PDA

View Full Version : Offensive Line

Bigbluereckingcrew
09-21-2012, 08:14 AM
Wow, Just WoW....if this is how they play the rest of the season, opening holes and giving an Elite QB 5 seconds in a clean pocket....you can put our name on the Lombardi now

Gimaniac
09-21-2012, 08:16 AM
OLine was stellar. As was the DLine. This game was won in the trenches, the rest was easy peasy.

tonyt830
09-21-2012, 08:24 AM
The o-line did play well last night. Eli was sacked once, but that was on a not so good block attempt by Brown on Alexander. I think as long as Beatty's back holds up, our O-line will continue to gel even in Diehl's absence. Props to Reese in the signing of Locklear in the offseason!

Next week should be a challenge for the O-line vs the Eagles D-line.

BigBlue wins
09-21-2012, 08:47 AM
Notice how David Diehl is out and our O-Line performs the way it did

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 09:01 AM
Wow, Just WoW....if this is how they play the rest of the season, opening holes and giving an Elite QB 5 seconds in a clean pocket....you can put our name on the Lombardi now

Somehow I don't think we'll face defenses that are that bad the rest of the way :(

JimC
09-21-2012, 09:54 AM
I think this is right on. The Panther defense looked pretty bad. Eli got away with a couple that should have been EASY picks. I don't think we'll see a defense like this the rest of the way this season.