PDA

View Full Version : According to NY Daily News, Bradshaw expected to return, start v. Eagles

joemorrisforprez
09-25-2012, 12:17 AM
"..... Bradshaw was cleared by doctors on Monday to return to practice this week, according to a source familiar with his situation. ..... Bradshaw is expected to reclaim his starting job if he’s healthy, though it’s hard to imagine Brown being relegated to the bench. Tom Coughlin has yet to address the situation, but he did say, “There’s a place for everybody.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/ny-giants-andre-brown-play-behind-ahmad-bradshaw-returns-injury-week-article-1.1167519#ixzz27Ro8aVLM

Giant stuck in Texas
09-25-2012, 12:36 AM
As bad as this sounds, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I really want to see more of Brown at #1.

PennState1
09-25-2012, 01:08 AM
As bad as this sounds, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I really want to see more of Brown at #1.

Keep them fresh and tire out the D! GO GIANTS!!!

Cool Papa B.
09-25-2012, 01:13 AM
IMO, Bradshaw will start, but Brown will get the majority of the carries.

GMan-67
09-25-2012, 01:39 AM
there's carries to go around ... Wilson is the odd man out ... but even he can get touches just like Ware did last year

personally, with Bradshaw having the neck issue, my gut is Brown will start vs. Philly

but the following week there will be a decision to make esp. if Brown has another standout game ... if he just has an average game, then the start will go back to Bradshaw, but i see a "hot hand" approach at RB from here on out as far as who gets the most carries, so long as Brown dont have ball security or pass protection issues (he did have 1 pass protection issue vs. Carolina)

good issue to have ... competition is great, depth is great and at RB you need at least 2 anyway

Captain Chaos
09-25-2012, 06:05 AM
I only want Bradshaw to play if he is healthy, I think with the line starting to solidify we may see a resurgence from him.

RagTime Blue
09-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Brown's solid play could make the difference over the course of the year. And with all due respect to his performance, he had a superior line working in front of him.

All I'm saying is that this can't be a bad thing. . .having two backs that can get the job done.

GCGiant
09-25-2012, 11:49 AM
Remember when it was BJ, AB, and Ward. Having several good RB's is a good thing. Whoever has the hot hand gets the rock.

NYFG
09-25-2012, 11:49 AM
I sincerely hope the emergence of Brown lights a fire under Bradshaw's *** and gets him going...

ryan12
09-25-2012, 11:50 AM
IMO, Bradshaw will start, but Brown will get the majority of the carries.

agreed ive been saying that since last Friday bradshaw will start get between 8-12 touches brown between 12-15 touches.

Cloud57
09-25-2012, 11:53 AM
If Bradshaw runs for 2 yrds a carry or negative yards we will probably lose this game, eagles have a good run defense

GameTime
09-25-2012, 12:21 PM
If Bradshaw runs for 2 yrds a carry or negative yards we will probably lose this game, eagles have a good run defense
you should be an OC....you seem to have the jist of poor run game down pat....lol