PDA

View Full Version : Reuban Randle tonight?

BigBlue wins
09-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Just maybe? What are your thoughts? Think he gets a few looks tonight?

Jiffy Jeff
09-20-2012, 06:36 PM
He really ought to see some significant time on the field with Hicks and Hixon out. Let's hope he shines.

DownWitJPP
09-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Randle should be the 2nd or 3rd receiver tonight so he will have significant playing time. I hope him and Barden both have big games, we are going to need them with Hakeem being out

CowboysSuck
09-20-2012, 06:41 PM
He really ought to see some significant time on the field with Hicks and Hixon out. Let's hope he shines.

please tell me you were joking about the spelling?

EnragedYouth85
09-20-2012, 06:41 PM
Barden, RR and JJ all need to step it up tonight! Missing out #1 and #3 hurts but next man up!

titwio
09-20-2012, 06:43 PM
I thinks he'll definitely get a a lot of snaps tonight. The Giants only have four and he's the most complete receiver outside of Cruz as far as size, speed and hands.

EnragedYouth85
09-20-2012, 06:45 PM
I thinks he'll definitely get a a lot of snaps tonight. The Giants only have four and he's the most complete receiver outside of Cruz as far as size, speed and hands.

Barden did have a great preseason though...he was showing he had some nice hands too!

titwio
09-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Barden did have a great preseason though...he was showing he had some nice hands too!

I agree but he doesn't have the speed to stretch the field. Randle is just more complete than him from an overall skill set. Better route runner too.

miked1958
09-20-2012, 06:49 PM
Barden, RR and JJ all need to step it up tonight! Missing out #1 and #3 hurts but next man up!Yes I think we see Eli spread ball around to everyone tonight

EnragedYouth85
09-20-2012, 07:02 PM
I agree but he doesn't have the speed to stretch the field. Randle is just more complete than him from an overall skill set. Better route runner too.

I agree, he doesn't have the straight line speed but he would be good in the middle of the field with some in routes and some check downs.

Yes I think we see Eli spread ball around to everyone tonight

Yeah for sure, get some to Bennett too! He showed he has the skill, just needs to stop dropping balls.

giantsfan420
09-20-2012, 07:03 PM
i have a home in PSL too Jeff. Where are you at? You know where Selvitz road is? or 25th Street and Midway?

Flip Empty
09-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Really looking forward to this game, so many questions will be answered.

YATittle1962
09-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Just maybe? What are your thoughts? Think he gets a few looks tonight?

if he gets open the ball will come his way

if he doesn't catch the ball...it will come his way a whole lot less

we need these guys to get open tonight because Carolina is going to do their best to make sure that Victor Cruz is shut down

miked1958
09-20-2012, 07:38 PM
I agree, he doesn't have the straight line speed but he would be good in the middle of the field with some in routes and some check downs. Yeah for sure, get some to Bennett too! He showed he has the skill, just needs to stop dropping balls.Yes he dropped two touchdown passes last week. Could of had three instead of one.

TextureDj
09-20-2012, 07:47 PM
i have a home in PSL too Jeff. Where are you at? You know where Selvitz road is? or 25th Street and Midway?

Wow, I'm also in PSL. Floresta and Thornhill area. We all need to invade a local Eagles bar one sunday and raise hell. Although the one classy thing about this town is I cant think of an Eagles bar.

BigBlue wins
09-20-2012, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the response guys. I hope he starts too. He deserves this chance to be looked at by the coaches

EnragedYouth85
09-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Yes he dropped two touchdown passes last week. Could of had three instead of one.

Yup, it might have been a completely different game. He caught the one that really mattered though so I'm not too upset with him lol

Toadofsteel
09-20-2012, 08:08 PM

Barden always has a great preseason, only to stink it up in the regular season. I REALLY hope Barden steps up his game here though, but for now my money (and my sleeper fantasy start) is for Randle...

RoanokeFan
09-20-2012, 08:40 PM
if he gets open the ball will come his way

if he doesn't catch the ball...it will come his way a whole lot less

we need these guys to get open tonight because Carolina is going to do their best to make sure that Victor Cruz is shut down

So simple, yet so true

B-Red22
09-20-2012, 08:41 PM
i been saying it since yesterday, it's time for Reuban Randles coming out party!!!