PDA

View Full Version : It's like I said in another thread...................

FBomb
09-21-2012, 12:58 AM
,,,,The Bucs game was the turning point this year,

Every year, the Giants play one game where they can't do anything right in the first half....pull it together and come back for win in the second.....then go on a winning streak.

**** THE EAGLES!!!!!! LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!:D

flimflam
09-21-2012, 01:01 AM
We dont go crazy unless our backs or against the wall or the pressure is on. That is a trait that you can't teach, and an intangible that I love this team for. Our fans go nuts when we are doing poorly when the pressure's not there, but some teams and players cave in must win situataions - not the Giants thank God. Fans forget how lucky we are for the intangibles of this team.

FBomb
09-21-2012, 01:07 AM
Finish

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 01:08 AM
,,,,The Bucs game was the turning point this year,

Every year, the Giants play one game where they can't do anything right in the first half....pull it together and come back for win in the second.....then go on a winning streak.

**** THE EAGLES!!!!!! LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!:D

I can't remember when I last saw a regular season game when we are just ON in all phases

FBomb
09-21-2012, 01:12 AM
I can't remember when I last saw a regular season game when we are just ON in all phases

It's nice to give the ol' ticker a break for a change.

Giantz4Life
09-21-2012, 01:14 AM
I'll tell ya what if the Giants play like they did tonight they will be a very hard team to beat...the whole team looks focused

SackingMyths
09-21-2012, 01:16 AM

Honestly...maybe the HOME game against the Ravens in 08.

Last time I remember us destroying a quality opponent from start to finish with no broken remote

FBomb
09-21-2012, 01:23 AM
What about the game in Foxboro last year? I think I was pretty confident that whole game.

FBomb
09-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Point of reference bump

GMan-67
09-21-2012, 11:32 AM
yeah baby, FINISH THE BRIDGE ... ummm ... BUILD IT ALL ... well motivational mission statements aside .... whoo hooo Bomb gets it

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 11:33 AM
I would think by now that we'd all understand that EVERY game is the turning point.

FBomb
09-21-2012, 11:35 AM
yeah baby, FINISH THE BRIDGE ... ummm ... BUILD IT ALL ... well motivational mission statements aside .... whoo hooo Bomb gets it

HA!!! I almost spit my coffee out.

Giant in Texas
09-21-2012, 11:43 AM
That is exactly what I was thinking but was afraid to say anything cause armageddon could follow...right! G-men looked sweet but I am worried that T.C. will through all starters back in (including A.B. ) who I feel is done. I guess we'll see but beating the E-girls is paramount!!!!