PDA

View Full Version : prince is soft

ELIte4MVP
09-21-2012, 10:21 AM
sorry if this was posted earlier, but i don't have the time to read through all the new threads.

anyone who still thinks prince is soft after that game is blind. The obvious standing up for himself when he was flagged (which was an awful call, i don't ever remember one shove results in a PF), but also any run to the outside i saw him come flying in from the corner position and taking out whoevers legs was in front of him in order to take a blocker out. i loved seeing it. and his coverage was good as well

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Well let's see more of him before we say one way or another but he was playing hard last night which was awesome to see.

GMan-67
09-21-2012, 10:23 AM
we were smart with him ... didnt put him out on an island ... let him play inside a lot altho their TE did have a good game, but Prince will be fine if he stays healthy (i need a hot key that adds if healthy to every post)

TheAnalyst
09-21-2012, 10:25 AM
That call was absolutely horrible. Makes me think the ref has Cam on his fantasy team. :-) Although, if he did, maybe he would want him off the field as much as possible. :-)

Prince played the best game of his career last night. So did Barden, Hosely, Brown and I thought Beatty and Boothe killed it last night as well. Hyno had a great game blocking. Man, what a great game all around for this team.

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 10:27 AM
That call was absolutely horrible. Makes me think the ref has Cam on his fantasy team. :-) Although, if he did, maybe he would want him off the field as much as possible. :-)

Prince played the best game of his career last night. So did Barden, Hosely, Brown and I thought Beatty and Boothe killed it last night as well. Hyno had a great game blocking. Man, what a great game all around for this team.

Only real bad call that I saw last night and I totally agree (I thought the holding on Bennett was a little ticky tacky too but not out of the norm).