PDA

View Full Version : Who stole Barden's jersey for the game?

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 12:53 AM
Seriously, i'll take the crow in the world now because i'm more than happy that we have FOUR beast mode wideouts now. Not to mention our O-line looks good with Diehl finally off it, and Andre Brown is definitely Jacobs 2.0. Usually if a receiver doesn't get the system by the 3rd year, even one as complex as ours, he won't ever get it.... nice to see that 4 years of investment finally turned around.

Things are looking up now. The backups played great today as starters, everyone stepped up perfectly, and we'll have Nicks, Hixon, and maybe even Bradshaw back for the Eagles game. Manningwho?

repeatchamps
09-21-2012, 12:57 AM
Seriously, i'll take the crow in the world now because i'm more than happy that we have FOUR beast mode wideouts now. Not to mention our O-line looks good with Diehl finally off it, and Andre Brown is definitely Jacobs 2.0. Usually if a receiver doesn't get the system by the 3rd year, even one as complex as ours, he won't ever get it.... nice to see that 4 years of investment finally turned around.

Things are looking up now. The backups played great today as starters, everyone stepped up perfectly, and we'll have Nicks, Hixon, and maybe even Bradshaw back for the Eagles game. Manningwho?

I think once Randle learns a bit, we will have 5. Hixon knows his stuff so he can make plays also. 5 impactful WR's is unheard of. Throw in a hopefully solid 1-2-3 punch with Bradshaw and Brown and in due time David Wilson as well as Bennett at TE and you have weaponry that is unmatched by any team in the NFL. Not GB, not NE, not SF not New Orleans, not Houston, not Pittsburgh, not Baltimore, not Philly and not Dallas.

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 12:59 AM
I think once Randle learns a bit, we will have 5. Hixon knows his stuff so he can make plays also. 5 impactful WR's is unheard of.
I had counted hixon in the 4. Jernigan is really a ST gunner for us.

And yes, I'm hoping for Randle to step up as well...