PDA

View Full Version : Really? Stupid camera guy. Get out of the effin' way.

flimflam
09-21-2012, 12:06 AM
This should not happen. Lazy *** camera guy is sitting in the end zone - that should be illegal because he cannot get out of the way. Ridiculous. If Rolle is seriously hurt, someone needs to be fried.

slipknottin
09-21-2012, 12:08 AM
They are there every game.... How do you think they get those low shots from the endzone? lol

JustinTuckNYG91
09-21-2012, 12:09 AM
Safety Antrel Rolle has a knee laceration and has gone in for an X-RAY

Kendo15
09-21-2012, 12:11 AM
They are there every game.... How do you think they get those low shots from the endzone? lol

Yeah, but he doesn't need to be sitting on his fat bahookie.

He can get low down for the shot without parking his ***.

VelocityVirus
09-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Looks like just a nasty cut. Few stiches and he should be good to go.

GMan-67
09-21-2012, 12:12 AM
hmmm, he got cut ... by that friggin camera, idk, stitch it up ... how deep could it have gone ?

Marvelousmik
09-21-2012, 12:16 AM
This should not happen. Lazy *** camera guy is sitting in the end zone - that should be illegal because he cannot get out of the way. Ridiculous. If Rolle is seriously hurt, someone needs to be fried.

i agree. Something needs to be done about that. maybe they should be further back or should be standing up. I was pretty upset when it happened and still am.

Rusty192
09-21-2012, 12:18 AM
yeah wtf? this team has the freakiest crap happen to us.

fizzlesticks
He didn't even have to move, just put the ****in camera down and duck.

BMW
yeah wtf? this team has the freakiest crap happen to us.

Yep just waiting for a UFO to fall on of the guys.

nhpgiantsfan
09-21-2012, 12:39 AM
Well if he is getting X-rays it means they are checking for more than a laceration. He looked to be in a lot more pain than just a laceration

repeatchamps
09-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Well if he is getting X-rays it means they are checking for more than a laceration. He looked to be in a lot more pain than just a laceration

He was just in good spirits in a locker room interview. Says it is a bad cut, doesn't know anything else yet. Seemed like he was fine while talking to the WFAN reporter.

Giant stuck in Texas
09-21-2012, 12:53 AM
That's always a high traffic area and why they allow unpadded cameras there is beyond me.

flimflam
09-21-2012, 01:22 AM
Yeah, but he doesn't need to be sitting on his fat bahookie.

He can get low down for the shot without parking his ***.

Exactly. Not just for our players, but the camera person should be aware and concerned. A knee or cleat to the face won't fell too good. If you look at the replay, that camera man just froze and had the proverbial deer-in-headlights look. He was like "Duh, what do I do, George?" *BAM*!

JustinTuckNYG91
09-21-2012, 01:36 AM
That was the update at the time from the Giants Twitter account.

miked1958
09-21-2012, 01:40 AM
My beef is this... The game is over prior to that play weather the panthers score or not. Why wasn't Stevie brown or someone else in there. No need to risk starters in a blowout win. The offense pulled everyone. Why tip didn't the D? It's odd because my son and I were talking just prio to that play that we needed to get our starters out of the game