PDA

View Full Version : Coe and Rivers

Ecoda
09-20-2012, 03:20 PM
I've been impressed with M. Coe so far this season. Think the CB depth is ok if Prince can actuall do something-- but he seems a little soft.

I also like Rivers as OLB-- he made some nice plays in the beginning of game before he got hurt. Kiwi's looking a step slower this year so looking for Rivers to be a true player.

RoanokeFan
09-20-2012, 03:23 PM
I've been impressed with M. Coe so far this season. Think the CB depth is ok if Prince can actuall do something-- but he seems a little soft.

I also like Rivers as OLB-- he made some nice plays in the beginning of game before he got hurt. Kiwi's looking a step slower this year so looking for Rivers to be a true player.

Rivers or Williams may well be the "Cam spy" tonight

bbdynasty
09-20-2012, 03:23 PM
rivers wil be key tonight in stopping cam imo

Fharcyde
09-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Coe has played like a fourth string cornerback should play. If his hamstring wasn't acting up we wouldn't have the misery of watching Tryon getting beat on every play he's in.

Rivers had a good game against the Cowboys and he's looked solid so far this season. As long as he stays healthy I think he can be a great addition. We've been in need of some athleticism at the linebacker position for years now and adding Rivers definitely puts us a step in the right direction. I don't think his contract is more than a season or two though.

GMan-67
09-20-2012, 04:16 PM
Coe hurt his hammy on the TD he gave up vs. the Boys and tweaked it on the TD he gave up vs. TB ... bad luck and bad timing and yes he is better than Tryon, so if he's out 2nite I would like and expect to see a lot of Prince and Hosley