PDA

View Full Version : This is the best that the O-Line has looked in years

Tommy_Ribs
09-20-2012, 11:50 PM
They look great!

I don't know if Diehl makes it back in when he's healthy.

Giantz4Life
09-20-2012, 11:56 PM
I hope Diehl stays on the sideline. Love him, great guy, and very integral to our 2 SB wins but wow the line looks awesome. This is what Eli has been waiting for.

TheEnigma
09-20-2012, 11:57 PM
If the Oline can play like this against the Eagles, we're going to do special things this season with offensive records.

bearbryant
09-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Yes, they look good tonight. Don't forget who they are up against tonight. This D is in the bottom four in the league in yards to RBs. Along with that is having beatty and locklear where they should be helps. We need a lot of help in that O line. Lets watch when we play a good D against the run! But I probably agree that its time for DD to retire

ReiRiza
09-21-2012, 12:15 AM
Man this Oline and RB...I'm happy.

slipknottin
09-21-2012, 12:17 AM
They look great!

Hes due 4 mil next season.... That money can be spent elsewhere, like resigning Cruz, or Bennett, or Beatty, or KP.

ReiRiza
09-21-2012, 12:22 AM
Oh yeah I hope Diehl stays on the sideline for th rest of the season

BigJ
09-21-2012, 12:45 AM
As Bearbryant said before. Look who they are up against, we have the Eagles next. If they can do that good against them I'm convinced were set for the rest of the season. But there is gonna be a big difference next week guys haha believe it. I'm hopin for the best

repeatchamps
09-21-2012, 12:51 AM
As Bearbryant said before. Look who they are up against, we have the Eagles next. If they can do that good against them I'm convinced were set for the rest of the season. But there is gonna be a big difference next week guys haha believe it. I'm hopin for the best

No doubt about it. Going to need all hands on deck especially offensively against Philly. Philly's defense may finally be back. Very tough. You win 2 games when your offense turns it over 9 times, that says big time things about your defense.

Manning
09-21-2012, 12:52 AM
If this oline is for real, ill say it now.... Super Bowl.

GiantWarfare
09-21-2012, 12:54 AM
OL was flawless in this game which consequently led to Eli having a near flawless night. I'll see how good this new rotation is when we face Philthy. Like BigJ said, if this line holds its end of the bargain against Philthy's pass rush, then I'll be convinced. But tonight was so awesome to see. Not only was it pass protection but opening lanes for Brown.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 01:02 AM
They look great!

It all starts up front and we've witnessed just how much the OLine matters. They won't get any game balls but they were the real heroes tonoght

giantsfan420
09-21-2012, 01:03 AM
this OL shows up here on out, we will be damn near unbeatable