PDA

View Full Version : SO happy Keith Rivers is healthy for this game...

NYG4lifeNYK
09-20-2012, 04:09 PM
He will make such a KEY difference with his speed and nose for the football.

Boley and Rivers with Jacquian & Kiwi..... I like it.

Hopefully Blackburn won't see the field too much. Love the guy and appreciate the hell out of him for his effort but we need our young stud athletes out there for there physical attributes.

Harooni
09-20-2012, 04:12 PM
who?

YATittle1962
09-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Chase is the most affective at lining up the defense

hopefully he will be on the field a bunch

I' m sure he will being the starting MLB

Toadofsteel
09-20-2012, 04:13 PM
who?

I could have sworn when I glanced at the thread title I saw "SO happy Kiefer Sutherland is healthy for this game"...

RoanokeFan
09-20-2012, 04:13 PM
who?

He meant Tiki Barber

RoanokeFan
09-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Chase is the most affective at lining up the defense

hopefully he will be on the field a bunch

I' m sure he will being the starting MLB

I'm wondering if Rivers might not be Cam's spy tonight?? He or WIlliams have the speed.

PBTimmons
09-20-2012, 04:14 PM
He will make such a KEY difference with his speed and nose for the football.

Boley and Rivers with Jacquian & Kiwi..... I like it.

Hopefully Blackburn won't see the field too much. Love the guy and appreciate the hell out of him for his effort but we need our young stud athletes out there for there physical attributes.

I wouldn't jump the gun. They might sit him to avoid another setback. He didn't practice fully as far as I'm aware.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-20-2012, 04:18 PM
I wouldn't jump the gun. They might sit him to avoid another setback. He didn't practice fully as far as I'm aware.

Not a chance. If he is healthy he is playing.

We need his speed for Cam and DeAngelo Williams, Stewart..... so much speed

rainierjef
09-20-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm wondering if Rivers might not be Cam's spy tonight?? He or WIlliams have the speed.
Imho i think Williams would be the better option for spying most of the time, we all know it won't tjust be one spy and not every play there is going to be a spy option, but i think J.Will has better instinctual speed to sniff the play out and get to the ball than rivers.

DownWitJPP
09-20-2012, 05:42 PM
I would let Jacquain do the spying, he did a good job on Vick last year...and we have Vick next week so this should be a good test for him

miked1958
09-20-2012, 05:46 PM
He will make such a KEY difference with his speed and nose for the football.Boley and Rivers with Jacquian & Kiwi..... I like it.Hopefully Blackburn won't see the field too much. Love the guy and appreciate the hell out of him for his effort but we need our young stud athletes out there for there physical attributes.Wow!

jomo
09-20-2012, 05:51 PM
We do have speed at linebacker to deal with Newton's threat to run.

Giants5699
09-20-2012, 06:03 PM
Rivers will be great for QB contain

badnews13
09-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Giants linebackers have a good chance to show case their talents tonight. They have good speed to limit the damage of Cam Newton's running.!!! lets get it Giants!!!

fourth&forever
09-20-2012, 07:43 PM
Williams needs to get his head into the game tonight. He missed sooo much camp and he looked lost against Dallas. Hope he's up to speed mentally. We need #57 tonight!