PDA

View Full Version : ANDRE THE GIANT !!

scoostraw
09-21-2012, 10:33 AM
Andre Brown just typifies this team. A hard working player who gets an opportunity and blooms into a solid contributor. I'm so happy for him and for the team. With a better running game this offense is only better.

ANDRE THE GIANT !!!!!

Kruunch
09-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Do you think the rest of the NFL is getting tired of the Giants pulling star players out of nowhere by now?

embeshAtYa
09-21-2012, 10:39 AM
lol. I love the burst this guy has. He really looks for real out there. Blocking needs immediate attention

nygfanmaybe
09-21-2012, 10:42 AM
You know...I posted a few weeks back that we need to open holes. ABII is making me rethink that...but I'm also wondering if our sudden running game...so refreshing...has anything to do with the new OLine adjustments due to Diel's departure with injury.

BigBlue wins
09-21-2012, 10:43 AM
You know...I posted a few weeks back that we need to open holes. ABII is making me rethink that...but I'm also wondering if our sudden running game...so refreshing...has anything to do with the new OLine adjustments due to Diel's departure with injury.

I dont think it is a fluke. Diehl isn't as good as the rest and I think he brings them down because it needs to be a cohesive unit.

BlueReign
09-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Thinking the same thing. Beatty also had some time to gel as well.

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 10:47 AM
Do you think the rest of the NFL is getting tired of the Giants pulling star players out of nowhere by now?

Maybe that's why everyone hates us and doesn't give us respect. We don't play by their rules (signing big name free agents like the Eagles do), we just start pulling stars out of our *** when the time comes.

scoostraw
09-21-2012, 11:01 AM
lol. I love the burst this guy has. He really looks for real out there. Blocking needs immediate attention
Brown is deceptive. He doesn't look quick. But he is. And he is SLIPPERY! Has some power. Hangs onto the ball. Seems to be able to block. Let's see what else...

Mark9281
09-21-2012, 11:02 AM
And i was called an idiot for thinking ANdre was 10x better than DJ Ware

Moke
09-21-2012, 11:03 AM

People have said the same thing to me, dude. Don't get all upset about it. They'll just come back and say how they always knew andre had it in them.

GMan-67
09-21-2012, 11:04 AM
i like it, im on board with that nickname

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 11:05 AM
I AM THE DWEAD PIWATE WOBERTS

moosedrool
09-21-2012, 11:26 AM
Andre is a legit 3 down back, and there aren't many of them in the NFL. And coach TC, please keep Diehl on the bench when he is healthy!

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Andre is a legit 3 down back, and there aren't many of them in the NFL. And coach TC, please keep Diehl on the bench when he is healthy!I think that was the idea before Beatty went down... Diehl was meant to be a backup, and he had to play as a backup with Beatty injured.

Razur
09-21-2012, 11:27 AM

More so, if they had these stars on their roster to begin with!!!!

GMAN2K9
09-21-2012, 11:28 AM

DJ WHO???

I am extremely glad they parted ways with him -- he had way more opportunities than Brown/Scott and didnt produce much

scoostraw
09-21-2012, 11:57 AM
I'm really happy about Brown because heading into this season, the running back position appeared weak. This changes things. Let's hope Andre's success is contagious to the other backs.

Giant_Chief1976
09-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Gotta admit I was impressed with Brown's explosiveness, fire, ball control, and speed. It was nice to see a solid running game again. If he keeps performing I wonder what happens when AB returns?

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Gotta admit I was impressed with Brown's explosiveness, fire, ball control, and speed. It was nice to see a solid running game again. If he keeps performing I wonder what happens when AB returns?

Split carries most likely... Bradshaw was never able to handle the load himself all season anyway...

egyptian420
09-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Brown is deceptive. He doesn't look quick. But he is. And he is SLIPPERY! Has some power. Hangs onto the ball. Seems to be able to block. Let's see what else...+1....he's a total all-around back. This guy needs to not go anywhere unless he starts messing up big time, which I don't see happening. I love Bradshaw and I want him to get a piece of the load when he comes back but you can't change what's working really well.

Giant_Chief1976
09-21-2012, 12:03 PM
That's my point...even when AB was playing he wasn't a full time, whole game, kind of RB. He needed to split the carries. ABII proved last night that he could carry the majority of the load throughout a game and be successful. Just makes you wonder how much action AB will see.

scoostraw
09-21-2012, 12:52 PM
He'll see plenty of action. Let's hope he stays healthy.

joemorrisforprez
09-21-2012, 01:12 PM
That's my point...even when AB was playing he wasn't a full time, whole game, kind of RB. He needed to split the carries. ABII proved last night that he could carry the majority of the load throughout a game and be successful. Just makes you wonder how much action AB will see.

Andre Brown put in a Rodney Hampton throwback performance last night.

This kid can be a full time back....unlike Wilson, who is still too green and untested in pass protection. And unlike Bradshaw, who is seldom healthy and too chaotic.

This is what the Giants need....a guy that can be on the field whether it's 3rd and 2 or 3rd and 10.

SuperNYGiants
09-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Andre Brown sure will get more play time, possibly split the carries with Bradshaw is ideal for both, Bradshaw was never a full time back so the addition of Brown would be almost a natural arrangement, and Brown while being very impressive so far is still not experienced and never had a starter type of play time, so it'd be best to ease him into his role of sharing the load with Bradshaw.

Evo'Ed
09-21-2012, 03:36 PM
IMO Brown's running style works well with our weak OL.

Just watching his running style, he doesn't dance around (like many have mentioned before) which doesn't require our linemen to sustain their blocks that long.

timmytimm3
09-21-2012, 03:50 PM
I AM THE DWEAD PIWATE WOBERTS

anybody wanna peanut?

jerseytom
09-21-2012, 05:55 PM
I think Bradshaw will be playing a lot harder when he comes back,seeing how things are panning out w/Brown and the future with Wilson,from now on no one will be saying "what can Brown do for you"

miked1958
09-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Andre Brown just typifies this team. A hard working player who gets an opportunity and blooms into a solid contributor. I'm so happy for him and for the team. With a better running game this offense is only better.ANDRE THE GIANT !!!!!Well we can't call him AB for short on these boards cause that is how we refer to Bradshaw. How bout ABII

merritt
09-21-2012, 06:36 PM
ANDRE THE GIANT !!!!!

Pound the Brown...