PDA

View Full Version : ANDRE BROWN = STARTER STARTER STARTER STARTER STARTER ALSO

BigBlueCrew22
09-21-2012, 12:10 AM
I THINK I EXPLAINED MY SELF IN THE TITLE OF MY POST, AND HE SHOWED IT IN THE GOD DAM GAME YES A TERRIBLE RUN DEFENSE BUT I GURANTEE BRADSHAW WOULDNT OF HAD 80 YARDS TONight he needs to be on dancing with the stars cuz thats all he does, he doesnt run down hill he tries to run the ball 90 yards down the field every time this guy said and wants the ball in good position not too get a big play all the time, i love this kid, great player at nc state to 5 years ago, the kid is good hes better then bradshaw, o and start barden on the outside with nicks and put cruz back in the slot please thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!! he needs all the field not barden, again BROWN SHOULD BE THE GOD DAM STARTER BUT COUGHLIN IS NOT GOING TO DO THAT CUZ HE PLAYS BY THE BOOK U NEED TO GIVE GUYS A CHANCE ESP GUYS THAT WORK LIKE THAT WHO AGREES?!??!!?!? if you disagree dont even answer cuz u are so dumb.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 12:12 AM
Here you go again

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 12:17 AM
It's going to be very difficult to stick this kid back on the bench in order for Badwheels Bradshaw to get the start.

Frankly, I think Brown is a more economical runner....by that, I mean he doesn't lose energy with a bunch of darting and dashing..... as a result, he uses his velocity to blow through arm tackles.

Bradshaw has been great for the Giants....but I've NEVER liked him as a full time back. He's simply too chaotic....he doesn't have great field vision....alot of times he'll bail on a play instead of letting a hole develop. Tonight we saw what can happen when the RB lets the blockers finish.

I realize the line has been playing well, but frankly, I think it's been a mutually beneficial deal.....the line has helped Brown, and Brown has helped the line. Brown gets in his running lane, follows his blockers, and is PATIENT. I haven't seen that sort of patience since Tiki Barber.

And not to put the whammy on anything, but I really like how he secures the ball. With Bradshaw, the ball is all over the ****ing place....I'm always scared ****less with him, especially at the goal line.

Just watching Brown made me feel confident in the short yardage game....3rd and 2, 3rd and goal....the guy got the job done.

Long story short......I know it's only two games, but it's been the best running attack I've seen in a long, long time.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 12:19 AM
It's going to be very difficult to stick this kid back on the bench in order for Badwheels Bradshaw to get the start.

Frankly, I think Brown is a more economical runner....by that, I mean he doesn't lose energy with a bunch of darting and dashing..... as a result, he uses his velocity to blow through arm tackles.

Bradshaw has been great for the Giants....but I've NEVER liked him as a full time back. He's simply too chaotic....he doesn't have great field vision....alot of times he'll bail on a play instead of letting a hole develop. Tonight we saw what can happen when you sticking with a play and let the blockers finish.

I realize the line has been playing well, but frankly, I think it's been a mutually beneficial deal.....the line has helped Brown, and Brown has helped the line. Brown gets in his running lane, follows his blockers, and is PATIENT. I haven't seen that sort of patience since Tiki Barber.

And not to put the whammy on anything, but I really like how he secures the ball. With Bradshaw, the ball is all over the ****ing place....I'm always scared ****less with him, especially at the goal line.

Long story short......I know it's only two games, but it's been the best running attack I've seen in a long, long time.

Brown will be the back who shares the load with Bradshaw. We really haven't had a "feature" back in years. Brown took advantage of his opportunities and has proven he deserves to be on the field.

BigBlueCrew22
09-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Here you go again

here i go again?!?!?!? what does the kid have to do ???? why do you think bradshaw is sooo good please enlighten me bud please?!?!?!?! brown is better buddy all around pal. period period

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Brown is Jacobs 2.0, same running style (to the 2008 Jacobs, not the tip toe burglar of late), imparts great momentum on contact (225 pounds at the combine, and he ran a 4.37 40... Force = Mass * Acceleration), and NEVER FUMBLES. If he can work up his pass protection he will be a BEAST...

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 12:27 AM
Brown is Jacobs 2.0, same running style (to the 2008 Jacobs, not the tip toe burglar of late), imparts great momentum on contact (225 pounds at the combine, and he ran a 4.37 40... Force = Mass * Acceleration), and NEVER FUMBLES. If he can work up his pass protection he will be a BEAST...

Brown has a much better forward lean than Jacobs. I liked Jacobs alot, but Brown doesn't present the tall profile that Jacobs did.

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Brown will be the back who shares the load with Bradshaw. We really haven't had a "feature" back in years. Brown took advantage of his opportunities and has proven he deserves to be on the field.

Brown will be the guy that eventually shows the Giants coaches that he is the best full time answer.....a powerful runner, who protects the ball, who can stay on the field in passing situations.

I'm saying it right now..... Brown is a better running back, right now, than Bradshaw.

BigBlueCrew22
09-21-2012, 12:36 AM
umm jacobs sucks, he cant catch, he could barely block for his size, GUYS ITS SIMPLE AS THIS BROWN WONT BE BUT HE SHOULD BE THE STARTER PERIOD THE END. what dont you people see with this kid wat hasnt he done, hes been great at blocking to he got blown by once but he tried at least bradshaw would of let him go, BROWN IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER THEN BRADSHAW he should be our starter but all you bradshaw loves u have no worries cuz coughlin would neverrr switch starters bradshaw could have half a leg and he would still start over brown, in fact i wont be surprised if they send this kid back down and give wilson more carries then him, coughlin is a good coach but he is so weied with his calls, BROWN SHOULD BE THE STARTER AT THE LEAST NUMBER 2 WILSON BETTER NOT BE NUMBER 2 WHEN BRADSHAW COMES BACK HE BETTER AT LEAST BE NUMBER 2 GOD DAMMIT OR ILL FLIP, he should be number 1

appodictic
Im sorry I like brown, but this is two games against, the BUCKS and THE PANTHERS. Both terrible teams. The panthers are allowing 145 yards rushing a game. He is a solid runner, but these are two poor defensive teams (as evidenced by the bucks giving up 25 points in a single quarter.) Brown has earnes his carries if he gets a starting role, great.

BigBlueCrew22
BROWN = #1 THIS POOR KID WHAT ELSE DOES HE HAVE TO DO HES NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF SLOWING DOWN HE RUNS DOWN THE EFFIN HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 12:45 AM
Im sorry I like brown, but this is two games against, the BUCKS and THE PANTHERS. Both terrible teams. The panthers are allowing 145 yards rushing a game. He is a solid runner, but these are two poor defensive teams (as evidenced by the bucks giving up 25 points in a single quarter.) Brown has earnes his carries if he gets a starting role, great.

I think Brown is going to continue to prove it on the field. And when Bradshaw is healthy, I suppose we'll all be able to figure it out. Coughlin is a smart guy....if Bradshaw is a better answer, Bradshaw will get the carries.

Using my eyes as a guide, I'm thinking Brown is going to be a huge part of the running game going forward.

appodictic
09-21-2012, 12:45 AM
BROWN = #1 THIS POOR KID WHAT ELSE DOES HE HAVE TO DO HES NOT SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF SLOWING DOWN HE RUNS DOWN THE EFFIN HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If he does it on the Eagles, I will eat my crow.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 12:59 AM
here i go again?!?!?!? what does the kid have to do ???? why do you think bradshaw is sooo good please enlighten me bud please?!?!?!?! brown is better buddy all around pal. period period I said he will share the load with Bradshaw. I also said he belongs on the field. Chill out.

BigBlueCrew22
09-21-2012, 01:29 AM

bud good defense or not, it doesnt change him not dancing like bradshaw, he finds a hole and HITS IT, he doesnt stop and try to find a 50 yard run each time, he hits the hole like an animal and with finesse and good vision the guy will do great against a good defense as well period, he should share loads i agree but if there is 4 or 5 more carries it should be brown getting those extra carries not bradshaw plus i picked him up in my 2000 dollar pot in my fantasy league ahhahahah im going to be 3-0 baby.

BigBlueCrew22
09-21-2012, 01:30 AM
u chill out bud.