PDA

View Full Version : Andre Brown's post game interview

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 01:29 AM
Listening to Andre being interviewed, you have to come away with a sense that he's a pretty decent, humble guy. He clearly belongs on the field with Bradshaw when he's healthy.

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 01:31 AM
Listening to Andre being interviewed, you have to come away with a sense that he's a pretty decent, humble guy. He clearly belongs on the field with Bradshaw when he's healthy.

I don't think we need to rush Bradshaw back.....at all.

BROADWAYSTORM
09-21-2012, 01:33 AM
Andre was actually interning at a brokarage firm before the Giants resigned him last year. Remember he was a Giants 4th round pick who tore his achilles as a rookie and then got cut and made the rounds. I remember him saying that last year when he made the practice squad. I am happy to see a Giants pick make it, specially in the unconventional way in which he has.

Evo'Ed
09-21-2012, 08:40 AM
I stayed up late and watched the post game on field interview with Alex Flannigan.

Andre Brown was well spoken and humble for his opportunity.

Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 08:43 AM
I stayed up late and watched the post game on field interview with Alex Flannigan.

Andre Brown was well spoken and humble for his opportunity.

Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders.

Did you notice he mentioned his blocking lol Coughlin gets the point across

bigblue58
09-21-2012, 08:45 AM
I don't think we need to rush Bradshaw back.....at all.

Eat A Peach....great album ! (sorry, off topic i know), but your avatar brought back great memeories of a time before responsible adult behavior was expected of me! Thanks to the Allman Brothers, I got to see my brother's girlfriend naked!!!! When I went into his room to borrow that album, she was asleep on the bed in all her glory!
Sorry...........I digress.............carry on Gints fans

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 09:18 AM

The fact that this kid has stuck through one of the worst injuries a running back can have, multiple cuts, multiple practice squads, multiple waivers ... shows A LOT about his character.

I hope to see a lot more of him in the future.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 09:35 AM
The fact that this kid has stuck through one of the worst injuries a running back can have, multiple cuts, multiple practice squads, multiple waivers ... shows A LOT about his character. I hope to see a lot more of him in the future. +1

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 09:37 AM
I stayed up late and watched the post game on field interview with Alex Flannigan. Andre Brown was well spoken and humble for his opportunity. Sounds like he has a good head on his shoulders. the patience he displayed in waiting for his holes to open up was amazing

Ruttiger711
09-21-2012, 09:44 AM
the patience he displayed in waiting for is holes open up was amazing

One of his early carries - going left, you would swear it was Tiki in the years where he could just run anywhere.

BigBlue1971
09-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Andre is grateful for his opportunity with the Giants! he is humble and doesnt appear to take anything for granted!

with him bursting out our backfield is looking "not too bad" at this point!

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Andre is grateful for his opportunity with the Giants! he is humble and doesnt appear to take anything for granted! with him bursting out our backfield is looking "not too bad" at this point! it's really a tribute to Jerry Reese and his personnel people

timmytimm3
09-21-2012, 10:15 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he make a great 1 handed catch when Eli was pressured and threw a short pass? If so, I was really impressed with his hands.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 10:17 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he make a great 1 handed catch when Eli was pressured and threw a short pass? If so, I was really impressed with his hands. He did