PDA

View Full Version : A Requiem: for Hoagie Bastage.

Rusty192
09-24-2012, 08:19 PM
Hoagie left us a few days ago but will never leave our hearts.

Hoagie, where ever you are, we will always remember your classiness and gentle spirit.

With heavy hearts we soldier on. You will not be soon forgotten.

miked1958
09-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Hoagie left us a few days ago but will never leave our hearts.Hoagie, where ever you are, we will always remember your classiness and gentle spirit.With heavy hearts we soldier on.Lol.... I just made a thread about him in SmackTalk Forum... Right around same time you made this one.. Haha.. Go check it out...

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 09:49 PM
What did he do? Ithought this forum was for smack talk..........He must have used the 4 letter word or something....too bad, he was entertaining

derekunion28
09-24-2012, 10:11 PM
he was a child i like educated rivals

Rusty192
09-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Hoagie left us a few days ago but will never leave our hearts.

Hoagie, where ever you are, we will always remember your classiness and gentle spirit.

With heavy hearts we soldier on. You will not be soon forgotten.

he was a child i like educated rivalslol im joking about missing him. but he was fun with his lame trash talking.

FBomb
09-24-2012, 11:19 PM
He had no game. Just sophmoric insults and delusions of grandeur when it came to the Eagles. Nothing new....knuckle dragging typical dim witted eagles fan. He woulddn't have the balls to come back anyway.

Sarcasman
09-24-2012, 11:23 PM
He had no game. Just sophmoric insults and delusions of grandeur when it came to the Eagles. Nothing new....knuckle dragging typical dim witted eagles fan. He woulddn't have the balls to come back anyway.

Yeah, I'm here. He was a bore. No insight, nothing clever and certainly not funny. He's was like a more obnoxious version of crue.

ProfessorCrue
09-24-2012, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I'm here. He was a bore. No insight, nothing clever and certainly not funny. He's was like a more obnoxious version of crue.

i am not obnoxious. just realistic. and thats the just the way it is

if it makes you people feel any better, i was forced to cheer for the giants in the sb

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 11:27 PM
I'm still waiting for BadEgg to pop up under a new IP address/name...............or Donovan4president......it is that time of the year for presidents
both were very witty

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 11:30 PM

if it makes you people feel any better, i was forced to cheer for the giants in the sb

you're not BadEgg are you?......thats the gentlemenly kind of thing he would have said.......thanks for that......we own the Bellicheats....who is so frustrated he's attacking refs now LOL

Rusty192
09-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I'm here. He was a bore. No insight, nothing clever and certainly not funny.Like most trolls here.

ProfessorCrue
09-24-2012, 11:33 PM
you're not BadEgg are you?......thats the gentlemenly kind of thing he would have said.......thanks for that......we own the Bellicheats....who is so frustrated he's attacking refs now LOL

uh no i am not badegg lol.

Rusty192
09-24-2012, 11:34 PM
cru what happened to your old username?

ProfessorCrue
09-24-2012, 11:37 PM
i have no idea

miked1958
09-24-2012, 11:41 PM
i have no ideaWhat was the old username

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Crue....you guys need a GM.......any chance Jerry will semi retire and bring in a "Brian Cashman" type

Andy Reid should be available in the off season

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-24-2012, 11:46 PM
Hoagie ******* offed himself. After all that BS talk here and then when the Cards(aka scum team) beat the Iggles *** he felt the need to put a bullet into his mullett. But in retrospect. here is a quote for our beloved Hoagie Basterd.

"Jeez! This is like watching Archie and Jughead fight over the last slice of pizza! YAWN!!! Did you even READ what this guy said about your sorry Gnats? LEAST FEARED SUPERBOWL CHAMPS IN YEARS!!!!! Doesn't THAT get your blood boiling just a little bit? You gonna let this fan of another team come in here and get away with THAT? And then you kiss his hamhocks about how he must be excited for the future with Cam as his QB."?!!

WOW!!! This is pathetic!!! For SHAME!!! THIS is the best the Gnats fans can do?"R.I.P.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgp9CvI7DWQns_EAtw-lwFvYGAWqOoVaFOkvGP27HF89l_-IXw

ProfessorCrue
09-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Crue....you guys need a GM.......any chance Jerry will semi retire and bring in a "Brian Cashman" type

Andy Reid should be available in the off season

we've needed a GM for yrs. i wish jerry would just retire to the luxury box. dont want him turning into an al davis

Rusty192
09-24-2012, 11:49 PM
lol i actually like that quote fifty. we didnt barb with the panthers fans enough ;)

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 11:50 PM
We DONT CARE
We're too busy building new Trophy Cases LOL

BParcells777
09-24-2012, 11:52 PM
we've needed a GM for yrs. i wish jerry would just retire to the luxury box. dont want him turning into an al davis

He builds a nice Stadium........we paid 1.5 billion for the worlds largest York Air Conditioner (no roof) and have to share it with the Green Team

You know what they say about building a horse by committee

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-24-2012, 11:57 PM
lol i actually like that quote fifty. we didnt barb with the panthers fans enough ;)The Panther fans that came in here were very respectful. I dont know of any Giants fan on these boards that actually take pot shots at other teams fans that come in here that have respect and dont take low shots.

Rusty192
09-25-2012, 01:21 AM
The Panther fans that came in here were very respectful. I dont know of any Giants fan on these boards that actually take pot shots at other teams fans that come in here that have respect and dont take low shots.lol what were you reading? the one guy was talking a lot saying we were the least feared SB champion in decades and that the panthers were gonna run wild on our injured team. Not saying they were trolls but they weren't exactly little lambs either.

Which is fine. Smack talk makes the games interesting.

EddieBlue
09-25-2012, 08:45 AM
Hoagie wouldnt have had the sack to come back anyway after the GREAT Michael Vick looked like a dope out there.

Joe Morrison
09-25-2012, 09:53 AM

Too late, when the team reports come in and they say Jerry Jones reports from Dallas instead of the head coach, it's been over for awhile.

Greg Schiano
09-25-2012, 10:48 AM
Truly, I don't blame Hoagie for the way he was, I blame his parents. In all honesty, they were probably Eagles fans. When you raise a child in a hostile environment like that, it becomes very difficult for them to amount to anything. No child with free will would become an Eagles fan, this is known fact. Just wanted to drop by to pay my disrespects.

dezzzR
09-25-2012, 11:18 AM

if it makes you people feel any better, i was forced to cheer for the giants in the sbYoure anything but realistic. lol But you arent obnoxious like that fool was.

ashleymarie
09-25-2012, 11:18 AM
We DONT CARE
We're too busy building new Trophy Cases LOL

Sweet Words! ;)

BParcells777
09-25-2012, 03:23 PM
lol what were you reading? the one guy was talking a lot saying we were the least feared SB champion in decades and that the panthers were gonna run wild on our injured team. Not saying they were trolls but they weren't exactly little lambs either.

Which is fine. Smack talk makes the games interesting.
We WERE the least feared and respected SB Champs........not after what we did to Carolina, and Tamps........now we are VERY feared and respected

He probably shot himself in the head so he would not have to endure the humiliation of what is coming fast

Rusty192
09-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Truly, I don't blame Hoagie for the way he was, I blame his parents. In all honesty, they were probably Eagles fans. When you raise a child in a hostile environment like that, it becomes very difficult for them to amount to anything. No child with free will would become an Eagles fan, this is known fact. Just wanted to drop by to pay my disrespects.And your support is appreciated. Were are all still struggling over the loss *sniff*

Giants5699
09-25-2012, 03:48 PM
he was but the typical filth from filthadelphia.

Joe Morrison
09-26-2012, 01:44 AM
We WERE the least feared and respected SB Champs........not after what we did to Carolina, and Tamps........now we are VERY feared and respected

He probably shot himself in the head so he would not have to endure the humiliation of what is coming fast
Not really hanging my hat on beating the Panthers and squeaking one out against the Bucs, but feel good about the Eagles Sunday.

derekunion28
09-26-2012, 01:59 AM
Not really hanging my hat on beating the Panthers and squeaking one out against the Bucs, but feel good about the Eagles Sunday.+1

miked1958
09-26-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm sure it would warm his heart that almost a week after he was banned we are still talking about him in several threads