PDA

View Full Version : Eli Manning

NoHuddle10
09-21-2012, 01:36 PM
Is THE BEST QB in the NFL this year. I firmly believe this and think this season will prove this theory to be true and nobody will be able to argue against it.

Thoughts?

bELIeve_in_Giants
09-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Mike Greenberg ‏@Espngreeny
That's right, I said it, and you should too. Right now, Eli Manning is the best QB in football. #Giants

YATittle1962
09-21-2012, 01:37 PM
like pulling the pin from a grenade......leaving in the middle of a train station and saying .....thoughts?

:)

EliDaMANning
09-21-2012, 01:40 PM
He was the best last year and he will be for quite a while in my opinion. Hopefully he can string together a few more SB and cement himself as an all time great.

NoHuddle10
09-21-2012, 01:42 PM
YAAAAAA BUDDY! Keep em coming. I knew he would one day claim this title, ever since the Dallas game his rookie year. It has truly been a pleasure watching him grow over the years.

BEST QB IN THE WORLD, ELI MANNING!

Feels really good. The Giants have never been able to say this. Now we can. The Giants have the best QB in the world running their offense. BOOM!

NoHuddle10
09-21-2012, 01:47 PM
I want Harooni to get on this thread and say it. Without any buts or contingencies.

Harooni, I never call out any posters, but I want you to join this thread. I want to hear it from you sir. Get on here and post it. It will feel good baby!

TroyArcher
09-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Is THE BEST QB in the NFL this year. I firmly believe this and think this season will prove this theory to be true and nobody will be able to argue against it.

Thoughts?

He is the most clutch and he is a winner. I don't think he will ever have the gaudy stats as it is not the Giants way to run up the score and pad the stats (unlike the Saints who live for that). Right now I would have a hard time trading him straight up for any other QB in the world. He just wins.

burier
09-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Eli is the best in the game right now. He made that leap week 17 last season. He's untouchable.

GameTime
09-21-2012, 02:03 PM
I dont really care either way. As long as plays his game and the wins keep coming.

Mohann
09-21-2012, 02:12 PM
I want Harooni to get on this thread and say it. Without any buts or contingencies.

Harooni, I never call out any posters, but I want you to join this thread. I want to hear it from you sir. Get on here and post it. It will feel good baby!

It'll never happen. He's never given Eli props without a But.... I'll do it for him. "Eli looked good but I think he can be better if his posture were just better."

ELIte4MVP
09-21-2012, 02:14 PM
i agree with what everyone has said in this thread. just to add, the offensive line looked amazing last night

GCGiant
09-21-2012, 02:22 PM
like pulling the pin from a grenade......leaving in the middle of a train station and saying .....thoughts?

That's funny. My first thought would be, "YIKES!"

giantsfan420
09-21-2012, 02:26 PM
i believed eli would be league mvp heading into the season. i fully expected him to pick up right where he left off last yr. wasnt as smooth to begin with but he's there. he plays at this level vs our schedule and leads us to the NFCE crown, he'll be unanimous league MVP imo.

JB456
09-21-2012, 03:04 PM
I have to say, Eli has been top 5 in my opinion for some time. After all these good to great consecutative games he has been putting together, his stock is certainly way up. I wouldn't trade him straight up for anybody right now and he is just entering his prime. This is a really exiting time to be a Giants fan because I genuinely believe that The Giants could either be tied for the lead in Superbowls or outright own it when Eli hangs em up.

NoHuddle10
09-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Harooni! Let's hear it!

fansince69
09-21-2012, 04:52 PM
It'll never happen. He's never given Eli props without a But.... I'll do it for him. "Eli looked good but I think he can be better if his posture were just better."\

I am pretty sure Harooni blames Eli for Tiki leaving

Eli TO Shockey
09-21-2012, 05:00 PM
I was thinking this in the 2nd half against the bucs, and then again last night. I tapped my brother on the shoulder and said "you're watching the best QB in the NFL right now". THAT is quite the statement, considering how much scrutiny and bashing Eli has endured over his career. The only thing Eli is missing from his resume (besides a few more superbowls), is a league MVP. There is no QB playing better football in the NFL than our boy Eli. He continues to get better and better each and every year...it's baffling.

When it's all said and done...he will be compared to the all time greats such as his brother, brady, montana, marino, etc...

NoHuddle10
09-21-2012, 06:04 PM
I was thinking this in the 2nd half against the bucs, and then again last night. I tapped my brother on the shoulder and said "you're watching the best QB in the NFL right now". THAT is quite the statement, considering how much scrutiny and bashing Eli has endured over his career. The only thing Eli is missing from his resume (besides a few more superbowls), is a league MVP. There is no QB playing better football in the NFL than our boy Eli. He continues to get better and better each and every year...it's baffling.

When it's all said and done...he will be compared to the all time greats such as his brother, brady, montana, marino, etc...

100% agree. Harooni, its time for you to say it.

Eli Manning is currently the best quarterback in the world.

Harooni
09-21-2012, 06:08 PM
\

I am pretty sure Harooni blames Eli for Tiki leavingNo i don't blame him for Tiki, that was coughlin. fans threw Eli in it when it really didnt have much to do with it.

Eli TO Shockey
09-21-2012, 06:09 PM
No i don't blame him for Tiki, that was coughlin. fans threw Eli in it when it really didnt have much to do with it.

Tiki's midlife crisis backfired. I hope your joking about TC

Harooni
09-21-2012, 06:10 PM
It'll never happen. He's never given Eli props without a But.... I'll do it for him. "Eli looked good but I think he can be better if his posture were just better." Eli did a great job , but has to work on his slide.

hehehe

NYG4lifeNYK
09-21-2012, 06:12 PM

LOL

Mohann
09-21-2012, 06:14 PM
\

I am pretty sure Harooni blames Eli for Tiki leaving

And Warner.

NoHuddle10
09-21-2012, 06:15 PM
Eli did a great job , but has to work on his slide.

hehehe

Just say it Harooni! It will feel good bro.

Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the world! Say it... Come on man. Just do it!

Harooni
09-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Just say it Harooni! It will feel good bro.

Eli Manning is the best quarterback in the world! Say it... Come on man. Just do it! ill say it when he wins a league MVP.

NoHuddle10
09-21-2012, 06:17 PM
ill say it when he wins a league MVP.

HAHA..... It won't be long. Will you start the thread?

Harooni
09-21-2012, 06:21 PM
HAHA..... It won't be long. Will you start the thread? sure will, would be great if he does

Mohann
09-21-2012, 06:25 PM

I told you long ago it'll never happen. We don't play in a dome, our offense is very complex so a miscue from anyone affects him. He's a winner not a fantasy stat compiler. I said he'll never come close to his brother stats but he'll win more SB's, and it's looking like a lock right now. You want flash and stats, that's not him or our team. We try for a run pass balance and he won't get to pad his stats like a Brees or Rodgers. Because of this you refuse to see him for the player he is. He's all substance and no style in a world that has become give em style and don't worry about the substance.

Harooni
09-21-2012, 06:28 PM
actually i would have been quite happy with a great Defense and awesome running game. But we have eli and gilbride and of course the nfl has changed to passing league. I didn';t think we needed a QB that passed the ball 40 times a game.

Rusty192
09-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Eli Manning is the best Quarterback in the league.

Anyone who thinks otherwise obviously has some kind of issue with the guy.

But this is the GMB after all...

Mohann
09-21-2012, 06:29 PM

How many times has the league MVP been on the SB winner?

BigBlue1971
09-21-2012, 06:35 PM

Thoughts?

im happy you didnt ask Curt Warner that question.....the answer wouldve been an unequivocally "no". Warner is a real tool!

but yea i think Eli is playing better than any qb in the league now. more importantly i hope he keeps it up and i believe he will.

NoHuddle10
09-21-2012, 06:41 PM
I told you long ago it'll never happen. We don't play in a dome, our offense is very complex so a miscue from anyone affects him. He's a winner not a fantasy stat compiler. I said he'll never come close to his brother stats but he'll win more SB's, and it's looking like a lock right now. You want flash and stats, that's not him or our team. We try for a run pass balance and he won't get to pad his stats like a Brees or Rodgers. Because of this you refuse to see him for the player he is. He's all substance and no style in a world that has become give em style and don't worry about the substance.

You are wrong here imo. He will definitely win one imo. I think this is the year. However, even if not, they will definitely give him one sometime in the next 6 years as almost a career acheivement handout whether he truly deserves it that year or not. Kind of like they did with Steve air McNair.