PDA

View Full Version : Ron Rivera quote..........

FBomb
09-21-2012, 12:21 AM
"We plain got beat by a better football team....that's the truth of it"

Damn straight you did.

G.I. Ants
09-21-2012, 12:23 AM

Damn straight you did.You will never hear that from Greg Schiano.

ny06
09-21-2012, 12:23 AM
Have to like his straight foward comment.
And yes Ron, you did.

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 12:24 AM
World Champs showed up against a lesser team. It was as it should have been.

BurnerNYG
09-21-2012, 12:27 AM
At least he admitted it. That's the 1st sign of a winner... now they know what they need to improve on. Get rid of that dumb behind college option offense.

Eliscruzzz
09-21-2012, 12:28 AM
Cam just said they beat themselves and it was nothing that our defense did.

TheEnigma
09-21-2012, 12:28 AM
Panthers Nation has always displayed a great respect for the Giants. Rivera can do some good things if he gets the team more focused and a few more players on the defensive side of the ball.

SackingMyths
09-21-2012, 12:29 AM

Damn straight you did.

I was starting to think that modern day NFL HC protocol following a loss was to say, "We handed it to them"..."We were the better team"..."Waaaahhh"...or just pull a Schiano

Kudos to Ron. Ya know...for stating the obvious, with class

BeatYale
Panthers needed a reality check. Too much Super Bowl talk from them, it was getting lame IMO.

FBomb
Cam just said they beat themselves and it was nothing that our defense did.

To be fair.....Cam DID suck *** tonight. He was a deer in the headlights.

TheBookOfEli
Before clicking on this thread, i thought maybe he was going to say that The Panthers beat themselves and wondering how the giants pulled this victory lol.

ny06
09-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Panthers needed a reality check. Too much Super Bowl talk from them, it was getting lame IMO.
Ryan Kalil can take that superbowl add and shove it up his you know what.

Eliscruzzz
09-21-2012, 12:31 AM
To be fair.....Cam DID suck *** tonight. He was a deer in the headlights.LMAO yeah he did but our D definitely had something to do with it too.... it just seems every team we beat now it's not because of us it's because of them.

SackingMyths
09-21-2012, 12:32 AM
To be fair.....Cam DID suck *** tonight. He was a deer in the headlights.

If we could gameplan against their O on a short week like this, then I'm confident we'll have a lil sumtin sumtin for Vick in 10 days.

FBomb
09-21-2012, 12:34 AM
LMAO yeah he did but our D definitely had something to do with it too.... it just seems every team we beat now it's not because of us it's because of them.

It had EVERYTHING to do with it!! Cam had no idea how to beat us!! Everything he tried was failing.

Eliscruzzz
09-21-2012, 12:35 AM
It had EVERYTHING to do with it!! Cam had no idea how to beat us!! Everything he tried was failing.And it was GREAT every bit of it.

flimflam
09-21-2012, 12:47 AM
I got some quotes for you.

Greg Schiano: "I'll send Bucs on kneel-down blitz again"

Cam Newton: "It was nothing that they [the Giants] did. It was all on us." A quote disrespecting the Giants ala Clay Matthews, Jerry Jones, Giants haters.

Listen to your head coach Duper-man. Hey hiano, Blitzing quarterbacks while they are kneeling down (and showing class in their win) doesn't show a team’s toughness, and shouldn't be used as a reminder for players not to quit. They're all professionals, or most are. This isn't college. There is no place for that in the NFL. SHiano better watch his punk *** out for retaliation.

Cam, we did it with reserves too, you asshat. Funny how its never the Giants who win games, they just give them to us. Thanks.

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 12:53 AM
It had EVERYTHING to do with it!! Cam had no idea how to beat us!! Everything he tried was failing.

That wildcat crap might work against some teams.....but not the most dominant defensive line in the NFL.

Rusty192
09-21-2012, 12:58 AM
I got some quotes for you.

Greg Schiano: "I'll send Bucs on kneel-down blitz again"

Cam Newton: "It was nothing that they [the Giants] did. It was all on us." A quote disrespecting the Giants ala Clay Matthews, Jerry Jones, Giants haters.

Listen to your head coach Duper-man. Hey hiano, Blitzing quarterbacks while they are kneeling down (and showing class in their win) doesn't show a teamís toughness, and shouldn't be used as a reminder for players not to quit. They're all professionals, or most are. This isn't college. There is no place for that in the NFL. SHiano better watch his punk *** out for retaliation.

Cam, we did it with reserves too, you asshat. Funny how its never the Giants who win games, they just give them to us. Thanks.this post has so much win. Duper-man lol! classic

Maybe if cam was a real QB he could beat us.

P_Simms_#11
09-21-2012, 01:01 AM
Down by 26 points and Newton does his Superman shtick. He needs to grow up.