PDA

View Full Version : Brown ran like #27.

Husky
09-21-2012, 09:17 AM
Very Reminiscent of Rodney Hampton's style. I love the way he finishes his runs. Those Panther safeties are heading for the trainers room, today!

Moke
09-21-2012, 09:20 AM
He was great. He looks like the goal-line back if Bradshaw comes back and obviously takes the starting job.

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 09:30 AM
Very Reminiscent of Rodney Hampton's style. I love the way he finishes his runs. Those Panther safeties are heading for the trainers room, today!

Note sure I see the comparison ... Hampton was more elusive than Brown ... Brown seems more of a north/south runner than Hampton.

But both were patient with their blocks (this is the first time I've seen Brown be that patient).

MattMeyerBud
09-21-2012, 09:35 AM

kind of off topic, but isn't it weird seeing a #27 in the secondary?

giantsfan420
09-21-2012, 09:37 AM
he looked as good as Jacobs ever did last night imo. The great thing is i dont think his success was a fluke. he runs north south is very physical, protects the ball, has great quickness/explosion...he's legit imo

SweetZombieJesus
09-21-2012, 09:40 AM
he looked as good as Jacobs ever did last night imo. The great thing is i dont think his success was a fluke. he runs north south is very physical, protects the ball, has great quickness/explosion...he's legit imo

Love his patience, waiting for blocks to develop.

Ruttiger711
09-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Kind of reminding me of Tiki more the way he follows his blockers.

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 09:54 AM

Lol I was reminded of Jacobs trucking Landry a couple of years ago, when Brown ran over Kuechly at one point.

CDN_G-FAN
09-21-2012, 09:55 AM
it'll be interesting to see if it's brown or the line.

we know it's definitely the line to some degree, we'll have a better idea of how much of it is the line when bradshaw comes back.

giantsfan420
09-21-2012, 09:56 AM
krunch, whatd u think of kuechly? Enigma posted a PFF article and he has struggled BADLY. i remember a ton of us here were praying we could get him...somehow i think we made out just fine w/o him. our LB core is looking sick.

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 09:57 AM
He looks like the guy who should retain the featured back job.