PDA

View Full Version : A Riddle: WHAT HAS 3 HEADS AND 2 FACES? answer: Ryan, Tannenbaum and Sparano!

bigblue58
09-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Anyone read the Manish Mehta column in the Daily news today? Someone on the Jets is paying this guy to not only write stories designed to make Tony Sparano sound like an offensive genius who drew up the play of the century (a simple rollout is innovative?)......but more importantly, to submarine and scapegoat Sanchez in the press...... for all the problems the Jets are having on Offense..... and to single him out as the main reason why they lost that game!
Why do I care about Sanchez if I'm a Giants fan you may ask?
Because I'm a decent person, and it offends my senses to see how Ryan, Tannenbaum and Sparano are trying to sandbag this kid, with no regard for how it could effect his head long term.
My Giants are sharing a stadium with a nest of vipers!
I'm a Giants fan, but I still feel bad for the kid and the no win situation he's in.

Die-Hard
09-19-2012, 07:53 AM
Why feel sorry for him? He had a chance to get out after this season, but instead opted to sign an extension for another 5 years. He wanted the money, he got the money, and now he's got to deal with the fact that he's a terrible QB on a team with a joke of a coaching staff. No pity here.

bigblue58
09-19-2012, 08:49 AM
Why feel sorry for him? He had a chance to get out after this season, but instead opted to sign an extension for another 5 years. He wanted the money, he got the money, and now he's got to deal with the fact that he's a terrible QB on a team with a joke of a coaching staff. No pity here.

well...when you put it that way.......i have to agree. To be honest, I forgot that he signed an extension...........Well.. in that case then.............screw him!

GMENAGAIN
09-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Did you watch that game? Sanchez was putrid.

bigblue58
09-19-2012, 10:30 AM
Did you watch that game? Sanchez was putrid.

Yes he was and I already said "screw him"!

GMENAGAIN
09-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Yes he was and I already said "screw him"!
OK then . . . this thread is officially the dumbest thread ever created . . .. .