PDA

View Full Version : Game on NFL Network

80and88
09-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Can some of you help me out? I'd like a link so I can watch the game online. Either for free or if I have to pay $5 or whatever to see it, I will. I know the policy of this forum on illegal "free" links to the games. So if someone could maybe PM me a free link that would be good, if not I'm happy to shell out some money to watch it. I just don't get the NFL Network. It'd be a shame if I was sitting in the 1 room in my house 100% dedicated to the NY Giants and not be able to see the game.

Please don't flame me, I'm asking for help.

Sorry to start a new thread on this topic that I'm sure has been brought up before.

Thanks everyone.

NYFG
09-19-2012, 04:46 PM
If you are in the NY area the game is on PIX 11 as well....

80and88
09-19-2012, 04:50 PM
I live in Vermont, no PIX 11 for me.

Drez
09-19-2012, 05:24 PM
Can some of you help me out? I'd like a link so I can watch the game online. Either for free or if I have to pay $5 or whatever to see it, I will. I know the policy of this forum on illegal "free" links to the games. So if someone could maybe PM me a free link that would be good, if not I'm happy to shell out some money to watch it. I just don't get the NFL Network. It'd be a shame if I was sitting in the 1 room in my house 100% dedicated to the NY Giants and not be able to see the game.

Sorry to start a new thread on this topic that I'm sure has been brought up before.

Thanks everyone.
If you have Verizon for your cell you can stream the game on your phone if you upgrade your NFL Mobile app. It's only $5/mo. And if your phone has and hdmi out, you can watch it on your tv, too.

80and88
09-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Negative Ghostrider. I wish. I might be the only person in the world without a smartphone.

an online link is the best option either free or not free. I can then use my HDMI and be set.

NYGiants1411
09-19-2012, 05:40 PM
Negative Ghostrider. I wish. I might be the only person in the world without a smartphone.

an online link is the best option either free or not free. I can then use my HDMI and be set.

Check your pm

giantsforce
09-19-2012, 05:40 PM

an online link is the best option either free or not free. I can then use my HDMI and be set.Send me a PM and I will give you a couple of links. Sorry I cannot post them here.

repeatchamps
09-19-2012, 05:59 PM

Do not fear, I do not have a smartphone either. I have an old school Samsung flip phone but it does flip two different ways at least lol. I do have to admit though that I have an IPAD 2 lol.

Jon6777
09-19-2012, 06:22 PM
Watched last week's Packers Bears game right on NFL.com on the main page. Had to sit through some garbage commentary but at least I could watch the game.

fansince69
09-19-2012, 06:26 PM

Don't get to excited...it is not very good quality even when you do that(I do it all preseason)It can be choppy and some of the detail is defiantly lost....there are actually times I have trouble finding the ball............But it is much better than not being able to watch.....trust me I will be doing the same thing

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-19-2012, 06:35 PM
I sent you a PM with quite a few. ENJOY!

80and88
09-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Thanks everybody for your help... Go Gmen...

gulfcoastblue1
09-19-2012, 10:25 PM
Hey giants fans. just signed up a little while ago i live in fl and brighthouse doesnt carry nflnbeen fan since late 70 s can i get a pm of links for gamethanks

Black
09-20-2012, 02:56 AM
could someone please pm me some links to watch the game tomorrow. I live in upstate ny, and wont be able to get the game because time warner cable wont play nice with the nfl network. :(

BurnerNYG
09-20-2012, 03:13 AM
Get out the house and go to a bar. You might end up having fun by accident.

Rusty192
09-20-2012, 03:42 AM
Watched last week's Packers Bears game right on NFL.com on the main page. Had to sit through some garbage commentary but at least I could watch the game.Don't they just talk the entire game and then show you two or three plays every 30 minutes?

Last time I watched a game on NFL.com it wasnt even the game. Just a buncha analysts making my head ache while the game was goin on in the background.

Rat_bastich
09-20-2012, 04:33 AM
Don't they just talk the entire game and then show you two or three plays every 30 minutes?

Last time I watched a game on NFL.com it wasnt even the game. Just a buncha analysts making my head ache while the game was goin on in the background.

Yeah they talk for the most part and then come back to the game the last minute or two before the end of a quarter, the half and the end of the game. Sometimes they pop in for a second or two. Pretty annoying unfortunately.

I'll be stuck here at work again watching the gamecast where I get to see a field with arrows and updates on a regular basis. No moving pictures or even commentary.

Captain Chaos
09-20-2012, 04:51 AM
I normally go to Justin.TV and see where the Link leads me, normally I can find the game. Watched Sunday's game there.

Black
09-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Get out the house and go to a bar. You might end up having fun by accident.

I have to watch the game in complete silence with no distractions! lol

eLi MusT gO dEEp
09-20-2012, 04:45 PM
Just go to Giants.Com front page when the game starts you will get Bob Papa and Carl Banks the official Giants radio PBP guys. Can't beat that really as a second option when in doubt.

BMW
09-20-2012, 04:52 PM
No pix 11 for Cablevision customers, good thing they gave us the NFL network free for now.

wuzpapn
09-20-2012, 04:59 PM
Sucks being upstate NY and having Time Warner Cable. Only Cable provider that doesn't offer NFL Network. Complete ***. The stream sites are so crappy in quality, and I usually hate bars for trying to hear a game.

fansince69
09-20-2012, 05:05 PM
Sucks being upstate NY and having Time Warner Cable. Only Cable provider that doesn't offer NFL Network. Complete ***. The stream sites are so crappy in quality, and I usually hate bars for trying to hear a game.

Same boat here...wtf is wrong with Time Warner?

wuzpapn
09-20-2012, 05:08 PM
I'm seriously considering the switch to Verizon FiOS because it pisses me off that much lol. I have no what idea what I'm going to do tonight. I'm going to have to suffer with some sort of streaming site.

Does anyone have real good links they wouldn't mind PM'ing me? I just know of Justin and ustream really.

fansince69
09-20-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm seriously considering the switch to Verizon FiOS because it pisses me off that much lol. I have no what idea what I'm going to do tonight. I'm going to have to suffer with some sort of streaming site.

Does anyone have real good links they wouldn't mind PM'ing me? I just know of Justin and ustream really.

check your pm

repeatchamps
09-20-2012, 05:29 PM

You don't get the broadcast on one of the local stations up there? I'd think it would be available in Time Warner areas of Albany/Upstate NY. It's on PIX 11 in and around NYC.

fansince69
09-20-2012, 05:31 PM
You don't get the broadcast on one of the local stations up there? I'd think it would be available in the Albany area. It's on PIX 11 in and around NYC.

Nope.... time warner basically said screw you guys....i figured at least in Albany they would but I looked it up...they actually announced they will NOT be showing it

bebil10
09-20-2012, 05:33 PM
Some sports bar in your area has to have direct tv and will be showing the game. Shouldn't be that difficult to find.

repeatchamps
09-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Nope.... time warner basically said screw you guys....i figured at least in Albany they would but I looked it up...they actually announced they will NOT be showing it

That stinks. Any local bars by you have Sattelite? It would likely be shown in a bar that has Sattelite for sure.

fansince69
09-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Some sports bar in your area has to have direct tv and will be showing the game. Shouldn't be that difficult to find.

no ill just stream on to my big screen...I wont come ON HERE during a game...why would I want to go watch with a bunch off idiots?....One person rooting against the G men would ruin the game for me

bebil10
09-20-2012, 05:38 PM
I am just hoping that they show it on NFL network in my area. I have Pix but it is not HD and the preseason giants game was blacked out last time. Hopefully they don't pull that in the regular season.

repeatchamps
09-20-2012, 05:42 PM
no ill just stream on to my big screen...I wont come ON HERE during a game...why would I want to go watch with a bunch off idiots?....One person rooting against the G men would ruin the game for me

Lol, fair point and quite honestly I am with you. I never watch Giants games in bars either except once. I will say the one time that I did it was for the Giants-Packers NFC Title game in Lambeau before Super Bowl 42 and that turned out pretty good lol.

repeatchamps
09-20-2012, 05:43 PM
I am just hoping that they show it on NFL network in my area. I have Pix but it is not HD and the preseason giants game was blacked out last time. Hopefully they don't pull that in the regular season.

If you have NFL Network you could be in the north pole and the game would be on, lol.

fansince69
09-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Lol, fair point and quite honestly I am with you. I never watch Giants games in bars either except once. I will say the one time that I did it was for the Giants-Packers NFC Title game in Lambeau before Super Bowl 42.

I made the mistake of inviting a bunch of friends( all non Giant fans)to watch the raven Giant Superbowl.....Its very hard to mourn when your Friends are around....btw see the superstition? only Superbowl they lose is the one I didn't watch alone.....for me to go to a bar would break all my game rituals...lol

repeatchamps
09-20-2012, 05:48 PM
I made the mistake of inviting a bunch of friends( all non Giant fans)to watch the raven Giant Superbowl.....Its very hard to mourn when your Friends are around....btw see the superstition? only Superbowl they lose is the one I didn't watch alone.....for me to go to a bar would break all my game rituals...lol

For the last two Super Bowl wins, I sat in the same exact seat at my Jets fan friend's Super Bowl party and that worked out well too. For the first two Super Bowl wins I just watched it with my dad and that worked out well also. For the Ravens loss I was at my 49ers fan friend's house for his Super Bowl party, never again, lol.

fansince69
09-20-2012, 05:52 PM
For the last two Super Bowl wins, I sat in the same exact seat at my Jets fan friend's Super Bowl party and that worked out well too. For the first two Super Bowl wins I just watched it with my dad and that worked out well also. For the Ravens loss I was at my 49ers fan friend's house for his Super Bowl party, never again, lol.

THe 86 team i was the only person in the house....90 I watched with just my gf(she knew how to root for right team)
2000 had a party
2007me and my son who was a baby in 2000
2011...me and my son again

crowd =loss

doylekd33
09-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Hey Guys, I live in Boston (not for long!) and don't have NFL Network. I missed last weeks game because they showed the Patriots instead. Could someone please pm me a link. I can't miss another one!

EasyE23
09-20-2012, 07:07 PM

Thanks everyone.

Ditto for me. Anyone help?

toastpatterson
09-20-2012, 07:44 PM
I have the same problem, living in the upstate area cant get satelite due to the trees so I cant get the Thurs games and I have small kids so no bars for me if anyone could help with a pm of some links to watch the game I'd be very greatful. Thanks.

Black
09-20-2012, 08:51 PM
I have the same problem, living in the upstate area cant get satelite due to the trees so I cant get the Thurs games and I have small kids so no bars for me if anyone could help with a pm of some links to watch the game I'd be very greatful. Thanks.

check pm!

Drez
09-20-2012, 08:54 PM
You don't get the broadcast on one of the local stations up there? I'd think it would be available in Time Warner areas of Albany/Upstate NY. It's on PIX 11 in and around NYC.
They're the only ones. We're not getting the out of home market exception this time around like we did with the Minnesota game a couple years ago.

doylekd33
09-20-2012, 08:56 PM
I put the baby to bed, My wife is at work and I just opened a beer. A pm would so make my night!!

Black
09-20-2012, 09:02 PM
I put the baby to bed, My wife is at work and I just opened a beer. A pm would so make my night!!

pm sent

Eli2wilson
09-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Can i get some help guys.. No verizon or time warner im pretty SOL

ELI_HOF_NYG
09-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Can i get some help guys.. No verizon or time warner im pretty SOL

check your inbox bro