PDA

View Full Version : Lets Run at Philly

Martin 2
09-22-2012, 11:29 PM
The E-girls are not going to let Eli have
the same kinda time in the pocket Carolina did.

I expect a lot of pressure and so lets hope the
Oline can keep improving and Andre Brown
continues his physical style.

Over the past few years the Giants have not
had a very consistant run game against Philly.

I would love to see them start a new trend!!

JJC7301
09-22-2012, 11:56 PM
Run, pass...whatever they need to do to beat Philly. They're a damn good dangerous team and I'm sick of losing to them.

This will be an EXCELLENT test to see how good both Brown AND our revamped o-line is together. Eagle's LB's usually do an excellent job of covering holes. Excited to see what our new running game can do.

Diamondring
09-23-2012, 12:07 AM
I say we keep doing the same thing like Giants did to the Panthers and Bucs.

dave56dj
09-23-2012, 01:37 AM
Remember the panthers played soft coverage and have fast linebackers but undersized. This just isn't the case in Philly. They have bulked up at their biggest weakness LB with rookie hendricks and FA ryans. And throwing at will like we did against tampa isn't as easy either cause the have 2 very good corners in asmoughah and rogers cromratie and a very good pass rush with cole cox and babin - all that said when #10 steps on the field advantage BLUE. Hopefully 88 steps on it next sunday as well.

Captain Chaos
09-23-2012, 07:37 AM
The Browns had 99 and the Ravens had 111 (Rice had 99 of those). It appears that you can have some success with the run. What I did notice is that they have had success holding the receiver's in check, but the third WO, TE and RB have had some limited success. We will score points. The key is to keep Vick in check, he's had two 300 yd games and I'm sure that they are going to be licking their chops to go against our secondary. A little more maturation for Hosley and Prince, and if our D Line is rested it should be a great game!

Diamondring
09-23-2012, 07:37 AM
Remember the panthers played soft coverage and have fast linebackers but undersized. This just isn't the case in Philly. They have bulked up at their biggest weakness LB with rookie hendricks and FA ryans. And throwing at will like we did against tampa isn't as easy either cause the have 2 very good corners in asmoughah and rogers cromratie and a very good pass rush with cole cox and babin - all that said when #10 steps on the field advantage BLUE. Hopefully 88 steps on it next sunday as well.Our wrs can beat their two cbs. Teams are different and this time they are going to get it with our wrs and new te with rb who can also be a receiver out of the backfield. We just spread them apart and take them apart. We do as we did against the other teams Giants beat. Score and don't worry about that clock managment til we are up ahead.

BigBlue wins
09-23-2012, 11:46 AM
I want the giants to punch the eagles so hard in the mouth in this game. I hope we demoralize them. This is a game where I would not be opposed to racking up the scoreboard, but you know Coughlin and co aren't the type.

Like every week, there are new challenges and I look forward to how Andre and the O-Line will perform against one of the better defenses in the NFL.