PDA

View Full Version : What team

Rodgers12
09-22-2012, 01:47 AM
What team do you think the Giants own the most or are in their heads the most? What team has the Giants number lately? Yeah cant wait for Sunday so figure a new thread would pass the time lol.

Flip Empty
09-22-2012, 01:49 AM
Do the Packers not have message boards or something?

Rodgers12
09-22-2012, 01:50 AM
Nope not any good ones.

Drez
09-22-2012, 01:55 AM
What team do you think the Giants own the most or are in their heads the most? What team has the Giants number lately? Yeah cant wait for Sunday so figure a new thread would pass the time lol.
Judging from a lot of stuff I've seen, I think we're in GB's head a bit. We were definitely in Dallas' head, but they finally took one against us.

The Eagles have definitely had our number the past several years. I think we've only beaten them twice since '08.

TheEnigma
09-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Patriots probably. It's always a close victory against them so I can imagine that it leaves them more frustrated.

Saints are the easiest choice for having our number. No matter what happens, they were just too much for us to handle.

ChuckKnoxx
09-22-2012, 03:01 AM
In a teams head? I don't think Clay Mathews has an account here but, a very simple answer. The answer to your question is November 25th. 2012.

Captain Chaos
09-22-2012, 07:55 AM
A warrior measure his quality against the best, let the Packers continue to measure themselves agains Big Blue as it's truly a sign of respect!

Rodgers12
09-22-2012, 12:47 PM
I think maybe the Jets would be another team.

GCGiant
09-22-2012, 12:49 PM
In the heads of Pats and Pack. NO in ours.

Jet-Blue
09-22-2012, 02:17 PM
I think maybe the Jets would be another team.

The Jets don't even think about the Giants, except once every 4 years.

Die-Hard
09-22-2012, 02:53 PM
The Giants are undoubtedly in the Pats' heads

The Eagles have the Giants' number like no one else, other than the Saints in recent history.

NYG4lifeNYK
09-22-2012, 02:55 PM

Chill man... just because he's not a Giants fan doesn't mean he shouldn't be posting here.

He's a good guy.

Rodgers12
09-22-2012, 11:19 PM
I will say if you guys beat us in November your in our heads. We beat you in the regular season last year and the year before to get in the playoffs and in 07. Yeah the Giants have the bragging rights over us though in the biggest games when it counts.

krygny
09-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Are you kidding? They play in GIANTS Stadium. They're still the tenants. The Giants are the landlord. They think about the Giants at least 10 times a year.

Parademon
09-23-2012, 12:06 AM
GB/NE in their heads, Eagles/NO in ours.

JJC7301
09-23-2012, 12:35 AM
NO is definitely in the Giants heads.

I think that the Giants would be in the Pats heads, if any team. A few other posters have said that the Giants are in the Pack's head, but I don't see it that way. I bet the Pack is very much looking forward to the regular season match up this year.

Jet-Blue
09-23-2012, 10:37 AM
Are you kidding? They play in GIANTS Stadium. They're still the tenants. The Giants are the landlord. They think about the Giants at least 10 times a year.

Keep thinking that!

pacco_diablo
09-23-2012, 12:04 PM
My guess is that Jerry Jones probably hates us the most. Though we've played them relatively close during the last few meetings, I'd say that we are still deep in their heads.

In our head... Gotta go with the Eagles. N.O. still scares me though, and our biggest blessing last year was them getting knocked out of the playoffs!

09-23-2012, 12:18 PM
G-Men are def in packers heads.. as evidenced by all those "didn't beat us comments" ....Loser Mentality

Rodgers12
10-02-2012, 05:03 PM
We got the saints two years in a row! Dallas used to be in our heads too and Philly.

Rodgers12
10-25-2012, 02:02 AM
You guys are probably in the 49ers heads the most as shown this year.

Mohann
10-25-2012, 03:09 AM
Philly played one turnover free game this year, and it was against us. Dallas and Philly played their best games of the year against us. I have no doubt they were extra focused and played like it.

I think we're in a lot of teams heads, so much smack talk from teams. They're sick of the Giants winning, and another SB for NY would seal it. Stolen SB's so far: fans say we took two from the Pats, one from Dallas, Two from GB, one from SF. The division hates us for winning it at 9-7 and going all the way, and doing it as a wildcard once. Made them all look bad. Jets fans hate living in our shadow. Eli manning haters because of the Tyree and Manningham plays. The teams would reflect this to a certain extent too. The Pats are respectful, but I bet they really want to beat us in a SB, the other teams have talked crap about us at one point or another. A lot of teams would like revenge.

shotcalla39
10-25-2012, 05:15 AM
The eagles are the one team that totally has our number they've beaten us twice in the playoffs and 7 out of the last 8 ...I think we will beat the saints this year

Rat_bastich
10-25-2012, 05:24 AM
I think the Giants are in all of the NFC East teams' heads. The champion came out of the east and every other team in the NFL has to emulate the champ in some way and try to counter them. But, in the division each of those teams has to play the champ twice.

TroyArcher
10-25-2012, 06:59 AM
Patriots probably. It's always a close victory against them so I can imagine that it leaves them more frustrated.

Saints are the easiest choice for having our number. No matter what happens, they were just too much for us to handle.

Lets see what happens when we play the Saints in Giants stadium. I am hoping for a Brees beatdown.

SweetZombieJesus
10-25-2012, 08:19 AM
Packers; 49ers; Patriots.

SweetZombieJesus
10-25-2012, 08:23 AM

LOL. And I mean it literally. You don't know your team very well.

Read Ryan's book. Jealousy of the Giants is in the Jets' DNA. They are CONSTANTLY whining about "media attention" and "who's the best team in NY". They've had an inferiority complex since day one. It was made worse as the organization was humiliated playing in GIANTS STADIUM and covering up the blue walls with green vinyl, that's why the new stadium is grey, grey, and more grey. They were humiliated living in a tiny spare 3rd locker room. It bothered them that the Giants front office was located inside Giants Stadium that they forced them to move out of the new stadium and build the Timex Performance center to house the team operations. The ONLY reason Ryan's yapping died down this year is because the Giants won the Super Bowl and sucked all the air out of his hollow boasts.

The annual preseason game agains the Giants is the Jets' Super Bowl. That's why the cover of their playbook was this:

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0816/ny_u_elimts2_576.jpg

If the Giants aren't in the Jets' heads, explain this.

http://a.espncdn.com/media/motion/2011/1224/nyc_111224_GiantsCurtain.jpg

If the Giants aren't in the Jets' heads, why this desperate cry for attention, trying to insert themselves into the Giants' spotlight when the Jets season has been over for a month?

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/EoS1r209ckIpktqJynmuNQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NQ--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnflexperts/Daily-News-Ad-Cheating.jpg

Kruunch
10-25-2012, 08:32 AM

I'd say we own New England lately ... and the Eagles own us (pains me to say).

Mercury
10-25-2012, 10:27 AM
I think Brady is still hearing footsteps from SB 42 and waking up at night screaming, "GAH, Strahan's coming for me!"

Rodgers12
10-25-2012, 11:42 PM
Someone stated before the Giants stole 2 superbowls from the Pack. Maybe true but I will go with only 1. There is no way had we beat you in 2007 that we beat the Pats in the super bowl that year where as last year if we beat you guys then I think we could have won it all.

miked1958
10-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Someone stated before the Giants stole 2 superbowls from the Pack. Maybe true but I will go with only 1. There is no way had we beat you in 2007 that we beat the Pats in the super bowl that year where as last year if we beat you guys then I think we could have won it all.agreed.. But you never know. To me all the pressure was on the Pats in 07. They had not only everything that comes with being in the SB but the weight of trying to be the only team to go 19-0 EVER. I think GB could of beat em

Rodgers12
10-25-2012, 11:49 PM
agreed.. But you never know. To me all the pressure was on the Pats in 07. They had not only everything that comes with being in the SB but the weight of trying to be the only team to go 19-0 EVER. I think GB could of beat em
Nope. We had no pass rush that is why Eli was able to throw all over us in the 07 championship game. Favre would have thrown up some gift interceptions to the pats. Their offense would have scored more then 14 points on our defense. I dont think we would have had a chance.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Do the Packers not have message boards or something?LMAO!!!! Rodgers12 is off his meds again. MODS...Move this thread once again...he has figured if he puts the word Giants in it, it belongs here......

Rodgers12
10-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Who is to say though Miked that we could have beat SF last year in the championship game. That would have been tough.

FIFTY6G-MAN
10-26-2012, 12:03 AM
Who is to say though Miked that we could have beat SF last year in the championship game. That would have been tough.You didnt make it that far.................................LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!! You wont even make the playoffs this year at your team of choices' rate. Get over it. You need to talk to a therapist. Go to your own message board and figure out your own team. You are here more than some of our own members and that just isnt right. BE GONE!!!