PDA

View Full Version : Panthers website predicting 41-17 win Panthers... Seriously?>

nygon3
09-20-2012, 02:42 PM
What are they smoking? I know we have crucial injuries but like Coughlin always says... next man up and "shut up and play the game" I feel our backups will step up and make a name for themselves tonight. Im praying for a win and won't lose faith no matter how many injuries.. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

fansince69
09-20-2012, 02:48 PM
What are they smoking? I know we have crucial injuries but like Coughlin always says... next man up and "shut up and play the game" I feel our backups will step up and make a name for themselves tonight. Im praying for a win and won't lose faith no matter how many injuries.. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

What do you expect a panthers website to say?That's what being a fan is all about....they are probably looking at our predictions and wondering the same thing

jpmetrick
09-20-2012, 02:48 PM
hope the gmen see this lol. i actually think the total game score will be under 30, 17-10 giants

Buddy333
09-20-2012, 02:52 PM
I'm staying optimistic, but lets be honest. They have 1 reliable WR playing tonight, Cruz. Barden has done nothing in the NFL and RR has done even less. They also can't run the ball. The secondary has been bad. Everything favors the Panthers tonight.

Rudyy
09-20-2012, 03:01 PM
I'm staying optimistic, but lets be honest. They have 1 reliable WR playing tonight, Cruz. Barden has done nothing in the NFL and RR has done even less. They also can't run the ball. The secondary has been bad. Everything favors the Panthers tonight. Cruz has done nothing in the NFL?

Rudyy
09-20-2012, 03:02 PM
I'm staying optimistic, but lets be honest. They have 1 reliable WR playing tonight, Cruz. Barden has done nothing in the NFL and RR has done even less. They also can't run the ball. The secondary has been bad. Everything favors the Panthers tonight. Nevermind, misread.

fansince69
09-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Cruz has done nothing in the NFL?

I think you missed the period...he said they have 1 reliable receiver ...Cruz...then the rest have done nothing

Rudyy
09-20-2012, 03:17 PM
I think you missed the period...he said they have 1 reliable receiver ...Cruz...then the rest have done nothingYeah, I misread.

RoanokeFan
09-20-2012, 03:37 PM

That makes sense

dezzzR
09-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if the panthers put +30 on us.

dezzzR
09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm staying optimistic, but lets be honest. They have 1 reliable WR playing tonight, Cruz. Barden has done nothing in the NFL and RR has done even less. They also can't run the ball. The secondary has been bad. Everything favors the Panthers tonight.Bennet? Giants have done well without Nicks. I expect a shoot out

RoanokeFan
09-20-2012, 03:40 PM
Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if they put +30 on us.

They still aren't going to win

thomsoad
09-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Everything favors the Panthers tonight.

And this is EXACTLY why the Giants will win.
Based on this teams history...i would frankly be more worried if it was the Panthers that were all beat up.
This team wins when everyone thinks they will lose and lose when we all think they will win.

Yes ... i have LEARNED. :)

sharick88
09-20-2012, 04:00 PM

Our homers are probably predicting the same score with us winning. No biggie here

Buddy333
09-20-2012, 04:03 PM
Everyone saying they have won without Nicks before forgets they also had Manningham.

ryan12
09-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if the panthers put +30 on us.

as long as we score 31 then thats fine

miked1958
09-20-2012, 04:54 PM
What do you expect a panthers website to say?That's what being a fan is all about....they are probably looking at our predictions and wondering the same thingsee that right there just shows no respect for Eli. they are in for a rude awakening

Gimaniac
09-20-2012, 05:13 PM
Next man up. Backs against the wall. On the road.

This is our type of game.

We will only give up 20-24 points, should be enough to keep us in the game.

Run game will finally get going here, Brown & Wilson FTW.

BParcells777
09-21-2012, 12:29 AM
nice pick by the Panthers website