PDA

View Full Version : Webster sucks!

Tmurda1984
09-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Why interfere on 3rd down on a pass that was well short of the 1st down marker. What an idiot.

Harooni
09-20-2012, 08:48 PM
he saved a TD. he is the best cb we have

slipknottin
09-20-2012, 08:56 PM
Why interfere on 3rd down on a pass that was well short of the 1st down marker. What an idiot.

go away

TextureDj
09-20-2012, 08:58 PM
How is webster to know whichway refs are calling the game. Last week he was getting torched from not interferring or holding. Tonight they're calling it. Come back vet refs, they sucked, but they sucked consistently.

thomsoad
09-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Ya cuz we would b sooo much better if he wasnt in the game.
Our secondary would be ATROCIOUS without Webster

thomsoad
09-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Looks like your getting your wish *****sucker!!!

slipknottin
Ya cuz we would b sooo much better if he wasnt in the game.
Our secondary would be ATROCIOUS without Webster

well... webster isnt in the game right now, so we will get to see

SanAntonioGiant
Hes hurt!

I'll take 5
09-20-2012, 09:24 PM
Oh noo! We kinda need him

NYKiller
09-20-2012, 10:59 PM
He doesn't suck, he is just not very fast. He will always be average,but he does have good hands.

Bigbluefan77
09-20-2012, 11:01 PM
as soon as i look at this thread its a PI call

slipknottin
09-20-2012, 11:05 PM
He doesn't suck, he is just not very fast. He will always be average,but he does have good hands.

Huh? Webster is plenty fast. His bad plays arent because of his lack of speed.

BigJ
09-20-2012, 11:07 PM
The guy looks like he doesn't wanna play right now at all, looks tired. Gettin penalties. He looks a lot worse then our other corners ill say that. And he's susposed to be our best

slipknottin
09-20-2012, 11:08 PM
The guy looks like he doesn't wanna play right now at all, looks tired. Gettin penalties. He looks a lot worse then our other corners ill say that. And he's susposed to be our best

I dont see that at all.

NYKiller
09-20-2012, 11:12 PM
Huh? Webster is plenty fast. His bad plays arent because of his lack of speed.

I've seen enough, Webster is slow as F*. Part of the reason he gets beat so badly is because he is just not very fast.

slipknottin
09-20-2012, 11:14 PM
I've seen enough, Webster is slow as F*. Part of the reason he gets beat so badly is because he is just not very fast.

I have NEVER seen Webster get beat because of a lack of speed ever. Not against Randy Moss in 07, not against DJack, nobody.

NYKiller
09-20-2012, 11:18 PM
I have NEVER seen Webster get beat because of a lack of speed ever. Not against Randy Moss in 07, not against DJack, nobody.

Then you haven't been playing attention to the last couple of games including this one. Receivers have been running right pass him while he play catch up.

slipknottin
09-20-2012, 11:21 PM
Then you haven't been playing attention to the last couple of games including this one. Receivers have been running right pass him while he play catch up.

Ive watched the all-22 film of every play of every game. Never seen any receiver run past webster. Ive seen webster stop running against a double move and have the receiver get past him, Ive seen him get beat off the line and get boxed out by the receiver. This game I saw him overpursue one play inside and Steve Smith turned and got back out. Ive seen webster be overly aggressive grabbing onto smith, which im sure he did because oppossing teams have been getting away with that against the giants constantly.

But I have never seen any receiver run past him when he is running.

Dont confuse technique with physical ability.

The fastest CB in the world if he stops his feet will have a receiver run past him. Has nothing to do with being slow

BigJ
09-20-2012, 11:28 PM
I dont see that at all.

I didn't mean the whole game whit that but in the 4th when he got that PI that's how he was lookin. As for his play this game and the past 2 games he hasn't looked good at all so I don't really know what ur seein. He really hasn't been good at all

slipknottin
09-20-2012, 11:30 PM
I didn't mean the whole game whit that but in the 4th when he got that PI that's how he was lookin. As for his play this game and the past 2 games he hasn't looked good at all so I don't really know what ur seein. He really hasn't been good at all

I dont think he looks tired or that he doesnt want to play. He definitely has had some technique issues where he has lost concentration.

NYKiller
09-20-2012, 11:33 PM
Ive watched the all-22 film of every play of every game. Never seen any receiver run past webster. Ive seen webster stop running against a double move and have the receiver get past him, Ive seen him get beat off the line and get boxed out by the receiver. This game I saw him overpursue one play inside and Steve Smith turned and got back out. Ive seen webster be overly aggressive grabbing onto smith, which im sure he did because oppossing teams have been getting away with that against the giants constantly.

But I have never seen any receiver run past him when he is running.

Dont confuse technique with physical ability.

The fastest CB in the world if he stops his feet will have a receiver run past him. Has nothing to do with being slow

LOL, I'm not going to argue with you anymore. Webster is a CB with lots of experience, below average speed with good hands. Just keep playing attention to the rest of the games this season. We will see what happens when the pass rush is not on their game. You will be see a lot more of this thread title. The guy is slow. The secret is out, teams will be airing the ball out more against the Giants. You can keep looking at plays where he got beat, I will not, because I already know he just can't hang with the speedsters.

GMENAGAIN
09-20-2012, 11:41 PM

Man, you seem to have cornered the market on dumb posts/threads

Toadofsteel
09-20-2012, 11:44 PM
Regardless of what it is, I'd rather put Hosley on top receivers at this point, and lighten up C-Web's duties until he can tighten up. Maybe even take him out for some snaps and put Prince in.

G.I. Ants
09-20-2012, 11:53 PM
Regardless of what it is, I'd rather put Hosley on top receivers at this point, and lighten up C-Web's duties until he can tighten up. Maybe even take him out for some snaps and put Prince in.You talking crazy to think Hosley, a rookie, should go against the top receivers. I like the kid but, no, that would be disastrous.

FBomb
09-20-2012, 11:55 PM
Good Lord......what a stupid thread!:rolleyes:

Moving on

JPP=BEASTMODE
09-21-2012, 12:08 AM

Are you special?