PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Sash

wgsgiants
09-21-2012, 11:08 AM
I know everyone is celebrating the Giants excellent victory over the Carolina Panthers, but I wanted to bring up a subject that we will soon need to address. Tyler Sash is eligible to return after the Philly game. Who do we cut to add Tyler back to the roster? Steve Brown looked excellent at safety last night and he has been a major force on special teams all season. Justin Tryon has been excellent on special teams as a gunner. And Tryon has been suspect as a cornerback, but since we are so thin at corner how can you cut him for a safety. So what would you do?

Go Giants !!!

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Do we even keep sash at this point?

ELIte4MVP
09-21-2012, 11:13 AM
we should probably cut barden

GMan-67
09-21-2012, 11:15 AM
we still have time to decide, we will have to see what our injuries are after Philly ... hopefully we wont have any IR candidates ... id rather have a tough decision vs. an IR

so assuming no IR, what do you do ... we like Will Hill, but could we cut him and have him clear waivers and then sign to Practice Squad?

Stevie Brown is not eligible for the PS which along with the INT, might save him

or do you roll the dice and cut Kuhn ... hoping Austin steps up and Canty can make it back for Week 6 or 7 ... remember we use the NASCAR package which is all DE types giving the DTs a break

and Kuhn def. appears to be someone that would clear waivers, but who knows ... our reputation is now that we find gems

oh and finally we can bring a player back from IR, so we could still go that route to open a roster spot temporarily

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 11:16 AM
we still have time to decide, we will have to see what our injuries are after Philly ... hopefully we wont have any IR candidates ... id rather have a tough decision vs. an IR

so assuming no IR, what do you do ... we like Will Hill, but could we cut him and have him clear waivers and then sign to Practice Squad?

Stevie Brown is not eligible for the PS which along with the INT, might save him

or do you roll the dice and cut Kuhn ... hoping Austin steps up and Canty can make it back for Week 6 or 7 ... remember we use the NASCAR package whic is all DE types giving DTs a break

Has Hill taken the field yet during the regular season? I think that makes him ineligible...

GMAN2K9
09-21-2012, 11:20 AM

Agreed. Barden has all the potential but zero results ; )

Cut Tyron and resign him only if we're desperate for CBs...

Both Stevie Brown and Will Hill look like keepers

timmytimm3
09-21-2012, 11:27 AM

10/10. I almost spit out my water

BlueReign
09-21-2012, 11:45 AM
Cut Sash.

jomo
09-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Easy answer, lose Sash.

fansince69
09-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Sash may not do much from the safety position but he does a solid job on special teams....this will not be easy...like someone said earlier there will probably be someone going on IR

jomo
09-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Sash may not do much from the safety position but he does a solid job on special teams....this will not be easy...like someone said earlier there will probably be someone going on IRI wouldn't replace anyone on special teams either. IR it is!

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 11:58 AM
Ojomo suffers an injury to his Phantom muscle?

bearbryant
09-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Just perfect, really perfect!!! I like the keep Broiwn and Hill and cut the rest of the team!
10/10. I almost spit out my water

dave56dj
09-21-2012, 12:41 PM
Will hill was on the field after rolle got hurt and had a deflection in the end zone - no chance the Giants put him on PS and expose him. This guy will one day replace rolle in my opinion.

If Sash doesn't get IR'd I think it's stevie brown who gets cut.

TrueBlue@NYC
09-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Considering how much they need bodies in the secondary I wouldn't be surprised if they kept all the safties, especially if Rolle is hurt and put someone on IR or PS Kuhn.

DaKraken
09-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Cut Sash