PDA

View Full Version : BROWN NEEDS TO BE STARTER I SAID IT LAST NIGHT.....

BigBlueCrew22
09-21-2012, 12:07 AM
BRADSHAW STINKS, HE IS AN AVERAGE RUNNINGBACK THE GUY WAS GREAT 3 YEARS AGO AND 2 YEARS AGO, NOW HE IS GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE!!!! I RATHER HAVE JACOBS I WISH WE LOST BRADSHAW TO THE 9NERS, this brown kid needs to be the starter starter starter, 200 yards in 2 games practically SPELLS STARTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STARTER STARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERS TARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERST ARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTA RTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTAR TERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTART ERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTE RSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTER STARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERS TARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERST ARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTA RTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTAR TERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTART ERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTED IF YOU THINK DIFFERENT PLEASE EXPLAIN CUZ YOU ARE WRONG HE RUNS DOWN HILL AND HE CAN CATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES BETTER HES BETTER !!

myles2424
09-21-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm happy for brown, but Bradshaw is a beast when healthy.....ur a clown