PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to get Prince back

rtr1105
09-18-2012, 10:12 PM
Our secondary needs the help. Last year, he wasn't anything above decent, but he was a rookie. Surely he'll be better than Coe and Tryon. I could at least tolerate Coe but Tryon is strictly a special teamer. Also, Webster hasn't been performing like he usually does. A lot of the catches by the Bucs on Sunday could have been prevented by the corner just turning around.

Antwuan
09-18-2012, 10:17 PM
What do you think about Hosley?

BParcells777
09-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Why would you want this guy back? I'm curious what you have seen from him.......he plays off the receiver, has tackling issues and cannot stay on the field more than 53 seconds without getting injured

rtr1105
09-18-2012, 10:20 PM
What do you think about Hosley?
He played pretty well. He made a few tackles and they didn't throw his way too much on Sunday.

Why would you want this guy back? I'm curious what you have seen from him.......he plays off the receiver, has tackling issues and cannot stay on the field more than 53 seconds without getting injured
He was a first rounder and he's still young. Hopefully he could improve this year. He's got to be better than what we have now.

BParcells777
09-18-2012, 10:28 PM
No he does not, Hosely seems light years better than our Prince.......being a 1st round draft choice means absolutely nothing........so far hes a HUGE BUST

Our other African Prince- Osi has also disappeared to count his 5 million Samollians

We are striking out with our Prince's

My favorite African Royalty was Manute Bol- Bol knocked out Mark Gasteneau in aToughman contest and claims to have killed a Lion single handed with a spear as a teenager in Africa, he could also Dunk without leaving his feet........sadly Manute passed away at an early age of some strange skin disease a few years ago

rtr1105
09-18-2012, 10:34 PM
No he does not, Hosely seems light years better than our Prince.......being a 1st round draft choice means absolutely nothing........so far hes a HUGE BUST

Our other African Prince- Osi has also disappeared to count his 5 million Samollians

My favorite African Royalty was Manute Bol- Bol knocked out Mark Gasteneau in aToughman contest and claims to have killed a Lion single handed with a spear as a teenager in Africa, he could also Dunk without leaving his feet........sadly Manute passed away at an early age of some strange skin disease a few years ago
By that I meant Coe and Tryon. Should've mentioned that, sorry. But I'm not saying he's not a bust, I'm just giving him some more time to develop. He only played half a season last year. Hosley is definitely better, but Prince hopefully will be a decent third corner for now. At this point, our secondary needs all of the help and depth that it can get.

BParcells777
09-18-2012, 10:38 PM
Prince is a sofftee........**** Butkus he is not

I hope he grows a set and realizes he will be pumping gas in Africa if he does not toughen up

Buddy333
09-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Why do people think Prince is soft? If anything he is known as a very physical player. Players get their ankles rolled up on. It's just part of the game and unfortunate when it happens to a player. Especially for a guy like Prince. He missed most o his rookie year wit that broken foot but he did play well in the post season.

Rudyy
09-18-2012, 11:08 PM

My favorite African Royalty was Manute Bol- Bol knocked out Mark Gasteneau in aToughman contest and claims to have killed a Lion single handed with a spear as a teenager in Africa, he could also Dunk without leaving his feet........sadly Manute passed away at an early age of some strange skin disease a few years ago I feel like I'm reading a page out of the National Geographic magazine.

Dwinsballgames
09-18-2012, 11:35 PM
I feel like I'm reading a page out of the National Geographic magazine.

I was actually thinking "High Times", but NG works too

Rudyy
09-18-2012, 11:50 PM
I was actually thinking "High Times", but NG works tooHAHA

ELI_Iz_God
09-19-2012, 12:01 AM
Our secondary needs the help. Last year, he wasn't anything above decent, but he was a rookie. Surely he'll be better than Coe and Tryon. I could at least tolerate Coe but Tryon is strictly a special teamer. Also, Webster hasn't been performing like he usually does. A lot of the catches by the Bucs on Sunday could have been prevented by the corner just turning around.

Last week they said he was going to play and no dice...in my mind he isn't playing this week either

Toadofsteel
09-19-2012, 12:11 AM
I'd rather have Prince in my secondary than Tryon...

sharick88
09-19-2012, 12:15 AM

And here I was hoping that you were talking about the singer :(

sharick88
09-19-2012, 12:16 AM
I'd rather have Prince in my secondary than Tryon...

I would rather have the singer Prince in our secondary than Tryon

Rat_bastich
09-19-2012, 12:18 AM
I would rather have the singer Prince in our secondary than Tryon

Nah, by place of birth and favorite color he would definitely be a Viking...isn't that ironic.

miked1958
09-19-2012, 12:43 AM
Why would you want this guy back? I'm curious what you have seen from him.......he plays off the receiver, has tackling issues and cannot stay on the field more than 53 seconds without getting injuredI guess cause he figures if he is able to stay on longer then 53 seconds he can't be any worse then Tyron

RagTime Blue
09-19-2012, 01:58 AM
I feel Prince will be a superb player, but he needs reps. Reps and more and more reps. I suspect with the Thursday game, he might miss another chance to get some reps. We have to be patient with him. . .I know nobody wants to hear that.

Captain Chaos
09-19-2012, 04:58 AM
Hosley is showing solid potential; however, Prince is a different player and has great potential. If you remember the last time they brought him back too quickly and he wan't ready to compete, they will not make that mistake again. He did very well in the post season last year and there is no reason to think that he will regress.

GMENAGAIN
09-19-2012, 06:27 AM
Will he be back on Thursday?

Hooligans
09-19-2012, 06:41 AM
Who cares about Prince...he has shown nothing the few times he has played and he is as fragile as a porcelain doll. The Giants aren't counting on him any longer and if he were healthy (which he NEVER seems to be), he might not even be active for Game day.

GMan-67
09-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Gronk hurt ankle, Gronk no play good ... let's just have a little more patience ... if you wanna do, 3 injury strikes and your a BUST fine, but he's got one more to go

and again, remember, he played in 9 games last season including the playoffs and he was not obviously picked on

Buddy333
09-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Do injuries mean you are a bust or just injury prone? Look, he broke his foot last year. The Giants did not rush him back even though they needed him and it paid off. He was good in the post season especially for a rookie in a lock out year that missed more than half the season. He is not fragile because someone rolled up on his ankle. It's an unfortunate thing that happened to him but does not mean he is fragile. He was known as a very physical player in college. All this talk of him being soft is a myth.

Giant_Chief1976
09-19-2012, 07:54 AM
I have to agree that Tryon and Coe are subpar and Webster was really abused this weekend. If they play like that this week we may not be as lucky. Prince has had flashes but I'm still not convinced he is the next shut-down CB. I like Hosley a lot more...he has quickness and a vision for the ball in the air. I think he is going to be a good one once he gets more playing time...maybe sooner than later.