PDA

View Full Version : Got my coworkers good today

pino
09-21-2012, 02:09 PM
So I work in California, and as you can imagine I'm surrounded by Niner fans who harass me daily. In the past I would always question why they did not wear their team colors prior to a year ago, so my boss made Friday our team color day. Well today I came in with a button up shirt that had nothing to do with sports, and my boss got on me and everyone starts calling me out. I didn't even mention the game, and they think I didn't watch it.

Once things settled I thought it was time to let the cat out of the bag so I called my co-workers and told them the boss wants to see us pronto. One by one they all came into her office and sat down. The look on her face was priceless. She asks, "What's up? Why is everyone here?" And my co-workers say, "Well Mike (that's me) said you needed to see us."

Everyone turns to look at me standing by the doorway. I press play on my iphone. I ask them, "Don't you think it's a little odd that I'm never around when Eli Manning shows up?" Superman theme is blaring. I rip open my shirt to reveal my #10 jersey.

My boss just reaches in her candy bowl and starts pelting me.

I thought it was ridiculous of Cam to celebrate his TD yesterday so the Superman theme was appropriate.

Toadofsteel
09-21-2012, 02:11 PM
There's no reasoning with Niner fans. They still think we got "lucky" last year... The only luck we had, ironically enough, the niners gave us on a silver platter by beating the saints...

njg85m
09-21-2012, 02:12 PM
Lol...this made my day.

nygiants757
09-21-2012, 02:18 PM
Thats great!!!!!! lol

JB456
09-21-2012, 02:22 PM
So I work in California, and as you can imagine I'm surrounded by Niner fans who harass me daily. In the past I would always question why they did not wear their team colors prior to a year ago, so my boss made Friday our team color day. Well today I came in with a button up shirt that had nothing to do with sports, and my boss got on me and everyone starts calling me out. I didn't even mention the game, and they think I didn't watch it.

Once things settled I thought it was time to let the cat out of the bag so I called my co-workers and told them the boss wants to see us pronto. One by one they all came into her office and sat down. The look on her face was priceless. She asks, "What's up? Why is everyone here?" And my co-workers say, "Well Mike (that's me) said you needed to see us."

Everyone turns to look at me standing by the doorway. I press play on my iphone. I ask them, "Don't you think it's a little odd that I'm never around when Eli Manning shows up?" Superman theme is blaring. I rip open my shirt to reveal my #10 jersey.

My boss just reaches in her candy bowl and starts pelting me.

I thought it was ridiculous of Cam to celebrate his TD yesterday so the Superman theme was appropriate.

Hahaha. Nice one. I might be getting ahead of myself but I can't wait till the Giants stomp the Niners in the Playoffs again. How epic would that be?

TheAnalyst
09-21-2012, 02:31 PM
49ers game will be the toughest game on our schedule

ryan12
09-21-2012, 03:08 PM
that was awesome

burier
09-21-2012, 03:56 PM
Who knew Napoleon Dynamite was a Giants fan.

Eli2Shockey4aTD
09-21-2012, 04:40 PM
I always tell Niner fans your team is only as good as the last man on your roster. Our special teams were smart, theirs sloppy.