PDA

View Full Version : Lost in all the great performances............

jomo
09-21-2012, 08:42 AM
I like what I saw from the Prince.

Buddy333
09-21-2012, 09:13 AM
I was going to pat something similar. The Panthers might not have the best passing attack, but he has missed a lot of time. This was a great opportunity for him to get some reps. The next game will be a bigger test and I'm glad he got in there last night and made some plays. By the way, that penalty they called on him was ridiculous. The NFL needs to pay up and get the refs back.

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 09:15 AM
I like what I saw from the Prince.

I was going to pat something similar. The Panthers might not have the best passing attack, but he has missed a lot of time. This was a great opportunity for him to get some reps. The next game will be a bigger test and I'm glad he got in there last night and made some plays. By the way, that penalty they called on him was ridiculous. The NFL needs to pay up and get the refs back.

+1

Good to see him in and making plays.

P.S. - Total BS call on that personal foul too.

Buddy333
09-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Oh, and another guy that got in there and made a good play, Will Hill. I have been hoping he would get some playing time.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-21-2012, 09:40 AM
Seems like just last week people wanted to throw Prince away because he was probably a bust. Oh wait lol. Seriously though he looks good.

BigBlue1971
09-21-2012, 09:42 AM
Prince played very well! once he and Hosley get a little more experience they are gonna be a tandem!

miked1958
09-21-2012, 09:51 AM
I like what I saw from the Prince.yes i agree. this was mentioned in other threads as well. he did a good job

gumby74
09-21-2012, 09:52 AM
Prince played very well! once he and Hosley get a little more experience they are gonna be a tandem!

I don't think Webster is going to be resigned at this rate. The dude is making 8 million.

JB456
09-21-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't think Webster is going to be resigned at this rate. The dude is making 8 million.

He still could be resigned but it won't be for anything near 8 Million. Maybe like half.

gumby74
09-21-2012, 09:59 AM
He still could be resigned but it won't be for anything near 8 Million. Maybe like half. With all the free agents we need to resign, I doubt it. People are going to crucify me for saying this, but I don't see Tuck coming back either. We're going to have hell of a time figuring out how we want to spend our money the next couple years.

titwio
09-21-2012, 10:33 AM
P.S. - Total BS call on that personal foul too.

Horrible call...that's a foul in the NBA not the NFL. You'd think these ref's would know the difference since that happens in every NFL game. That altercation was actually rather mild compared to Steve Smith and Corey scuffling earlier in the game.

burier
09-21-2012, 11:19 AM
With all the free agents we need to resign, I doubt it. People are going to crucify me for saying this, but I don't see Tuck coming back either. We're going to have hell of a time figuring out how we want to spend our money the next couple years.

I think you're right.

We've got some old guys on the team with bloated paychecks that we're just going to have to part ways with if we're going to remain competitive.

Move on from Tuck, Osi, Canty...Webster is having a rough time I think he's lost a step so we need to move on from him too I think.

timmytimm3
09-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I can see Tuck taking slightly less to retire a Giant. His heart is in this team. Osi, not so much.

Buddy333
09-21-2012, 11:32 AM
They are not getting rid of a 3rd of their starters.

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Horrible call...that's a foul in the NBA not the NFL. You'd think these ref's would know the difference since that happens in every NFL game. That altercation was actually rather mild compared to Steve Smith and Corey scuffling earlier in the game.

Might have been NBA refs.

titwio
09-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Might have been NBA refs.

Wouldn't be surprised....maybe glorified HS basketball games though.

For those that don't get that reference: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/story/2012-08-12/Victor-Cruz-replacement-referees-NFL-Giants/57020080/1

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 12:07 PM
I think you're right.

We've got some old guys on the team with bloated paychecks that we're just going to have to part ways with if we're going to remain competitive.

Move on from Tuck, Osi, Canty...Webster is having a rough time I think he's lost a step so we need to move on from him too I think.

I think that's why we kept Tracy AND Ojomo on the roster this year, and Ojomo is coming down with some "injury" that's preventing him from playing... sounds like he's getting the Cruz treatment...