PDA

View Full Version : LeSean McCoy takes feud with Osi Umenyiora to "ballerina" level

RoanokeFan
09-25-2012, 02:38 PM
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8423893/lesean-mccoy-takes-feud-osi-umenyiora-ballerina-level

Excerpt: "The feud between Osi Umenyiora (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/4514/osi-umenyiora) and LeSean McCoy (http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/12514/lesean-mccoy) will be renewed on Sunday night when the New York Giants (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyg/new-york-giants) and Philadelphia Eagles (http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/phi/philadelphia-eagles) meet again.
Perhaps at some point, Umenyiora may respond to McCoy's assertion that the Giants defensive end is "a ballerina in a Giants uniform."

During an interview that will air Tuesday night on "E:60," McCoy discusses the beef between himself and Umenyiora."Osi, to be honest, he is a good player," McCoy said. "I think he thinks that he is better than what he really is. I think he is a ballerina in a Giants uniform. Other than that, that is all I got to say about Osi." Read more...

dezzzR
09-25-2012, 02:55 PM
Lets hope Osi shows up. Other than his sack last week, hes been terrible.

Eliscruzzz
09-25-2012, 02:56 PM
A lot of talk coming from a team that just got smashed by AZ they looked horrible on Sunday, they better focus on the game and not trash talk.

RoanokeFan
09-25-2012, 02:58 PM

I hope it's just a slow start.. But I read in an article that in the Panthers' game they were actually "spying" on two or three players depending on the play called. That would require the linemen stay home and protect their lanes more than go for the QB

RoanokeFan
09-25-2012, 02:59 PM
A lot of talk coming from a team that just got smashed by AZ they looked horrible on Sunday, they better focus on the game and not trash talk.

If they have any sense, they've already put that game behind them

GameTime
09-25-2012, 02:59 PM
its not trash talk.....please....

joemorrisforprez
09-25-2012, 03:00 PM

If this doesn't motivate him to utterly abuse that makeshift Philly line, then I don't know what will.

Eliscruzzz
09-25-2012, 03:06 PM
its not trash talk.....please...."ballerina in a Giants uniform" yeahhhhh... keep telling yourself that is not trash talk??????

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:07 PM
"ballerina in a Giants uniform" yeahhhhh... keep telling yourself that is not trash talk??????

well either you should have that in red or your skin is this. Osi called him Lady Gaga last year...'it so ****ing stupid how can be trash talk....

joemorrisforprez
09-25-2012, 03:08 PM
I think it would be hysterical if he sacked Vick and then broke into a ballerina dance.....don't be surprised to see that.

Eliscruzzz
09-25-2012, 03:10 PM
well either you should have that in red or your skin is this. Osi called him Lady Gaga last year...'it so ****ing stupid how can be trash talk....Well then smart *** what is it exactly????? That's what I think it is..... if you wanna go back and forth about this I will but it's pretty pointless.

RichardMc
09-25-2012, 03:11 PM
That would require the linemen stay home and protect their lanes more than go for the QB

Based on what I saw I think this may have been going on and I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of that this week.

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:12 PM
I think it would be hysterical if he sacked Vick and then broke into a ballerina dance.....don't be surprised to see that.
THAT....would be funny as ****........

do a pirouette

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Well then smart *** what is it exactly????? That's what I think it is..... if you wanna go back and forth about this I will but it's pretty pointless.
yeah man I want to go back and forth about what is and what isnt trash talk.....please
go play video or eat your cookies or something.....

fansince69
09-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Ballerinas are really athletic...just saying

Eliscruzzz
09-25-2012, 03:16 PM
yeah man I want to go back and forth about what is and what isnt trash talk.....please
go play video or eat your cookies or something.....oh tough guy I simply asked you what it is exactly but I guess your to stupid to tell me so I'll leave it at that.. go eat cookies or something wow??? I'm just as much a fan as you are so you can pretty much go **** yourself.

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:16 PM

welll do think they would be good at.....
ahh forget it.....lol

Dwinsballgames
09-25-2012, 03:17 PM

More athletic than um a deer, for example?

fansince69
09-25-2012, 03:19 PM
More athletic than um a deer, for example?

Actually was thinking exactly that...but someone would then jump to the conclusion that ballerinas are more athletic than Eli and I didn't want to go there

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:20 PM
oh tough guy I simply asked you what it is exactly but I guess your to stupid to tell me so I'll leave it at that.. go eat cookies or something wow??? I'm just as much a fan as you are so you can pretty much go **** yourself.
ease up with the "trash" talk skippy. I am just having some fun with you. When did I question that you were a big fan or not??
Thanks for calling me stupid as well I just may have to cry.....now if Shady called Osi stupid you would have a point.....

chill out man.....

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:21 PM
Actually was thinking exactly that...but someone would then jump to the conclusion that ballerinas are more athletic than Eli and I didn't want to go there

They may be more athletic but they wouldnt be able to play QB like Eli...
But their TD dance would most likely be better.....:o

fansince69
09-25-2012, 03:22 PM
ease up with the "trash" talk skippy. I am just having some fun with you. When did I question that you were a big fan or not??
Thanks for calling me stupid as well I just may have to cry.....now if Shady called Osi stupid you would have a point.....

chill out man.....

Do i get milk with my Oreos?

fansince69
09-25-2012, 03:23 PM

LOL

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:23 PM
Do i get milk with my Oreos?
only if you dont call me names....then you can have milk with your cookies.....

Dwinsballgames
09-25-2012, 03:25 PM

I don't know, that Barishnakov could really throw a great skinny post

fansince69
09-25-2012, 03:26 PM
only if you dont call me names....then you can have milk with your cookies.....

Your such a ballerina

Eliscruzzz
09-25-2012, 03:27 PM

chill out man.....Wouldn't be surprised if you were actually crying but that is besides the point don't come off like a **** the next time and I won't have to "chill out." I'm supposed to believe all of sudden you kidding around????Nice way to save face but whatever......

Dwinsballgames
09-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Are you guys really using trash talk to argue about what is and isn't trash talk? Do you see the irony, Oscar?

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:30 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if you were actually crying but that is besides the point don't come off like a **** the next time and I won't have to "chill out." I'm supposed to believe all of sudden you kidding around????Nice way to save face but whatever......
wow...you have 0 sense of humor...
If you think I came off like an *** then whatever. BTW....I have no reason to "save face" from you.

I didnt really cry either......

fansince69
09-25-2012, 03:31 PM
If you think I came off like an *** then whatever. BTW....I have no reason to "save face" from you.

I didnt really cry either......

There is no crying on the Giants message board

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:32 PM
Are you guys really using trash talk to argue about what is and isn't trash talk? Do you see the irony, Oscar?
yes....isnt that great!!!
Love it when trash talk between board memebers outshines the "pressumed" trash talk between Osi and Shady.
If Elitocruzzz called me a ballarina I would really be po'ed but he only called me stupid so that cool......

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:32 PM
There is no crying on the Giants message board
Thanks Tom (Hanks)

burier
09-25-2012, 03:44 PM
I'll tell you if Osi has a good game because McCoy said so he should be cut immediately.

Dwinsballgames
09-25-2012, 03:46 PM
I'll tell you if Osi has a good game because McCoy said so he should be cut immediately.

I'm not sure I follow you

ryan12
09-25-2012, 03:50 PM
THAT....would be funny as ****........

do a pirouette

that would be awesome

Eliscruzzz
09-25-2012, 03:50 PM

I didnt really cry either......oh I was kidding man chill out........... you have 0 sense of humor.

Buddy333
09-25-2012, 03:53 PM
I like Osi but he was horrible against the run last week. I hope he plays better and doesn't get burned. I also hope all the Giants just keep their mouths shut. Let the Eagles keep their smack talk. Remember, talk is cheap.

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:59 PM
oh I was kidding man chill out........... you have 0 sense of humor.
touche'

greenca190
09-25-2012, 04:46 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if you were actually crying but that is besides the point don't come off like a **** the next time and I won't have to "chill out." I'm supposed to believe all of sudden you kidding around????Nice way to save face but whatever......

Really man. You're acting a fool.

greenca190
09-25-2012, 04:47 PM
oh I was kidding man chill out........... you have 0 sense of humor.

some posters on here reaffirm my belief every week that they simply use this forum as a way to unleash their rage from their miserable lives.

Well then smart *** what is it exactly????? That's what I think it is..... if you wanna go back and forth about this I will but it's pretty pointless.

just take your own advice.

GameTime
09-25-2012, 05:02 PM
some posters on here reaffirm my belief every week that they simply use this forum as a way to unleash their rage from their miserable lives.

just take your own advice.

all good.....
lots aof times, like texting, type written words dont have the effect you intend them for. While its true some people are more senstive then others I think misinterpretation happens often.....

NWKEffectElement
09-25-2012, 06:38 PM
They did the same the past couple of year and still have owned us. TC has to find a way to finally outsmart Reid.

Captain Chaos
09-25-2012, 08:11 PM
Just means Osi is going to get owned this week....

GameTime
09-25-2012, 08:31 PM
Just means Osi is going to get owned this week....

you think?

Redeyejedi
09-25-2012, 10:15 PM
I hope it's just a slow start.. But I read in an article that in the Panthers' game they were actually "spying" on two or three players depending on the play called. That would require the linemen stay home and protect their lanes more than go for the QBThey wont be able to charge up the field like maniacs this week either. Although Vick has horrible pocket instincts he might not even see u coming. Did u see the Corner blitz from the right side at the end of the half. How the hell did he not see that coming he is frickin Left handed

joemorrisforprez
09-25-2012, 10:19 PM
They wont be able to charge up the field like maniacs this week either. Although Vick has horrible pocket instincts he might not even see u coming. Did u see the Corner blitz from the right side at the end of the half. How the hell did he not see that coming he is frickin Left handed

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

JJC7301
09-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Osi's twitter response should be: "I just took a break from polishing my 2 SB rings and saw that LeSeania called me a ballerina. Yawn. Back to polishing my 2 SB rings."

nygfan90
09-25-2012, 10:51 PM
Osi's twitter response should be: "I just took a break from polishing my 2 SB rings and saw that LeSeania called me a ballerina. Yawn. Back to polishing my 2 SB rings."That would have been awesome!

G-Men4Supes
09-26-2012, 03:56 AM

I see de eye-uh-nee.

M00KIE
09-26-2012, 04:11 AM
It's all part of a rivalry and I'm sure they both take some enjoyment from it. I personally don't care what either of them say. Just play.

TroyArcher
09-26-2012, 10:22 AM

That would be hysterical. Hopefully he is super motivated and plays like Osi of old.

burier
09-26-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm not sure I follow you

I mean if Osi needs the opponent to to trash to him in order for him to play well I'd rather not have him.

Toadofsteel
09-26-2012, 10:44 AM
I hope it's just a slow start.. But I read in an article that in the Panthers' game they were actually "spying" on two or three players depending on the play called. That would require the linemen stay home and protect their lanes more than go for the QB

Well, that IS how you beat an option offense. The fact that Cam had the same rushing yardage as Eli last week is good evidence...

Dwinsballgames
09-26-2012, 10:50 AM
I mean if Osi needs the opponent to to trash to him in order for him to play well I'd rather not have him.

Gotcha, let's hope that's not the case

nycisgreat
09-26-2012, 04:44 PM

Osi popped the guy a couple of times last seasons. McCoy is going to get it this weekend.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-26-2012, 04:49 PM
I think it would be hysterical if he sacked Vick and then broke into a ballerina dance.....don't be surprised to see that.^^^^^^ This, this would just be hysterical in every proportion.

Rusty192
09-26-2012, 04:52 PM
They wont be able to charge up the field like maniacs this week either. Although Vick has horrible pocket instincts he might not even see u coming. Did u see the Corner blitz from the right side at the end of the half. How the hell did he not see that coming he is frickin Left handedThat was freaking awesome. Made my weekend.

FIFTY6G-MAN
09-26-2012, 04:53 PM

just take your own advice.I will admit it, sometimes I do, but not after a big win. When this team loses we tear the team apart, when we win, we tear each other apart. Holy crap its never ending turmoil in here unless a troll shows up, and thats when we finally band together!!! Wow just wow. Back to my afternoon drink.

Marvelousmik
09-26-2012, 05:22 PM
well either you should have that in red or your skin is this. Osi called him Lady Gaga last year...'it so ****ing stupid how can be trash talk....

This whole thing started because mccoy called him overrated and soft last year. Mccoy stated in his interview that on the field he tells osi "you is a bum" "you're the 3rd best d lineman on the team".

If someone tells you you're overrated and soft. You are a bum and you are the 3rd best player on your team at the position you play, how is that not trash talk?

GameTime
09-26-2012, 05:25 PM
This whole thing started because mccoy called him overrated and soft last year. Mccoy stated in his interview that on the field he tells osi "you is a bum" "you're the 3rd best d lineman on the team".

if thats not trash talk i dont know what is.
You know....I was remiss in not reading the whole article myself. I went on the title of the thread and thought he just called him a ballerina which would be BS IMO.
But after reading the whole thing he did talk trash and I hope he gets ****ing flattened......

Marvelousmik
09-26-2012, 05:27 PM
You know....I was remiss in not reading the whole article myself. I went on the title of the thread and thought he just called him a ballerina which would be BS IMO.
But after reading the whole thing he did talk trash and I hope he gets ****ing flattened......

this game is personal. For our fans players and coaches. my most hated team is the eagles.

Marvelousmik
09-26-2012, 05:29 PM
I will admit it, sometimes I do, but not after a big win. When this team loses we tear the team apart, when we win, we tear each other apart. Holy crap its never ending turmoil in here unless a troll shows up, and thats when we finally band together!!! Wow just wow. Back to my afternoon drink.

this is true

GameTime
09-26-2012, 05:31 PM
this game is personal. For our fans players and coaches. my most hated team is the eagles.
believe me I take the the Giants and their games very personally. I have a few holes in the walls of my house to show for it. I hate the Eagles with a passion.. But I alsways look at the "trash" talk threads with a grain of salt. I dont go for the media hyping trash talk into somehting it may not be. But in this case Shady Lady Gaga needs to be put down and out down hard....

GameTime
09-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Canty just said on ESPN Kay/LoGrecca that the words between Osi and Mc Coy is serious stuff and not BS.
So I am totally wrong with how I veiwed it.
Osi and the D will ***** slap Shady.......cant wait....

NorwoodBlue
09-26-2012, 05:55 PM
McCoy isn't exactly going out on the fence here, Osi has sucked so far this year, and unless he turns it around Sunday, McCoy will be waving at Osi as he blows by him. McCoy is simply saying what most of the NFL already knows, Osi can't play the run, period.

ELI_Iz_God
09-26-2012, 07:17 PM
I disagree. Their O-line is terrible to the point where establishing a run game will be very difficult to do. It'll put the Ball in Vick's hands. Three games into the Season and 10 TO's for Vick alone. I like those odds...

Marvelousmik
09-27-2012, 06:20 AM
I dont go for the media hyping trash talk into somehting it may not be. ...

Lol this is all you had to say and now i understand exactly why you didnt want to by into it at first. The media hype is the worst. And the majority of people fall for it almost every time

ashleymarie
09-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Osi would break all ten toes and both ankles if he tried a piqourette. Maybe he should just take a bow. LOL

GameTime
09-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Osi would break all ten toes and both ankles if he tried a piqourette. Maybe he should just take a bow. LOL
at least do a plie'......lol

ashleymarie
09-27-2012, 08:36 AM
at least do a plie'......lol

LOL. I think he might need to hold on to JPP and Tuck for that move. ;)

dezzzR
09-27-2012, 01:05 PM
believe me I take the the Giants and their games very personally. I have a few holes in the walls of my house to show for it. I hate the Eagles with a passion.. But I alsways look at the "trash" talk threads with a grain of salt. I dont go for the media hyping trash talk into somehting it may not be. But in this case Shady Lady Gaga needs to be put down and out down hard....Dont we all?:) Iv broke more remotes than I can count as well.

GMan-67
09-27-2012, 01:09 PM
ah the classic Umenyiorafields and the McCoys

GameTime
09-27-2012, 01:18 PM
ah the classic Umenyiorafields and the McCoys

good one...

jomo
09-27-2012, 01:22 PM
Very happy that McCoy spoke his mind. I would take a motivated D player over a motivated O player any day.

rebelfan1966
09-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Sometimes I think they are just poking fun at each other.... nothing more.

SUPERBOWL/BOUND/GIANTS
09-27-2012, 03:08 PM
yeah, the D line has been off to a slow start, but thats typical for the defense as a whole... with practice and camp being so different, I think it takes the players a few weeks to get into tackling machine mode.

teams also prepare and know who they are facing, so they aim towards getting rid of the ball quick so they need the coverage to step up, which also takes a few weeks for those guys back there to get warmed up.

carlton5127@msn.com
09-27-2012, 10:15 PM
I was thinking the same thing......After he puts vick on his keister, Osi should break into a Pirouette!!!

Harooni
09-28-2012, 09:48 AM
I could see him in a tutu

BuffyBlueII
09-28-2012, 10:18 AM
"ballerina in a Giants uniform" yeahhhhh... keep telling yourself that is not trash talk??????

Julio Ceasr Chavez Jr. referred to Sergio Martinez as a ballerina before their recent bout. Julio had to eat his words when he took a staunch beating. Lets hope that Osi Umenyora steps up and smashes shady McCoy.

fansince69
09-28-2012, 10:18 AM
I could see him in a tutu

why am I not surprised?

Harooni
09-28-2012, 10:45 AM
why am I not surprised? I was trying to Que Bansaw for a photoshop of it. lol