitty City
09-19-2012, 07:55 PM
Granted, I'm a Panther fan, but I created a thread, havent acted like a ******bag, have plenty of respect for the reigning Champs, just wanted to discuss the game with the Big Blue faithful - and STILL... This EeeeekGirls fan hijacks the thread, and thats okay? Forget he's living in a dream world, forget he lost his virginity to his younger sister while his foodstamp counting parents watched, forget the topic has NOTHING to do with Filthydelphia..Why do you guys put up with this ****?

miked1958
09-19-2012, 08:28 PM
Granted, I'm a Panther fan, but I created a thread, havent acted like a ******bag, have plenty of respect for the reigning Champs, just wanted to discuss the game with the Big Blue faithful - and STILL... This EeeeekGirls fan hijacks the thread, and thats okay? Forget he's living in a dream world, forget he lost his virginity to his younger sister while his foodstamp counting parents watched, forget the topic has NOTHING to do with Filthydelphia..Why do you guys put up with this ****?I know. Can't even have good football debate with a knowledgeable Panthers fan because this Philly idiot troll is in every thread. Need to ban him except for the two weeks we play Philly

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Granted, I'm a Panther fan, but I created a thread, havent acted like a ******bag, have plenty of respect for the reigning Champs, just wanted to discuss the game with the Big Blue faithful - and STILL... This EeeeekGirls fan hijacks the thread, and thats okay? Forget he's living in a dream world, forget he lost his virginity to his younger sister while his foodstamp counting parents watched, forget the topic has NOTHING to do with Filthydelphia..Why do you guys put up with this ****?

Wait...WHAT?!? YOU showed plenty of respect for the reigning champs?? Was that BEFORE you told them that they were "THE LEAST FEARED DEFENDING CHAMPIONS in recent years" and that you weren't sweating the upcoming matchup with them?? You call that respect? LOL!!! You are insane! I hijacked NOTHING! These defenseless G-Girl fans can't even defend themselves against the fans of a scrub team properly! You would NEVER come into OUR house talking that kind of yang, specially being a fan of one of the SCRUBBIEST slacktard franchises on this PLANET!!! Get a history and some wins anf THEN come and talk to us kid, all I hear coming outta your pie hole is

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, ....

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:34 PM
I know. Can't even have good football debate with a knowledgeable Panthers fan because this Philly idiot troll is in every thread. Need to ban him except for the two weeks we play Philly

Here's a debate for ya! Ask Captain Kittyballs how much he fears your team this year! Ask HIM just how scared he is of the "Defending Superbowl Champs"!
LOL!!! Knowledgeable Panthers fan? This kid basically told youse EXACTLY what I've been saying, but he know's something? LOL!!! You are the best baby! The BEST!!!

Kitty City
09-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Dont speak for me, Cheez-Whiz. The Eagles suck dead green donkey ****s. Matches their Unis.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 08:43 PM
So why don't you tell them that again? Or are you afraid a Gnats fan with a spine might tell you to stick it? That's what I thought, you're chicken! Go ahead, talk smack with them, that's what you're here for right? LOL!!!

Die-Hard
09-19-2012, 08:48 PM
If you want to stay in the Eagles threads, by all means, go for it, but do not derail other threads with your ignorance. We're playing the Panthers tomorrow, and if Panther fans want to come in here to talk about the game, we dont need you running your mouth about it.

Kitty City
09-19-2012, 09:00 PM
So why don't you tell them that again? Or are you afraid a Gnats fan with a spine might tell you to stick it? That's what I thought, you're chicken! Go ahead, talk smack with them, that's what you're here for right? LOL!!!Pfft. I'm not afraid of any team's fans - but what Im NOT gonna do, is come into their official fan forum and act like some 10 year old jerkass who doesnt know how to communicate with other adults. Fans who give respect, get respect. You clearly have no idea what that concept really means. Enjoy your sad, lip-flapping nonsense.

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 09:09 PM
If you want to stay in the Eagles threads, by all means, go for it, but do not derail other threads with your ignorance. We're playing the Panthers tomorrow, and if Panther fans want to come in here to talk about the game, we dont need you running your mouth about it.

The only reason I was on this thread was to point out the fact that the level of Smack Talk between the two fanbases was below sub-par and that I was wondering when you guys were going to give him the business for saying that the "Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years". I was curious because, when I was saying this, you called me scumbag, egghole and other nasty terrible things that made my shoes fall off and threatened to ban me! But when he says it, you give him a pass? Boy, you guys hate the Eagles so much that you ONLY despise what WE say! LOL! And you call us wacky!

But, OK, I'll vacate the thread, you can go back to letting him diss you without a fight!

HoagieBastage
09-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Pfft. I'm not afraid of any team's fans - but what Im NOT gonna do, is come into their official fan forum and act like some 10 year old jerkass who doesnt know how to communicate with other adults. Fans who give respect, get respect. You clearly have no idea what that concept really means. Enjoy your sad, lip-flapping nonsense.

You don't want to act like a 10 year old? Was that before or AFTER you started with the "your mom" insults that got deleted? LOL!

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Wait...WHAT?!? YOU showed plenty of respect for the reigning champs?? Was that BEFORE you told them that they were "THE LEAST FEARED DEFENDING CHAMPIONS in recent years" and that you weren't sweating the upcoming matchup with them?? You call that respect? LOL!!! You are insane! I hijacked NOTHING! These defenseless G-Girl fans can't even defend themselves against the fans of a scrub team properly! You would NEVER come into OUR house talking that kind of yang, specially being a fan of one of the SCRUBBIEST slacktard franchises on this PLANET!!! Get a history and some wins anf THEN come and talk to us kid, all I hear coming outta your pie hole is

Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, ....you are just one big fat *****!https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGBZ_OjLv8UWIn2Z-4cXa_XJxIuVcYg7ywNKHH4zLfVO2lF6Vc

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM
You don't want to act like a 10 year old? Was that before or AFTER you started with the "your mom" insults that got deleted? LOL!MODS.....Just ban this TOTAL TROLL. He has nothing to give or gain from his posts and only uses' bandwidth. He has invaded everythread on the smack talk forum spewing nothing but BS. I for one have grwon tired of him and him just spewing phith and hatred for everyone one here including fans from opposing teams.!!!! He just jacks off to this crap so let him go without an eruption this time.

tonyt830
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM
Dont speak for me, Cheez-Whiz. The Eagles suck dead green donkey ****s. Matches their Unis.Hey man, don't let this unknowledgable, immature and ignorant Eagles fan get to you.

He is just a troll who likes to use the word "Luck" in most of his posts. He is just bitter because Andy Reid is an underachieving coach, and the Eagles have not won a big game since 1960.

Back to the topic of the thread, I hope for a win tomorrow night vs the Panthers. Nicks is now declared out for the game. I feel confident that Barden, Randle and Jernigan can do enough in his absence. I hope to see Brown pick up where he left off last week vs the Bucs.

The main thing is the Giants do their best to contain Cam, and not give up the big plays on the back end. It is going to be a battle, especially on a short week. The main thing is both teams play hard and come out relatively healthy.

Die-Hard
09-19-2012, 09:29 PM
The only reason I was on this thread was to point out the fact that the level of Smack Talk between the two fanbases was below sub-par and that I was wondering when you guys were going to give him the business for saying that the "Giants are probably the least feared Superbowl Champs in years". I was curious because, when I was saying this, you called me scumbag, egghole and other nasty terrible things that made my shoes fall off and threatened to ban me! But when he says it, you give him a pass? Boy, you guys hate the Eagles so much that you ONLY despise what WE say! LOL! And you call us wacky!

But, OK, I'll vacate the thread, you can go back to letting him diss you without a fight!

When he says it 201 times, I'll threaten to ban him too.

Kitty City
09-19-2012, 09:32 PM
I'll be at the game tomorrow night - its a biggie - we havent had a Nationally televised home game since before we drafted Pickles. It's gonna be loud.

There is some chatter that Jonathan Stewart might sit this one out -I hope not. My two biggest worries are the Panther's secondary, and keeping Eli from opening up the whup-*** in the 4th quarter. The Panthers special teams are nothing to write home about, but they are improving. Smith and LaFell are emerging as one of the better 1-2 wideout combos in the NFC...

Also, I'm feeling pretty good about how Carolina's O-line and D-lines match up with NY. If Carolina can establish the run game early, and Cam can mystify the DBs with those Houdini-like fakes to Tolbert, DWill, and Stew (look up a clip if you dont know what Im talking about) - then run it himself every once in awhile, while keeping the Giants O of the field - I feel pretty good about our chances.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 10:19 PM
I'll be at the game tomorrow night - its a biggie - we havent had a Nationally televised home game since before we drafted Pickles. It's gonna be loud.

There is some chatter that Jonathan Stewart might sit this one out -I hope not. My two biggest worries are the Panther's secondary, and keeping Eli from opening up the whup-*** in the 4th quarter. The Panthers special teams are nothing to write home about, but they are improving. Smith and LaFell are emerging as one of the better 1-2 wideout combos in the NFC...

Also, I'm feeling pretty good about how Carolina's O-line and D-lines match up with NY. If Carolina can establish the run game early, and Cam can mystify the DBs with those Houdini-like fakes to Tolbert, DWill, and Stew (look up a clip if you dont know what Im talking about) - then run it himself every once in awhile, while keeping the Giants O of the field - I feel pretty good about our chances.I didnt read your post, however welcome back, sorry that this so called delusional Iggles fan ruined your time here. Your banter is all good to go.

Medisleman
09-19-2012, 10:43 PM
Cam is spam Kitty. This is going to be JPP's game I think. I feel a big game for him coming on chasing Cam all over the backfield.

Kitty City
09-19-2012, 10:52 PM
JPP is a beast, but when the play action gets going, he'll have to play it soft and get between Cam and the nearest back and hope for the best. Thats the best he's gonna be able to do without taking a huge chance on getting totally burnt. Cam's got size and speed unlike any other mobile QB the Giants have faced AND he can stand tall in the pocket as long as the protection holds up.

Parademon
09-20-2012, 12:12 AM
The Giants need to smash Cam in the mouth when he pulls the run/option & he will quickly tell the OC not to run the option. I mean it, zero in on him, even if he pitches the ball to the RB, they need to hit Cam as hard as they can, cause when he runs the option play, he is no longer a QB in the pocket, but a runner, with no such BS protection that the QB gets.

Kitty City
09-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Its pretty simple - if its in the gameplan - Cam will run on you. If the Giants really did stop him dead in his tracks or "smash him in the mouth" - they would be the first team to do it. You cant stop Newton, you can only hope to contain him. Coughlin knows this.

miked1958
09-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Its pretty simple - if its in the gameplan - Cam will run on you. If the Giants really did stop him dead in his tracks or "smash him in the mouth" - they would be the first team to do it. You cant stop Newton, you can only hope to contain him. Coughlin knows this.We did it. Epic beat down

miked1958
09-21-2012, 12:47 AM
Oh and where I'd ths idiot Philly fan. I guess we were lucky Again, lol... He will just say panthers stink. Well didn't the panthers manhandle the saints last week and gain 218 yards on the ground vs them? Nope we just went on the road like we always do and dominate

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 01:15 AM
Oh and where I'd ths idiot Philly fan. I guess we were lucky Again, lol... He will just say panthers stink. Well didn't the panthers manhandle the saints last week and gain 218 yards on the ground vs them? Nope we just went on the road like we always do and dominate

I'm still here, my response is on the other thread... basically where I tell you to not get too excited about beating another bunch of scrubs...

SlyFoxx
09-21-2012, 08:33 AM
I found the game very unsatisfying. I guess it's all in how you look at things.

miked1958
09-21-2012, 09:32 AM
I'm still here, my response is on the other thread... basically where I tell you to not get too excited about beating another bunch of scrubs... your team barely won its two games with 9 turnovers. that wont get it done in this league and you know it. If that keeps up you will wind up with a horrible overall record. Also even though you had 2 nice late game comebacks to get both wins, you were aided by bad calls from the reject refs. had those plays been called correctly we are having a VERY different conversation now. And you say the Giants are lucky. Your team is was lucky to have the refs on your side

miked1958
09-21-2012, 09:42 AM
I found the game very unsatisfying. I guess it's all in how you look at things.Hey at least you came back on here after that debacle. Its understandable your are upset. Everything pointed to positive things happening for Carolina last night. Coming off a huge win over a Saints team that has owned you for years. And that final score did not show how much you dominated them with well over 200 rushing yards and Cam getting almost 75 of them. also he had a great passing game against them with 2tds.

Couple that with your coming home to play in front of a wild crowd with a depleted Giants team coming in that had to do all they could last week to muster a win vs a team you dominated in your opening game of the season.. So, no starting RB for the Giants, no Star WR with Nicks out. NO 3rd WR with Hixon out. Our most verstile OLineman that plays almost every position.. OUT. Having to go into a hositle envirorment and use 3 WRs with No Experience knowing Cruz would be double teamed. Having to use 3 unknown RBs with no experience. a make shift OLine. A secondary that has had injury after injury. It all added up to an easy blowout victory for the Cats. I mean just about every NFL expert picked the Panthers across the board. The 5 person panel last night before the game ALL picked Carolina.

Then the game. WOW. never doubt Eli manning on the road. Doesnt matter who he is throwing to he makes them look like stars. Brown and Barden and Bennett step up huge for the giants who it seems every season due to injuries they have some new stars emerge from the shadows.

Giants are now 3-0 in past year on short weeks with stars injured. outscoring their Hosts by a 31-9 average and being PLUS 10 in the Turnover Dept.

miked1958
09-21-2012, 09:43 AM
oh and Eli with a 2.5 per carry avg and Cam with 1.0..lol. Eli 2for5 yards and cam 6for6 yards....

TheAnalyst
09-21-2012, 12:23 PM

Yes, very much so. You make so much sense you actually changed my mind.... 36-7. Offensive firepower? Like I said, stop Cam from running, its all downhill for Carolina.

Bye bye *****City

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 12:32 PM
your team barely won its two games with 9 turnovers. that wont get it done in this league and you know it. If that keeps up you will wind up with a horrible overall record. Also even though you had 2 nice late game comebacks to get both wins, you were aided by bad calls from the reject refs. had those plays been called correctly we are having a VERY different conversation now. And you say the Giants are lucky. Your team is was lucky to have the refs on your side

The fact of the matter here is that my team came back to beat a scrubby Browns team and beat a VERY tough Ravens team. Your team LOST to a scrubby Cowpies team, came back to beat a scrubby Bucc's team and thoroughly OWNED a scrubby Panther team last night, like you're SUPPOSED to when you're the defending champs. Now. There is only ONE thing missing from your side of the equation. Beating a GOOD team like the Eagles have. A good team like the Ravens or Falcons. Until you do, in the words of the immortal Han Solo....

"Thats great kid, DON"T GET ****Y!!!"

;-)

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 01:38 PM
[QUOTE=HoagieBastage;498201]The fact of the matter here is that my team came back to beat a scrubby Browns team and beat a VERY tough Ravens team. Your team LOST to a scrubby Cowpies team, came back to beat a scrubby Bucc's team and thoroughly OWNED a scrubby Panther team last night, like you're SUPPOSED to when you're the defending champs. Now. There is only ONE thing missing from your side of the equation. Beating a GOOD team like the Eagles have. A good team like the Ravens or Falcons. Until you do, in the words of the immortal Han Solo....

"Thats great kid, DON"T GET ****Y!!!"

Are you like ...10 years old? You definitely sound like it. Gotta go......Going to watch my Blu ray of our two superbowl victories in the past 5 years. Maybe you should chack out the vid of your last superbowl too.....BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA....in the immortal words of john holmes...."GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH"

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Are you like ...10 years old? You definitely sound like it. Gotta go......Going to watch my Blu ray of our two superbowl victories in the past 5 years. Maybe you should chack out the vid of your last superbowl too.....BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA....in the immortal words of john holmes...."GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH"

You actually used the phrase "GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH" and are wondering if it's ME thats ten years old? LOL! Go watch your two lucky victories kid. Thats all you get. Your luck has run out. NO one respects those shallow victories. No one.

dezzzR
09-21-2012, 02:14 PM
You actually used the phrase "GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH" and are wondering if it's ME thats ten years old? LOL! Go watch your two lucky victories kid. Thats all you get. Your luck has run out. NO one respects those shallow victories. No one.Dont really think Giant fans care. And if you think the league doesnt respect Elis capability, or the pass rush, you know nothing about football.
I mean its pretty obvious you dont know much if youre calling the Panthers and Cowboys "scrubs"

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 02:24 PM
You actually used the phrase "GO SUCK ON THAT BIAAATCH" and are wondering if it's ME thats ten years old? LOL! Go watch your two lucky victories kid. Thats all you get. Your luck has run out. NO one respects those shallow victories. No one.

um except over 2 million Giants fans. Go watch Star Wars....while watching, remember something: IT BLOWS HAVING NO RINGS

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Dont really think Giant fans care. And if you think the league doesnt respect Elis capability, or the pass rush, you know nothing about football.
I mean its pretty obvious you dont know much if youre calling the Panthers and Cowboys "scrubs"

Right. The Cowboys got owned by the "talented" Seahawks, one commentator was quoted as saying "they put up NO resistance, it wasn't EVEN A CONTEST"! These same Cowgirls BEAT YOU LIKE A DRUM IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!! But you beat the Panthers right? The same Panthers who have NO SECONDARY to speak of and you were able to move the ball on them at will. Goody for YOU!!! I wish MY team could play against a team with NO CORNERS and no run defense!

Like I said, your cupcake schedule is coming to an end, enjoy these "victories" while you can!!!

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 06:52 PM
Here is a video, MADE BY A GNATS FAN by the way, which proves EXACTLY what I am saying. Theres clips of the Sports media across the nation DISSING the giants as LUCKY, UNDESERVING and BORING. Just watch the clip and cry kid, NO ONE respects ANY of your recent championships. Sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ74L***9JY

This guy made the video to pump up his fellow G-Tards before the Dallas game a couple of weeks ago, talking about how they were going to CRUSH the Cowboys! LOL!!!

Enjoy it with your "two million" Gnats fans! Thats a hell of a number to pull outta yer bunghole smedley!!!

This video is unavailable
This video does not exist.
Sorry about that.

HMMMMMMM Hogsmoker....someone must've taken your video down. Heres some advice. Take some lunesta, go in your garage, start your moped, take a nap.

BleedBlueATL
09-21-2012, 08:58 PM
Shout out to Kitty!!! Thoroughly enjoyed your city, your stadium, your fans were all super cool and classy... and most importantly... enjoyed the hell out of being right next to the field to watch Cam get shutdown, pitch a fit, and your *****cats get handled in every aspect of the game. We had such a great time in Charlotte.... Top to bottom!!!

FBomb
09-21-2012, 09:47 PM
Right. The Cowboys got owned by the "talented" Seahawks, one commentator was quoted as saying "they put up NO resistance, it wasn't EVEN A CONTEST"! These same Cowgirls BEAT YOU LIKE A DRUM IN YOUR OWN HOUSE!!! But you beat the Panthers right? The same Panthers who have NO SECONDARY to speak of and you were able to move the ball on them at will. Goody for YOU!!! I wish MY team could play against a team with NO CORNERS and no run defense!

Like I said, your cupcake schedule is coming to an end, enjoy these "victories" while you can!!!

Don't you ever get tired of being stupid? Run along, scum. Your "house" is rolling away.

Die-Hard
09-21-2012, 11:15 PM
Don't you ever get tired of being stupid? Run along, scum. Your "house" is rolling away.

I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Bastage did not see it that way... so he won't be joining us for the rest of his life

FBomb
09-21-2012, 11:28 PM
I'm gonna MISS him,;)

Drez
09-22-2012, 01:41 AM
oh and Eli with a 2.5 per carry avg and Cam with 1.0..lol. Eli 2for5 yards and cam 6for6 yards....
Hah! Who would have ever thought to see that stat line, lol.

Rusty192
09-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Still waiting for Panthers fans crow. A lot of crap they talked about our team.

I guess kitty couldnt take the beating we gave the great and untouchable cam newton in his own house.

ashleymarie
09-23-2012, 01:58 AM

Wow! Tks.

ashleymarie
09-23-2012, 02:01 AM
Its pretty simple - if its in the gameplan - Cam will run on you. If the Giants really did stop him dead in his tracks or "smash him in the mouth" - they would be the first team to do it. You cant stop Newton, you can only hope to contain him. Coughlin knows this.

Good to know.

Rusty192
09-23-2012, 10:01 AM
Good to know.lol That cracked me up. So dramatic.

Kitty said he would show up, win or lose. We're still waiting.

miked1958
09-23-2012, 11:04 AM
That's what happens in here wk after wk. same will be true for hoagie after sept 30th

Rusty192
09-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Very true mike. Had they won you can bet your boots he'd come in here being all: "I told you so! Cams the best everrr!" lol