PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Rodgers12
09-20-2012, 11:55 PM
That was impressive. You guys started fast and kept the pedal to the floor. Maybe Andre Brown will be your starting running back the rest of the season. Good win for you guys, actually didnt expect that kind of result. Hope my team can play like you guys did tonight when we go to Seattle.

Toadofsteel
09-20-2012, 11:56 PM
That was impressive. You guys started fast and kept the pedal to the floor. Maybe Andre Brown will be your starting running back the rest of the season. Good win for you guys, actually didnt expect that kind of result. Hope my team can play like you guys did tonight when we go to Seattle.

Good luck to you as well... thanks for the props. Just do us a favor and try to convince any of your fellow fans that still think we "lucked" out last year that we really are the real deal...

Eliscruzzz
09-20-2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks man we will know a lot next week though that is the game everyone is waiting for.

BigBlue1971
09-20-2012, 11:57 PM
thanks. we or i thought it would be a closer game! our defense rose to the occasion tonight against a tough young qb. they frustrated him more than hes ever been! that was the key.

Rodgers12
09-20-2012, 11:58 PM
I let last year go. I really cant dislike the Giants, classy team from top to bottom. Actually listened to the game on 1080 the fan from Hartford CT. I could pick it up here in Green Bay. Amazing reception.

flimflam
09-20-2012, 11:59 PM
hThanks man, you're a class act. Cowboys, and Eagles fans think we're liked by the media, but as you can see even with today's picks, the media are none too fond of us and rarely pick us unless is indisputable that we'll win.

You have a good team, and the most important position is filled, QB, by a freak man-bear-pig of an ahtlete for you guys. Your team will be there.

G.I. Ants
09-20-2012, 11:59 PM
I'm actually looking forward to that GB/Sea game monday.

Rodgers12
09-21-2012, 12:00 AM
Im not sure we can beat the Seahawks. It will be tough cause they always play well out there. We better bring our A game.

Rodgers12
09-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Who do the Giants play next week?

BigBlue1971
09-21-2012, 12:06 AM

egirls.

Rodgers12
09-21-2012, 12:06 AM
egirls.
Where at?

repeatchamps
09-21-2012, 12:07 AM

Eagles on Sunday Night football in Philly.

Hessian
These posts of fan camaraderie, as if we had some significant outcome to the final score, are disgusting. The reason we are fans, and this speaks volumes as a nation... is so we can hate each other. So **** off already :P

NYGiants1411

The eagles. At philly

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Im not sure we can beat the Seahawks. It will be tough cause they always play well out there. We better bring our A game.

Don't worry about them... they only beat the Cowboys. That's not a resume worth writing home about...

Rodgers12
09-21-2012, 12:09 AM
That will be a huge game, looking forward to watching that. What a beauty. Time to get your popcorn ready lol. I think the Giants can pull it off but that will be a very tough game as the Eagles are looking good this year despite all the turnovers. The good news is Vick is a similar qb to Newton so you can rattle him as much as Cam then you will win.

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 12:10 AM
That will be a huge game, looking forward to watching that. What a beauty. Time to get your popcorn ready lol. I think the Giants can pull it off but that will be a very tough game as the Eagles are looking good this year despite all the turnovers. The good news is Vick is a similar qb to Newton so you can rattle him as much as Cam then you will win.

Vick is also a lot more injury prone than Newton...

Rodgers12
09-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Vick is also a lot more injury prone than Newton...
Yeah. The Eagles will probably win this week. They face the Cardinals, although Arizona has looked decent so far. Vick is also a horrible passer. The only thing dangerous about him is he can run wild.

Rodgers12
09-21-2012, 12:43 AM
I hope Rolle is Ok. Jennings might not play for us Monday night.

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Yeah. The Eagles will probably win this week. They face the Cardinals, although Arizona has looked decent so far. Vick is also a horrible passer. The only thing dangerous about him is he can run wild.

That's why this week was good practice for our defense... if we can contain Cam, we can contain Vick...

BigBlueCrew22
09-21-2012, 01:40 AM

philly, we appreciate your congratulations, we made a statement tonight, but we def want people to keep doubting us cuz when they do we thrive off of it, and I COULDNT AGREE with you more im the crazy guy on this forum that nobody likes cuz im probably right most of the time, and i get laid none of these old guys get laid, they all need to chill and let me live, but yea thank you and im very excited to play u guys, we are both good teams we are def top 5 after tonight if were not i will be very surprised everybody is like big deal you beat carolina blah blah , carolina just killed the great saints. i guess they stink to now?? yes they are 0-2 but their offense hasnt changed a bit and carolina kept up with them soo i dont get it??? we are a great team period o and ps we did this without nicks, without deihl who we are better with out.

CDN_G-FAN
09-21-2012, 06:19 AM
happy with the win, but that was a soft carolina team that came out last night.

i'll take the W regardless.

Moke
09-21-2012, 09:22 AM
Why do we get a congratulations thread after every single win? This is going to be annoying... Thanks I guess

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 10:03 AM
These posts of fan camaraderie, as if we had some significant outcome to the final score, are disgusting. The reason we are fans, and this speaks volumes as a nation... is so we can hate each other. So **** off already :P

He's obsessed with the Giants. Maybe we have a fan conversion in the works.

TheEnigma
09-21-2012, 10:05 AM
Why do we get a congratulations thread after every single win? This is going to be annoying... Thanks I guess

Packers fans are full of sunshine and fart rainbows from what I hear.