PDA

View Full Version : Run Forest Run

BigBluePoint
09-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Giants games are like a box of chocolates. We never know what we are going to get. That's what makes them so fun to watch. It's time for Barden and Jernigan to step up and prove they can do it. I like both. I saw Jernigan play against Ohio U in a bowl game and he single-handedly beat us. He was amazing. Barden is such a physical specimen, but it's funny, he just doesn't look like he's 6'6" when he plays. Nicks plays bigger. We'll see. I think David Wilson has to step up too. It's time. He's got so much potential. We just don't give our young guys a chance. Without opportunity, you can't show who you are. Look at Andre Brown last week. Or even Victor Cruz last year. We have to believe in the young pups and not keep them on such a "short leash." We'll see. But should be fun, and if indeed "the next man can step up", we will win.

GMan-67
09-20-2012, 05:10 PM
unless it's the playoffs where we're 8-3 or the season after a Super Bowl win where we are now 13-5 under Tom/Eli ... i think those supposedly consistent teams would all trade for that :)