PDA

View Full Version : Eli is the only player on offense ALWAYS playing his *** off...

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Our receivers & O-line can NEVER make it easy for Eli... it's unbelievable

this team is a joke..... how do we have such great receivers yet they suck in games we should pad our stats?

Nicks.. give me a break.. one of the biggest games & you **** the bed?

These bums better step the **** up in this second half & give Eli some got damn help

CantBlameShockeyNow
12-18-2011, 03:50 PM

this team is a joke..... how do we have such great receivers yet they suck in games we should pad our stats?

These bums better step the **** up in this second half & give Eli some got damn help

That's comedy! Thanks for the laugh.

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 03:53 PM

OK? One bad INT forcing the ball to Nicks because we are down by 17 in the 3rd Q is comedy?

giantsfan420
12-18-2011, 03:54 PM

i have to thank u for the laugh as well. what show is the guy in ur avatar from/ SNL? Guy looks ****ing hilarious

CGYgiant
12-18-2011, 03:58 PM
lmao yeah its fine that Eli threw into double coverage! we are down by 17, whats the harm in that?

sigh..

CantBlameShockeyNow
12-18-2011, 03:58 PM

OK? One bad INT forcing the ball to Nicks because we are down by 17 in the 3rd Q is comedy?

Not 1 3rd down conversion the entire 1st half! Another game without a TD in the 1st half...He has thrown 2 INTs already! It is comedy that if a receiver drops a ball, he "***** the bed", but when Goober throws a pick, it's not his fault...

gmen0820
12-18-2011, 04:01 PM
Lmfao

NYG4lifeNYK
12-18-2011, 04:04 PM

Not 1 3rd down conversion the entire 1st half! Another game without a TD in the 1st half...He has thrown 2 INTs already! It is comedy that if a receiver drops a ball, he "***** the bed", but when Goober throws a pick, it's not his fault...

Tell Shockey I said hi

ShakeNBake
12-18-2011, 04:16 PM
Eli and the entire offense has played like garbage this game.

T-Murda84
12-18-2011, 04:17 PM
Eli throws another pick....constant bad decisions it makes no freakon sense.

CantBlameShockeyNow
12-18-2011, 04:17 PM
If throwing 3 INTs is "playing his *** off", then he should take a break...