PDA

View Full Version : giants honesty for week 3

ProfessorCrue
09-20-2012, 06:40 AM
giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

1-2 giants after thurs nite.

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants

GMENAGAIN
09-20-2012, 07:24 AM
Seahawks 27 Dallas 7

SweetZombieJesus
09-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Nice try after that ****.the.bed performance in Seattle.

Sarcasman
09-20-2012, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQrVvgaPTzU

ROFLMAO

ProfessorCrue
09-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Seahawks 27 Dallas 7

Dallas 24
giants 17

ShakeandBake
09-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Dallas 24
giants 17

Stop living in the past, isn't that your mantra? Oh right, only when its convenient for you. Must suck to feel the hangover after the high you had last week.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-20-2012, 12:59 PM
giants lose this game due to a lost running game. i told you people in a different post that since you guys lost jacobs, there was no way bradshaw can handle full games this season. well, he tried but now is riding the injury train, along with half of your starters. and if yall think that butterfingers wilson is gonna prevail, well, think again. he better put some glue on his gloves. lil eli aint gonna be getting any lucky 500 yd game again. and if yall think you have a wide receiver savior in that tomato sauce guy, well, no i am afraid yall dont. with nicks out, double coverage on cruz means unflavored salsa. just plain ol puree tomato sauce. bland. no good

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giantsEven with Bradshaw out, between Wilson and Brown, I believe we will have a decent run game. Brown has shown some major spark. Now with Nicks and Hixon out, They may double cruz, But you do remember back to the superbowl when the Pats werent worried about MM.......They got burned a bunch by that decision. Barden will be forced to step up his game and hopefully do what he did during pre-season. RR will also have a big showing as well.

PBTimmons
09-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Dallas 24
giants 17

Giants 21
Patriots 17
Super Bowl XLVI

In case you forgot, while "yur boyz" were sitting on their couches at HOME.

Ntegrase96
09-20-2012, 01:08 PM
Stop living in the past, isn't that your mantra? Oh right, only when its convenient for you. Must suck to feel the hangover after the high you had last week.

...how is that the past?

I mean, obviously two weeks ago is technically the past, but if that's the case then where does it end?

I dropped my Donut this morning, but I'm not upset. It's in the past.

(that's a lie, I'm still pretty pissed about it)

ProfessorCrue
09-20-2012, 01:16 PM

just out of curiosity, how am i living in the past? seems we kicked your asses not even 2 weeks ago. id rather have an insignificant early season loss than a division loss.

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-20-2012, 01:23 PM
Eli and his offense are gonna score minimum 24 to 31 points. Thats a given. If the defense limits the big plays 1 to one or 2,
Big blue will win Easy. Check the match ups in the game. G-man have huge advantage.
By the way Dallas Cowflops will choke Sunday and so wont the Championshipless WEEgles !!!!!
WHO WEARS RED WHITE AND BLUE -----THE BIG BLUE WRECKIN CREW

ProfessorCrue
09-20-2012, 01:28 PM
no, the giants will lose tonight. the question is, how many picks does eli throw tonight. i am gonna say 2 straight interceptions, and then a 3rd one from a tipped pass. wilson will fumble twice, losing both. more tears to be shedded by him on sidelines. you can bet the cameras will be watching

ShakeandBake
09-20-2012, 01:33 PM
just out of curiosity, how am i living in the past? seems we kicked your asses not even 2 weeks ago. id rather have an insignificant early season loss than a division loss.

I'm clearly mocking you, considering you were telling other posters on this board to stop living in the past when they brought up our superbowl win last season. By this logic you should forget about last weeks game, and "stop living in the past" get it professor?

ShakeandBake
09-20-2012, 01:35 PM
...how is that the past?

I mean, obviously two weeks ago is technically the past, but if that's the case then where does it end?

I was mocking him, it was in reference to him telling other posters to stop living in the past whenever last year's superbowl win was brought up. By that train of thought, no games matter, ala last weeks win for you guys.

ProfessorCrue
09-20-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm clearly mocking you, considering you were telling other posters on this board to stop living in the past when they brought up our superbowl win last season. By this logic you should forget about last weeks game, and "stop living in the past" get it professor?

by this logic, you shouldnt be "mocking" me with other Dallas fans as i am not the one that goes around talking "histories". you people are the ones that like to cry the history game to Dallas fans lol.. ive always preached the now. get your facts straight.

OX1
09-20-2012, 01:42 PM
double coverage on cruz

So what!!!!!!!!!

http://wn.com/Victor_Cruz_TD_#/videos

ShakeandBake
09-20-2012, 01:42 PM
by this logic, you shouldnt be "mocking" me with other Dallas fans as i am not the one that goes around talking "histories". you people are the ones that like to cry the history game to Dallas fans lol.. ive always preached the now. get your facts straight.
You miss the point, we are still the defending champions, last year wasn't that long ago. The same thing could be said for last weeks game, in that they are both relevant. If you're going to discount one, then you have to discount the other, otherwise your whole train of thought is off. The "now" is not last week, so if you're going to discount last years playoff run and superbowl win, then hey what you did last week shouldn't matter either in your eyes considering by your logic the past has no bearing on the future.

Ntegrase96
09-20-2012, 01:49 PM
I was mocking him, it was in reference to him telling other posters to stop living in the past whenever last year's superbowl win was brought up. By that train of thought, no games matter, ala last weeks win for you guys.

Gotcha

Sarcasman
09-20-2012, 02:55 PM
...how is that the past?

I wouldn't be able to let go of something like this for weeks, maybe months.

Sarcasman
09-20-2012, 02:57 PM

Don't feed the troll. If you want to have an intelligent conversation about the Giants and Dallas, you're talking to the wrong kid.

ProfessorCrue
09-20-2012, 03:02 PM
You miss the point, we are still the defending champions, last year wasn't that long ago. The same thing could be said for last weeks game, in that they are both relevant. If you're going to discount one, then you have to discount the other, otherwise your whole train of thought is off. The "now" is not last week, so if you're going to discount last years playoff run and superbowl win, then hey what you did last week shouldn't matter either in your eyes considering by your logic the past has no bearing on the future.

and ill remind you that you guys are the one that brought up this "past" stuff, not me. i am just throwing it back at ya........and yall getting off the main point here of this thread.......that the giants shall lose tonight. and ive brought up the reasons why. dispute that, not play the "past" game

Dwinsballgames
09-20-2012, 03:15 PM
and ill remind you that you guys are the one that brought up this "past" stuff, not me. i am just throwing it back at ya........and yall getting off the main point here of this thread.......that the giants shall lose tonight. and ive brought up the reasons why. dispute that, not play the "past" game

You're an idiot and everything you say is wrong 99.999% of the time, so that's enough evidence for me.

ShakeandBake
09-20-2012, 03:15 PM

I wouldn't have derailed the thread if the OP actually know what he was talking about. For example you say our running game is going to be non existent because we will have to rely on Wilson tonight due to Bradshaw being out, when he is not even going to be starting. You could make the argument that Nicks being out will hurt our passing game, but you failed to mention that. Basically you are right(that tonight's game will not be easy) for the wrong reasons, but don't pat yourself on the back even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I would be more worried if I were a Dallas fan considering how you guys got manhandled by the Seahawks last week. Our team on the other hand out performed Tampa Bay all game with the exception of the turnovers, yet the score did not reflect that since we kept coming away with 3 points instead of 7 when we were in the redzone on offense. Anyway if I had to make a bet this week I would definitely pick the GMEN over the Panthers as opposed to Dallas over the Bucs. I think both games will be close, but based on last weeks performance your team looked worse than ours. Then again I know you don't believe in the whole past has a bearing on the future concept.

dezzzR
09-20-2012, 03:53 PM
You're an idiot and everything you say is wrong 99.999% of the time, so that's enough evidence for me.
For real. Seriously Cru, 2 fumbles from Wilson??? You wonder why people dont take you serious....

JB456
09-20-2012, 04:01 PM

Dallas beat the Giants by a touchdown due to a 5th string scub at corner. Dallas got curb stomped in Seattle, lost by 20. I don't blame you for praying for a Giants loss cause thats the only way the Cowboys will see the post season. I just don't see that team having the resolve to get through adversity. They aren't Superbowl contenders.

ProfessorCrue
09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
For real. Seriously Cru, 2 fumbles from Wilson??? You wonder why people dont take you serious....
ive been right many times. and yes ive been wrong to, but been right more than wrong, lol. and i shall be right again about tonight. the run game is going to kill the giants tonight

ProfessorCrue
09-20-2012, 04:09 PM
I wouldn't have derailed the thread if the OP actually know what he was talking about. For example you say our running game is going to be non existent because we will have to rely on Wilson tonight due to Bradshaw being out, when he is not even going to be starting. You could make the argument that Nicks being out will hurt our passing game, but you failed to mention that. Basically you are right(that tonight's game will not be easy) for the wrong reasons, but don't pat yourself on the back even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I would be more worried if I were a Dallas fan considering how you guys got manhandled by the Seahawks last week. Our team on the other hand out performed Tampa Bay all game with the exception of the turnovers, yet the score did not reflect that since we kept coming away with 3 points instead of 7 when we were in the redzone on offense. Anyway if I had to make a bet this week I would definitely pick the GMEN over the Panthers as opposed to Dallas over the Bucs. I think both games will be close, but based on last weeks performance your team looked worse than ours. Then again I know you don't believe in the whole past has a bearing on the future concept.

uh, yes i did

ShakeandBake
09-20-2012, 04:23 PM
uh, yes i did

You said that Cruz will be doubled with Nicks out, which is nothing new to add to the discussion. Cruz has faced double teams before.

Dwinsballgames
09-20-2012, 04:31 PM
ive been right many times. and yes ive been wrong to, but been right more than wrong, lol. and i shall be right again about tonight. the run game is going to kill the giants tonight

You're right, you've been wrong

OX1
09-20-2012, 04:39 PM

We rushed for 96 yards on 22 attempts against the 3rd best rushing D.
Now going up against the 28th best rushing D. Not sure what
the heck you are babbling about.

eLi MusT gO dEEp
09-20-2012, 04:48 PM
I don't know who that scrub Sean Lee is but he sure did get JACKED UP

ProfessorCrue
09-21-2012, 12:15 AM
carolina sucks....that is all

Sarcasman
09-21-2012, 12:16 AM

If there can't be an IQ minimum around here at least there ought to be an age requirement.

Eliscruzzz
09-21-2012, 12:17 AM
carolina sucks....that is allawww is someone mad lol

Eliscruzzz
09-21-2012, 12:18 AM
carolina sucks....that is allI'm going to crack up if you boys lose to them

Sarcasman
09-21-2012, 12:19 AM
awww is someone mad lol

I think the crankiness is understandable, it is pretty late to be up.

Dabluguy
09-21-2012, 12:30 AM
I'm going to crack up if you boys lose to them

They will. Cowgirls=overated.

Dwinsballgames
09-21-2012, 12:30 AM

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Crue
what a chump

OX1
09-21-2012, 12:31 AM

So do your predictions. You won your "superbowl", now run along..............

ShakeandBake
09-21-2012, 12:35 AM
http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/you-fail-at-failing.jpg

BMW
09-21-2012, 12:36 AM
So dumb. Nothing else.

miked1958
09-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Haha cre.. Over and over he said in this thread we'd lose and we would have no running game and Eli would throw 3 picks.. Wrong on all counts lol.

ProfessorCrue
09-21-2012, 05:15 AM
awww is someone mad lol
nah i aint mad lol. carolina sucks, plain n simple. they're not my team.

so yes, this is one of those rare occasions where i was wrong. forgive me. however, yall will be happy to know that because the giants kicked that late field goal, it brought my number up on a certain pool so i won 50 bucks. say f yeah!!

BuffyBlueII
09-21-2012, 06:53 AM
just out of curiosity, how am i living in the past? seems we kicked your asses not even 2 weeks ago. id rather have an insignificant early season loss than a division loss.It is very telling that you consider winning by 7 points to be an *** kicking.

tonyt830
09-21-2012, 06:59 AM
carolina sucks....that is allOh dont be so negative---LOL!! So now what? If Carolina beats the Cowboys this year, will you all of a sudden say that Carolina is a good team?

And yes I am a bit surprised we won as big as we did. But thats not to say that if the Giants played the Panthers 10 times, that Carolina could not win at least once. Its still early in the season.

tonyt830
09-21-2012, 07:05 AM
It is very telling that you consider winning by 7 points to be an *** kicking.ahh a win is a win. Thats what some fans will say. But I wonder if the Professor considers what Seattle did to the Cowboys an *** kicking? If 7 is an *** kicking, than losing by 20 must be a catastrophic disaster.

I guess if the Giants win by 7 over the Cowboys in October in Dallas, then that would be considered an *** kicking according to Professor's thinking?

giantyankee1976
09-21-2012, 07:09 AM

and before you people start dissing on muh boyz from Dallas, let me just say that even though the seahawk game was bad, i aint worried bout it. Cowboys come out with new attitude from their humility experience this week. the wk 2 defeat will actually prove beneficial in the long run for this season ....Cowboys 2-1 this week and back ahead of the frail giants

ahhhh, Cruehead, what now ?

BuffyBlueII
09-21-2012, 07:15 AM
and ill remind you that you guys are the one that brought up this "past" stuff, not me. i am just throwing it back at ya........and yall getting off the main point here of this thread.......that the giants shall lose tonight. and ive brought up the reasons why. dispute that, not play the "past" gameWe are currently The Defending SuperBowl Champions. That is what we currently are. Now please explain how that is living in the past?

miked1958
09-21-2012, 07:26 AM
nah i aint mad lol. carolina sucks, plain n simple. they're not my team.so yes, this is one of those rare occasions where i was wrong. forgive me. however, yall will be happy to know that because the giants kicked that late field goal, it brought my number up on a certain pool so i won 50 bucks. say f yeah!!your team had their Road game with ample rest and way less injuries and got blasted up in Seattle. We go on Road on 3 days rest with 4 stars out and Hammer a team that everyone though was for real. Dont forget this is the same Carolina team that manhandled the saints last week

BuffyBlueII
09-21-2012, 07:32 AM
nah i aint mad lol. carolina sucks, plain n simple. they're not my team.so yes, this is one of those rare occasions where i was wrong. forgive me. however, yall will be happy to know that because the giants kicked that late field goal, it brought my number up on a certain pool so i won 50 bucks. say f yeah!!No it didn't. You are just blatantly lying about a pool in a transparent attempt to mask your idiocy.

miked1958
09-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Haha.. All I can say to Cre is this based off his original post in this thread. You were right we didn't have Jacobs, AB was again out with an injury. Nicks out, Hixon out. But the giants continue to find new stars. Cruz had decent game but was double teamed. We saw the emergence of Brown, Barden and Bennett. Be scared, be afraid Cre be very afraid

GMENAGAIN
09-21-2012, 07:55 AM

Good call.

Who do you like in the Cowboys/Bucs game?

ProfessorCrue
09-21-2012, 12:17 PM
lets face it people, carolina is just that terrible. i am still not impressed. so thats ok, and thats all right. lets turn the page

TheAnalyst
09-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Dallas 24
giants 17

Superbowl hangover.... but you wouldnt know anything about that.

TheAnalyst
09-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Giants played horrible week 1, no question. Cowboys beat them all up and down the field.... and still only won by 7 with Eli a yard or 2 away from getting the ball back with 2 minutes left. We all know what would of happened if the D stopped the Cowboys. But , we lost. Better team won for that night.

Good thing we play again. Cowboys are awful.

Bucs will beat them, 27 - 17.

ProfessorCrue
09-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Giants played horrible week 1, no question. Cowboys beat them all up and down the field.... and still only won by 7 with Eli a yard or 2 away from getting the ball back with 2 minutes left. We all know what would of happened if the D stopped the Cowboys. But , we lost. Better team won for that night.

Good thing we play again. Cowboys are awful.

Bucs will beat them, 27 - 17.

LOLOLOL its a little to early to be drinking

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 12:53 PM
lets face it people, carolina is just that terrible. i am still not impressed. so thats ok, and thats all right. lets turn the page

Listen to this man!!! He knows what he says!!! You are marching arrogantly....TO YOUR DOOOOOOM!!!!!!

FBomb
09-21-2012, 01:20 PM
I'd say that after watching that *** kicking go down last night,,,,The moronic redneck Cowboy fan and the overly confident trash talking scumbag Eagles fan are just a tad more nervous about how their own teams have played so far this year. It's why there here now.....It's called whistling past the graveyard,

Both teams are a sham and will battle for 3rd and 4th place in the division this year.....bank on it. I'll give 3rd to Dallas because the glass dog killer is due to get broken...again.

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 01:33 PM
I'd say that after watching that *** kicking go down last night,,,,The moronic redneck Cowboy fan and the overly confident trash talking scumbag Eagles fan are just a tad more nervous about how their own teams have played so far this year. It's why there here now.....It's called whistling past the graveyard,

Both teams are a sham and will battle for 3rd and 4th place in the division this year.....bank on it. I'll give 3rd to Dallas because the glass dog killer is due to get broken...again.

Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!

Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!

Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?

No ...But i will compare you to a steaming pile of dog crap.

ForzaGiants!
09-21-2012, 01:42 PM

Wasn't it you who was stating the case for self destructive poeple? But now that it suits you you'll use it against the giants. You're as consistent as a politician.

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 02:00 PM
Wasn't it you who was stating the case for self destructive poeple? But now that it suits you you'll use it against the giants. You're as consistent as a politician.

Lawrence Taylor isn't a person, he's a UN-REPENTANT criminal. Mike Vick did his time and learned his lesson. You can't say the same for Taylor can you. Nuff said!

FBomb
09-21-2012, 02:19 PM

Angry? I'm not the one on someone else's MB preaching to anyone that will listen that the Eagles are the real deal and the Giants are frauds. Do I think you're scared of this next game? You bet your *** I do. I'm scared about EVERY game, especially a divisional opponent that plays us tough every time we play them. Your smack talk proves that you're scared. The Giants are awake now, and Philthy has 9 turnovers in 2 games. A REAL offesne isn't going to NOT take advantage of that.

LT doesn't play for the Giants anymore, moron. That was decades ago and he only RECENTLY had sex with a minor, Some of us don't honor him like that anymore, since then. Myself included. I have an autographed LT jersey that was suppose to be framed and hung in my son's room. I don't want him to think that just because you can ball your transgressions should be overlooked. LT is no longer a "hero" in this house. Just a great former football player.

As for Vick, anyone souless enough to do would he did is beyond reproach. It speaks to his character. Vick is only "redeemed" because the NFL made him do it. Take away the ball and let's see how redeemded he really is.

Win or lose, you are not going to dominate the game like you think you are. It will be a battle to the finish.

FBomb
09-21-2012, 02:22 PM

No...just another dumb Eagles fan who spews dim witted pearls of "wisdom" that rally doesn't mean anything. He's just angry that the Giants are playing better and they are up next.

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 02:31 PM
Lawrence Taylor isn't a person, he's a UN-REPENTANT criminal. Mike Vick did his time and learned his lesson. You can't say the same for Taylor can you. Nuff said!

You probably would smoke LT's man cigar just to get to touch the Lombardi Trophy. 8///////D - - - -

ForzaGiants!
09-21-2012, 02:44 PM

You're a walking contridiction. You can't even be consistent with you're arguments. You're like a toddler with a box of crayons who can't figure out what color he wants to use. The only reason you're here is to throw smack now because you know deep down the eagles don't match up with us and you wont have the balls to come slitheromg back in here to eat your crow. Your game is as weak as Vicks ribs.

dezzzR
09-21-2012, 02:53 PM

Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?We beat those teams to make it into the superbowl last year, in case you didnt know. Im starting to think thats the theme with you....You dont now much about anything.

dezzzR
09-21-2012, 02:54 PM
You probably would smoke LT's man cigar just to get to touch the Lombardi Trophy. 8///////D - - - -LMAO hahahahahaha thiis is gold my friend

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 03:39 PM
LMAO hahahahahaha thiis is gold my friend

Yeah man...he deserved that

ProfessorCrue
09-21-2012, 04:35 PM
some of you people have ruined this great thread

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Angry? I'm not the one on someone else's MB preaching to anyone that will listen that the Eagles are the real deal and the Giants are frauds. Do I think you're scared of this next game? You bet your *** I do. I'm scared about EVERY game, especially a divisional opponent that plays us tough every time we play them. Your smack talk proves that you're scared. The Giants are awake now, and Philthy has 9 turnovers in 2 games. A REAL offesne isn't going to NOT take advantage of that.

Project ALL you like homie, you know whats coming September 30th. We have your number and you KNOW it. But, I predict you won't be anywhere to be found on October 1st will you so I guess you have to get all your smack in now.

LT doesn't play for the Giants anymore, moron. That was decades ago and he only RECENTLY had sex with a minor, Some of us don't honor him like that anymore, since then. Myself included. I have an autographed LT jersey that was suppose to be framed and hung in my son's room. I don't want him to think that just because you can ball your transgressions should be overlooked. LT is no longer a "hero" in this house. Just a great former football player.

You still have the jersey though don't you? I don't and never WILL own a Mike Vick jersey. I hate what he did. But he is an Eagle and I support my team. Personally, I don't think he's even the best QB on our squad but he's the best thing we got thats ready to play right now.

As for Vick, anyone souless enough to do would he did is beyond reproach. It speaks to his character. Vick is only "redeemed" because the NFL made him do it. Take away the ball and let's see how redeemded he really is.

Well, if by "made him do it" means that he couldn't play football then well sure? Whats your point? That he would have CONTINUED to do it? Say what you will about him but he's not stupid...

Win or lose, you are not going to dominate the game like you think you are. It will be a battle to the finish.

We will see about that. I think the Eagles might make it a mission to expose the 9 and 7 champs for what they REALLY are!

SlyFoxx
09-21-2012, 04:56 PM
Which part was great?

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 04:57 PM
We beat those teams to make it into the superbowl last year, in case you didnt know. Im starting to think thats the theme with you....You dont now much about anything.

Well, let's just see if you catch the Niners on another OFF day again. Your G-Girls' cupcake schedule is going to end soon kid...get ready for the smackdown...

BuffyBlueII
09-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Lawrence Taylor isn't a person, he's a UN-REPENTANT criminal. Mike Vick did his time and learned his lesson. You can't say the same for Taylor can you. Nuff said!LT had sex with a prostitute that lied about her age. He is a lowlife for soliciting a ***** but we really don't want to put your moms profession down, now so we? I doubt that he was looking for a 16 year old because if he was then he would have went to the garbage state of Pennsylvania where that is the legal age of consent and he would have hit off your nasty *** sister, after she took the dog killing sociopath's tool out of her mouth first. Heck he could have just gotten directions from that lowlife Marcus Vick if he were looking for some trim.It is hillarious that you keep coming on here crying about this and that because you are a fan of a loser franchise that has never won a Lombardi Trophy. We all know that the real reason you are on here is because your 350 pound pimpled pig of a boyfriend wont hit you off anymore and you are desperate for any type of attention. So please, just take a deep breath, relax and keep putting the lotion on your skin sweetie. Unless of course you would rather get the hose again.

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 05:17 PM
We will see about that. I think the Eagles might make it a mission to expose the 9 and 7 champs for what they REALLY are!

Or the Giants might stomp the Eagles and prove all they are is a dysfunctional 8-8 team with a crappy overhyped QB who can't make it through an NFL season and a coaching staff that's living off past repuatation and can't get the job done and has overstayed its welcome...

Then you can get to work on hiring a new coaching staff and rebuilding the team with a good-but-not-great defense and scrambling black quarterback for the 4th time in a row. It's working great, by all means keep doing the same thing over and over for a few more decades and before you know it we'll be celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Eagles last championship.

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 05:24 PM
LT had sex with a prostitute that lied about her age. He is a lowlife for soliciting a ***** but we really don't want to put your moms profession down, now so we? I doubt that he was looking for a 16 year old because if he was then he would have went to the garbage state of Pennsylvania where that is the legal age of consent and he would have hit off your nasty *** sister, after she took the dog killing sociopath's tool out of her mouth first. Heck he could have just gotten directions from that lowlife Marcus Vick if he were looking for some trim.It is hillarious that you keep coming on here crying about this and that because you are a fan of a loser franchise that has never won a Lombardi Trophy. We all know that the real reason you are on here is because your 350 pound pimpled pig of a boyfriend wont hit you off anymore and you are desperate for any type of attention. So please, just take a deep breath, relax and keep putting the lotion on your skin sweetie. Unless of course you would rather get the hose again.

Mom jokes? Really? Well, what can I expect from a low life who makes excuses for child molesters...

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 05:34 PM
Or the Giants might stomp the Eagles and prove all they are is a dysfunctional 8-8 team with a crappy overhyped QB who can't make it through an NFL season and a coaching staff that can't get the job done and has overstayed its welcome...

Then you can get to work on hiring a new coaching staff and rebuilding the team with a good-but-not-great defense and scrambling black quarterback for the 4th time in a row. It's working great, by all means keep doing the same thing over and over for a few more decades.

I love how you say "might"! Nice backdoor you built yourself. Its OK, I know you won't be here on Oct first, no need to make those kinds of escape routes man! I noticed you mentioned black QB's as if that made a difference somehow? I mean, two black QB's made the Giants look sick for more than a decade in this division, maybe you should go get one, like the Redskins did? You know, the Redskins that beat you TWICE last year? Or at least, get your pasty potato faced Gomer Pyle looking QB a gift certificate to a tanning salon or something! Lets face it, you gotta do SOMETHING, you can't rely on LUCK to push you buns first into a championship for a THIRD time!

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 05:44 PM
I love how you say "might"! Nice backdoor you built yourself.

yawn

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 05:45 PM
I mean, two black QB's made the Giants look sick for more than a decade in this division, maybe you should go get one, like the Redskins did? You know, the Redskins that beat you TWICE last year? Or at least, get your pasty potato faced Gomer Pyle looking QB a gift certificate to a tanning salon or something! Lets face it, you gotta do SOMETHING, you can't rely on LUCK to push you buns first into a championship for a THIRD time!

Randall Cunningham -- 0 rings
Donovan McNabb -- 0 rings
Michael Vick -- 0 rings

keep up the good work!

We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs. Black or not, how many scrambling QBs have ever won a championship? Steve Young? But hey, you think you've got a winning formula despite nothing to show for it, go ahead and rebuild the same team a 4th time.

HoagieBastage
09-21-2012, 05:49 PM
Michael Vick -- 0 rings

keep up the good work!

We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs.

Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look silly
Donovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look silly
Michael Vick -- Made the Gnats look silly

You won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.

ShakeandBake
09-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Michael Vick -- 0 rings

keep up the good work!

We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs. Black or not, how many scrambling QBs have ever won a championship? Steve Young? But hey, you think you've got a winning formula despite nothing to show for it, go ahead and rebuild the same team a 4th time.

Facts and logic do not belong in the reality in which this clown lives, you're just wasting your time and energy on this poor excuse for a troll

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 06:06 PM

Do you have "Made the Giants look silly" banners at the Stink?

Cunningham era (1985-1995): 11-11
McNabb era (1999-2009): 13-12 Eagles
Vick era (2010-): 3-1 Eagles (and one of those was Vince Young)

You're the only one who looks silly, as usual, the Eggholes aren't as good as you think they are.

Sarcasman
09-21-2012, 06:20 PM
It is very telling that you consider winning by 7 points to be an *** kicking.

It's indicative of an inability to understand context and perspective. Most kids grow out of it in the 20s...

FBomb
09-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Project ALL you like homie, you know whats coming September 30th. We have your number and you KNOW it. But, I predict you won't be anywhere to be found on October 1st will you so I guess you have to get all your smack in now.

You still have the jersey though don't you? I don't and never WILL own a Mike Vick jersey. I hate what he did. But he is an Eagle and I support my team. Personally, I don't think he's even the best QB on our squad but he's the best thing we got thats ready to play right now.

Well, if by "made him do it" means that he couldn't play football then well sure? Whats your point? That he would have CONTINUED to do it? Say what you will about him but he's not stupid...

You're an idiot.....even for an Eagles fan. You're scared and you know it. That's why you're here. A truly confident fan has no need to convince others how great his team is. He lets the game do the talking.

No matter how much ranting and raving you do about what's to come, doesn't make it any more true. Just because you say it with blind conviction doesn't make it so.

I am waiting for the LT jersey's value to go back up. As for now, it remains in the closet still wrapped in the plastic it came in.....but that's really not the issue. You are looking for anything you can to try and be insulting, and it has nothing to do with the actual game. It;s just mindless babble....

My point about Vick is, you called him redeemed and I challanged that. It's an act. And like some other poster said....you're a walking contradiction.

All I have ever said was "we will see"....now you may flame away again on how your big bad Eagles are going to "expose" the Giants. Your team has showed me nothing so far.

FBomb
09-21-2012, 06:48 PM

You won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.

Is that what this is all about? Really? It means EVERYTHING to a Giants fan. EVERYTHING. In my opinion you're a moron, so why would I care what you think about the Giants? Seriously?

Dude, you just get dumber with every post.

miked1958
09-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look sillyDonovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look sillyMichael Vick -- Made the Gnats look sillyYou won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.Don't you wish you were a giants fan. Lol

miked1958
09-21-2012, 06:58 PM
Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?Oh you mean the falcons that we totally owned in the playoffs 24-2. You mean the niners who only beat us in the regular season due to a noncall last yr. oh and same niners we took care of in NFCCG? U mean those niners and falcons? Oh and the ravens who would of beat you had refs made correct call at end of your game? Those ravens?

miked1958
09-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Why don't you go play on the cardinals MB and we will see you next week?

EddieBlue
09-21-2012, 07:05 PM

LMAO...um i asked around ... I live in NYC and so far so good...everyone respects it.......um however when i asked about the Eagles most people said.."WHO???"

ForzaGiants!
09-21-2012, 07:09 PM
You're argument is no one respects our SB go ask someone? LMAO. You've got to be kidding. That's it, that's what's suppsoe to bring us to our knees? Good god son you're hopeless. Your smack is weak just like the eagles defense. You wish you had ONE SB for anyone to give two effs about. The fact that you're here talking about OUR SB means you care that we have what you dont. Spare me "this our year just wait" we've heard before and watch your team and qb puke it away literally and figuratively. Sell your soup sandwich to Jacksonville because the fans of the FOUR TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS aren't buying!

See you soon buttercup we know you wont be back with the same handle after next week.

BleedBlueATL
09-21-2012, 08:54 PM
I have enjoyed spectating this thread. I was right on the 40 next to the field last night for that major ***** kicking in EVERY aspect of the game. This Crue prediction... bwahahahahaha. Can't wait until next week.

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-21-2012, 10:49 PM
Hoagie Hoagie Hoagie.........you would sell your soul to be in a Giants fans position. We dont hate the Eagles. We're just pointing out that they are
the biggest chokers in NFL history. Now why havent you "offed yourself" yet.. And what happend to the Professor? He aint no were to be found.
Cant wait to see the WEEgles and Cowflops get spanked on Sunday...........

BuffyBlueII
09-22-2012, 04:48 AM
Mom jokes? Really? Well, what can I expect from a low life who makes excuses for child molesters...Awww you still looking for attention, you maytag prison boy?Funny that you call folks lowlifes and claim people are defending molesters when in fact no one is. Actually your QBs brother Marcus is a lowlife child molester and he should rot in prison along with Dave Megget.So I guess when your morbidly obese boyfriend is done passing you around for packets of kool aid that you will have a chance to use the community desktop again and post more of your drivel. Please try to think of something new because you are getting very boring.

ProfessorCrue
09-22-2012, 05:23 AM
Hoagie Hoagie Hoagie.........you would sell your soul to be in a Giants fans position. We dont hate the Eagles. We're just pointing out that they are
the biggest chokers in NFL history. Now why havent you "offed yourself" yet.. And what happend to the Professor? He aint no were to be found.
Cant wait to see the WEEgles and Cowflops get spanked on Sunday...........

uh,excuse me? ive been around. learn to read

ELI_Iz_God
09-22-2012, 06:16 AM

I'm sorry I'm confused...first it was our running game sucks which was the reason why we we're going to lose to Carolina. It turns out our Running game was beasting...so now your falling back on Carolina sucks...sorry but you can't have your cake and eat it....stick to one story and stick to it otherwise your argument is nothing more than a facade. unless your a troll and your just looking to get a rise out of people..which is pathetic. I'm curious what people like you do as a day job...probably nothing your willing to admit to. Cheers!

ELI_Iz_God
09-22-2012, 06:25 AM
LOLOLOL its a little to early to be drinking

If someone said the same thing before week 2 about Seattle...you would of said the same thing...you know after so many times of being wrong, people will start to judge you, and rightfully so..

bigblue58
09-22-2012, 11:24 AM

Good call!!!
Well...you can now cross both GAME ANALYST and SOOTHSAYER off your list of careers there einstein!
And just for the record.....the Seahawks Game wasn't bad ...the Cowbgirls game was!! The Seahawks actually did quite well.
Maybe you should go to the Food Network website and critique recipes instead!

ShakeandBake
09-22-2012, 12:34 PM
uh,excuse me? ive been around. learn to read

No, you denounced the panthers and then disappeared like David Copperfield. Saying the Panthers suck is not eating crow, now shouldn't you be getting back to making terrible predictions?

FBomb
09-22-2012, 12:43 PM
No, you denounced the panthers and then disappeared like David Copperfield. Saying the Panthers suck is not eating crow, now shouldn't you be getting back to making terrible predictions?

yep....right after the clan rally.

NYGiantsfan38
09-22-2012, 04:19 PM
What were u saying proffesorWrong ? Giants whooooped their *** !!!

Sarcasman
09-22-2012, 05:11 PM

Who could blame him?

It's difficult facing the reality of how little you know about sports, especially when you do it so publicly. Lay off the kid, he's clearly got bigger issues.

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Thank you my fellow Giant fans. We play team ball. Thats why we be da Champs!!!!!. The Professor has gone back to school.
The school of hard knocks. First day of class is TB knockin the snots out of them. Cant wait to watch Tony Blomow runnin for his life....

ShakeandBake
09-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Who could blame him?

It's difficult facing the reality of how little you know about sports, especially when you do it so publicly. Lay off the kid, he's clearly got bigger issues.

Yes, this professor got his Ph.D from University of Phoenix

ProfessorCrue
09-22-2012, 10:25 PM

nope, came back a few hrs after that and replied again. learn to read

pokerpunk
09-22-2012, 10:27 PM
You won by a touchdown against a makeshift secondary and your proud of that? I guess you should, because its going to be another 15 years before you have something to cheer about. Your just like the Patriot fans, Bandwagon! You talk when you win and hide when you lose!

ProfessorCrue
09-23-2012, 12:00 AM
You won by a touchdown against a makeshift secondary and your proud of that? I guess you should, because its going to be another 15 years before you have something to cheer about. Your just like the Patriot fans, Bandwagon! You talk when you win and hide when you lose!

really, i hide? ive been here this entire week since Dallas lost. get your facts straight, chump. as far as bandwagon fans, when Dallas kicked yalls asses to the curb on opening night, alot of you people were in hiding until they won the next week....seems the bandwagon fans are in great numbers in here. including you, pokerchump

ashleymarie
09-23-2012, 01:08 AM

Giants was thrown a really nice parade for "Nothing".

Sarcasman
09-23-2012, 02:42 PM

Giants was thrown a really nice parade for "Nothing".

Well, in fairness does a team really deserve a huge celebration for beating a bunch of mediocre quarterbacks?

Although Cunningham was actually pretty good. That guy had a fantastic arm.

That said, taken in total, it's a bit difficult to say that any team deserves huge props for beating those guys. Last I checked no one was giving out awards for beating the Tim Tebows of the world.

armysgt
09-23-2012, 02:53 PM

>implying anyone but Eagles fans thing Eagle's QB's are better than average

RoanokeFan
09-23-2012, 02:59 PM

Do you really consider winning by 7 as "kicked your asses."?

TroyArcher
09-23-2012, 09:10 PM

Good call genius.

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 12:17 AM
Professor
How old are you?
Were you alive when the Cowboys last won a playoff game back in the 1990's???

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 12:22 AM
With all that said, we will keep Romo on a choker alert, as recent trends do show he is progressing down that path. Four interceptions on the last 17 drives dating back to 2010 in fourth quarter situations (five interceptions on the 52 previous drives). He has seven straight losses overall in close games.

While you can cool off the branding iron and put it away for now, don’t lose track of where it’s at. We will probably be revisiting this one sooner than later.

ProfessorCrue
09-24-2012, 03:12 AM
Professor
How old are you?
Were you alive when the Cowboys last won a playoff game back in the 1990's???
i was alive watching the Cowboys beat the broncos in the sb back in the late 70's, BMarcells.....the question is, are you one of those giant bandwagoners only when they playing good? did u jump on that bandwagon when they won the super a few yrs ago? i thought so.....you are dismissed, kid

greenca190
09-24-2012, 03:22 AM
i was alive watching the Cowboys beat the broncos in the sb back in the late 70's, BMarcells.....the question is, are you one of those giant bandwagoners only when they playing good? did u jump on that bandwagon when they won the super a few yrs ago? i thought so.....you are dismissed, kid

the cowboys won a playoff game a couple years ago. you're both idiots.

ProfessorCrue
09-24-2012, 03:41 AM
the cowboys won a playoff game a couple years ago. you're both idiots.

really? no kidding sherlock. tell us something we all dont know. dang some of yall are dumb

ashleymarie
09-24-2012, 07:50 AM

Most of us here never jumped on the Giants' bandwagon. We were already on it when it rolled through.

miked1958
09-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Crue the cowboys were tooting their horn again about this being a SB team. In the last two games you have looked like anything but a SB contender. Lost horrible up in seattle and yesterday play terrible again and were just lucky you were playing Freeman and the Bucs which just happen to be a little worse then you. Romo will not last the season at this rate

ProfessorCrue
09-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Crue the cowboys were tooting their horn again about this being a SB team. In the last two games you have looked like anything but a SB contender. Lost horrible up in seattle and yesterday play terrible again and were just lucky you were playing Freeman and the Bucs which just happen to be a little worse then you. Romo will not last the season at this rate
just curious, but how many points did freeman and the bucs put up against the giants? hmm? that same giant team that needed a miracle to beat the bucs

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-24-2012, 01:04 PM
just curious, but how many points did freeman and the bucs put up against the giants? hmm? that same giant team that needed a miracle to beat the bucsNeeded a miracle??? No, the only thing we needed was a quarter, THE 4TH QTR that is!!!! You have to admit that since the Giants played the Cowpukes on opening day, we are a lot better and well, your guys are going downhill fast. Thats the truth.

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-24-2012, 01:19 PM
The G-men spotted the Bucs 21 points and still won.......From what I see at this point in the season. Giants are easily the most impessive
team in the NFC East

Medisleman
09-24-2012, 01:45 PM
Let's see, the Redskins beat us twice last year, where did they end up? Go ahead, if your boys can beat us twice, we will still win a SB and your boys will be on the couch eating Domino's new dinner box with Jerry in Dallas.

miked1958
09-24-2012, 10:16 PM
The G-men spotted the Bucs 21 points and still won.......From what I see at this point in the season. Giants are easily the most impessive team in the NFC EastI was going to tell him that but u beat me to it. With the makeshift secondary and Eli's 3 first half picks we dug ourselves a pretty huge hole. However 604 yards later and 41 points (510 by Eli) we put TB to bed. Wonder how many yards romo and his team had vs Bucs. What did Dallas score on that pathetic defense? 16 points lol

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 10:42 PM

They won a playoff game......do tell......... LOL.....Will wonders never cease???????
Crue I've been a Giants fan since 1958..........believe me I've eated tons of crow over the years
Our turn to gloat and abuse the Cowboys........you guys had the refs in your pockets for 30 years.........how does our dust taste? LOL
We are all sitting around the campfire here , waiting to go to your go-go palace (where we have never lost) and watch Jerry kick our Butts
Just sittin around the campfire, polishing rings, shinning Lombardi's HAHAHAHA!!!!

miked1958
09-24-2012, 10:50 PM
They won a playoff game......do tell......... LOL.....Will wonders never cease???????Crue I've been a Giants fan since 1958..........believe me I've eated tons of crow over the yearsOur turn to gloat and abuse the Cowboys........you guys had the refs in your pockets for 30 years.........how does our dust taste? LOL We are all sitting around the campfire here , waiting to go to your go-go palace (where we have never lost) and watch Jerry kick our ButtsJust sittin around the campfire, polishing rings, shinning Lombardi's HAHAHAHA!!!!Been a gmen fan since early 60s ( not quite as long as you BParcells) been there through the thick and thin. And as BParcells can attest there was quite a bit of THIN.

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Been a gmen fan since early 60s ( not quite as long as you BParcells) been there through the thick and thin. And as BParcells can attest there was quite a bit of THIN.

we had some fun

Fran Tarkenton, YA, Ron Johnson, Rob Carpenter, Homer Jones, John Mendenhall, Troy Archer, Brad Van Pelt, who was that TE Bob Tucker, My roomate dated Brian Kelly- she asked me to drag him out in the hall one night after he passed out, he woke up out there and punched a hole in a steel door LOL)
left a dent

I'll be honest after we won the 1st SB I felt deflated a bit........the magical quest was sort of over

My favorite Giants memory was going to Giants camp in Pleasantville on the last day.....Phil tossed me some passes and Parcells posed with my buddies and I for pictures, nice guys......still have those photos.....Harry Carson and Phil McConkey were grumpy

you could never get that close to the players these days

ProfessorCrue
09-24-2012, 11:04 PM
They won a playoff game......do tell......... LOL.....Will wonders never cease???????
Crue I've been a Giants fan since 1958..........believe me I've eated tons of crow over the years
Our turn to gloat and abuse the Cowboys........you guys had the refs in your pockets for 30 years.........how does our dust taste? LOL
We are all sitting around the campfire here , waiting to go to your go-go palace (where we have never lost) and watch Jerry kick our Butts
Just sittin around the campfire, polishing rings, shinning Lombardi's HAHAHAHA!!!! refs are robbing my Boys this yr. however, Dallas has yalls number this yr. yep

miked1958
09-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Each one is sweeter cause you and I both know about the lean years. These young kids think this is the norm and I hope they are right. But us old timers know better. A repeat this year would be nice though to add to our list of accomplishments. Hey how about Joe Morrison, leonard Marshall, Maurice Carthon, Phil McConkey, Hampton, Otis Anderson and spider Lockart

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 11:16 PM
Each one is sweeter cause you and I both know about the lean years. These young kids think this is the norm and I hope they are right. But us old timers know better. A repeat this year would be nice though to add to our list of accomplishments. Hey how about Joe Morrison, leonard Marshall, Maurice Carthon, Phil McConkey, Hampton, Otis Anderson and spider Lockart

Leonard was a ladies man........had a beach house at jersey shore with another buddy of mine ........lots of stories I cannot tell on here

Good old Days

Otis used to visit the place they filmed the Soprano's in........always sat near the kitchen and had a cranberry and soda....another nice guy

I ran into Alex Webster at his restaurant in Sea Girt.....remember Alex on the screen pass?

LT was infamous in the Cliffside Park area for partying all night long and playing the next day at all pro level........I only met him once.....in the supermarket- gave me the evil eye....I'm a big guy and some people feel uncomfortable when I just walk up to them......I turned and walked the other way, he is intimidating too

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 11:22 PM
refs are robbing my Boys this yr. however, Dallas has yalls number this yr. yep

I was happy for you guys Crue........you won fair and square, we are not sadists......its ok if teams take a game or two in the regular season