PDA

View Full Version : Carolina is not as bad as they looked yesterday.

experto
09-21-2012, 01:24 PM
They are not the same team without J.Stewart at rb.He is the missing piece for them.Without him they lost to us and Tampa and with him they murdered the Saints.He adds a good piece to the rb game.So I think it was a good win because the tie-breaker will come into use vs them on wildcards.

experto
09-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Their depth is not as good as ours but when they are healthy they are the best nfc south team.There lb Davis was out,Stewart,and Byron Bell Rt.

GameTime
09-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Stewart doesnt play defense for them rigth?.....
Also if one player, other than a QB, can effect your game that much then something is wrong.

experto
09-21-2012, 01:30 PM
I watch all the games,if you know Carolina,you know they are not the same without Stewart.I predicted a shootout win for us because I thought Stewart was playing.

GameTime
09-21-2012, 01:31 PM
I watch all the games,if you know Carolina,you know they are not the same without Stewart.I predicted a shootout win for us because I thought Stewart was playing.
taking nothing away from Stewart at all. But there were more probs for them last night then just Srewart being out.....

GMan-67
09-21-2012, 01:34 PM
please, Carolina doesnt even know injuries compared to the injuries we had

great example

DeAngelo Williams contract = $43,000,000

Andre Brown = $465,000

so, go whine somewhere else, NY sports fans are too smart to buy into the garbage you are trying to sell

SuperNYGiants
09-21-2012, 01:37 PM
They are not the same team without J.Stewart at rb.He is the missing piece for them.Without him they lost to us and Tampa and with him they murdered the Saints.He adds a good piece to the rb game.So I think it was a good win because the tie-breaker will come into use vs them on wildcards.
Carolina managed to get a TD on Giants, something Atlanta can't say, and Atlanta is a far better team than Carolina.

There's nothing wrong with these teams, the Giants just ballin' that's all.

mikeq6722
09-21-2012, 01:38 PM

Seeing that Deangelo Williams averages almost 7 yards a touch, I dont think Stewart would of made a difference at all.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 01:39 PM

They have to be, Cam said we didn't win so that has to mean THEY LOST and if you lose without any help form the other team, you just SUCK

GameTime
09-21-2012, 01:41 PM
They have to be, Cam said we didn't win so that has to mean THEY LOST and if you lose without any help form the other team, you just SUCK
thats it.... now you got the old man is pissed......:rolleyes:

experto
09-21-2012, 01:53 PM
My opinion we beat the best nfc south team,that's what i am happy at.I will take the Panthers over tampa or saints,or Falclowns.I am never gona be sold on Ryan,who is not a clutch qb.I think it was a huge win for confidence and going forward.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 01:56 PM

That Newton is a troll for taking that stand. He needs to put on some big boy panties the next time he suits up Pfffftttttttt!

Kruunch

Easy there booby ... he doesn't play defense.

RoanokeFan

Keep that avatar through Monday, OK?

ny06
09-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Carolina ran into a buzzsaw last night.

experto
09-21-2012, 02:01 PM
That's my point we are just that good when we play good in 3 phases,and my point says the Panthers are not bad.If Panthers played anyone else last night they would have been in the game.Our team killed them in all 3 phases.

njg85m
09-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Stewart doesnt play defense for them rigth?.....
Also if one player, other than a QB, can effect your game that much then something is wrong.

Bingo.

GameTime
09-21-2012, 02:11 PM
My opinion we beat the best nfc south team,that's what i am happy at.I will take the Panthers over tampa or saints,or Falclowns.I am never gona be sold on Ryan,who is not a clutch qb.I think it was a huge win for confidence and going forward.

Ryan is a better QB at this point in time then Newton hands down. Oh yeah...you beat the Saints but they are still a better team.

BeatYale
09-21-2012, 02:12 PM
We were missing Bradshaw, Nicks and Hixon....and you're saying Carolina, who has the best depth at RB in the league, is not the same when one of their 3 RB's is out?

Sorry dude, your opinion just flat out sucks. The Panthers, like idiots, anointed themselves Super Bowl champs. They got a reality check last night when they got whooped by real champions.

CDN_G-FAN
09-21-2012, 02:12 PM

+1, plus they were just 'off' last night, like we were late in the season against Washington a couple years ago, like we've been against the vikings in the past, sometimes you just have an off night, and they did.

alot of fans freaked out when we lost to dallas, alot are talking about how awesome we are now.

personally, it's a W.

i questioned how competitive we could be on the road with a short week and alot of next man up requirements, but the running game is improved (regardless of how the panthers played), and we have some depth that can keep us in games at least.

That plus a win is enough.

GameTime
09-21-2012, 02:14 PM
Keep that avatar through Monday, OK?
I will....I change them on Tuesdays. Even on a long week. Coughlin would get pissed if I broke the routine....:)

JB456
09-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Experto,

We respect the fact that you came back after the beatdown but don't you think its rediculous to complain about missing personel when the Giants were missing their number 1 receiver and number 1 running back?

That was one of the most dominating performances I've seen in a loooong time.

experto
09-21-2012, 02:18 PM
I am not a Panther fan,I cheer for the Giants,so I don't know why you think I am a Panther fan.I am from nyc not charlotte.

RoanokeFan
09-21-2012, 02:18 PM
I will....I change them on Tuesdays. Even on a long week. Coughlin would get pissed if I broke the routine....:)

That's his # 2 pet peeve

TheAnalyst
09-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Nah. They have a hell of a RB named DeAngelo Williams, mixed in with Cam running the option. Stewart wont change much. Their D is very raw though. They couldnt get any pressure on Eli and left big windows in the secondary. Thats their issue.

lamas
09-21-2012, 02:52 PM

Keep it up GameTime. I love it. Worked last season and hopefully will again this year.

JB456
09-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I am not a Panther fan,I cheer for the Giants,so I don't know why you think I am a Panther fan.I am from nyc not charlotte.

To tell you the truth I didn't even look at your Avatar. I just saw the amount of posts you had and it seemed that your were deminishing what the Giants did last night so I assumed.

BParcells777
09-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Carolina managed to get a TD on Giants, something Atlanta can't say, and Atlanta is a far better team than Carolina.

There's nothing wrong with these teams, the Giants just ballin' that's all.

Carolina got that one TD based up two key holding calls not called and a bogus 15 yder on our Prince..........at that they got a TD by the skin of their teet and CELEBRATED.........these guys will not face us in any tiebreakers.......they will go 6-10 again.......If Coughlin goes for the final TD and we execute some TDs on those FG's we would have won by 50 points.......Carolina is not 2nd tier as I said yesterday......they are bottom third

Next up- The Eagles their lame duck HC, and itsy bitsy QB

Rusty192
09-21-2012, 03:36 PM
+1, plus they were just 'off' last night, like we were late in the season against Washington a couple years ago, like we've been against the vikings in the past, sometimes you just have an off night, and they did.

alot of fans freaked out when we lost to dallas, alot are talking about how awesome we are now.

personally, it's a W.

i questioned how competitive we could be on the road with a short week and alot of next man up requirements, but the running game is improved (regardless of how the panthers played), and we have some depth that can keep us in games at least.

That plus a win is enough.You cant be serious. I can tell you right now that having Stewart in there would make no difference at all. Even Panthers fans have said as much.

We dominated that team in all phases. Having one running back isn't going to change that. It's not like the guy is Barry Sanders.

but I understand you are entitled to your opinion. I just am tired of excuses.