PDA

View Full Version : I know you guys were happy

Rodgers12
09-25-2012, 03:48 PM
And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.

Dwinsballgames
09-25-2012, 03:50 PM
And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.

maybe someone here has a hankie you can borrow

titwio
09-25-2012, 03:52 PM
GO HAWKS!!

SweetZombieJesus
09-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Don't really care about the Packers.

All I can say is be glad that it didn't happen at the end of a playoff game and end your season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrhRZ0EcpRs

The NFL admitted the refs blew it but there is no reversing the outcome of a game.

njg85m
09-25-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm a Giants fan first and a football fan second, but I am far from 'happy' about that garbage last night.
Absolutely despicable. THIS is what the NFL has sunk to?

titwio
09-25-2012, 03:56 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/1/15/2709639/giants-vs-packers-greg-jennings-fumble-video

N (http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2012/1/15/2709639/giants-vs-packers-greg-jennings-fumble-video)ot so nice when these calls start going the other way.

Rodgers12
09-25-2012, 03:59 PM
You guys are still crying over that game when you still won it.

titwio
09-25-2012, 04:02 PM

Come on, your crying about a regular season game. The refs tried to hand you a playoff game and you guys just shrugged. Calls were going the Packers way all year in-fact.

Now you get to see what it feels like. Sorry...I have no sympathy.

joemorrisforprez
09-25-2012, 04:03 PM

Rodgers.....the knowledgeable fans on this message board don't want to see inferior officiating.

Some of the homers here stil can't get over some questionable calls from last year.....despite the fact that the Giants won the Super Bowl. Don't ask me to explain that.

The Packers got hosed. Last night was a disgrace to the sport.

Rodgers12
09-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Dont worry most Packer fans would have been happy to see the Giants get screwed in a big way too. Look at their message board, the hatred for the Giants is as much as the Bears.

joemorrisforprez
09-25-2012, 04:07 PM
Dont worry most Packer fans would have been happy to see the Giants get screwed in a big way too. Look at their message board, the hatred for the Giants is as much as the Bears.

But the smart ones wouldn't want to see a game ruined by terrible officiating.

Rodgers12
09-25-2012, 04:10 PM
I love being hated by the rest of the league. Heck if we could run up the score on teams the rest of the year I am all for it. Just do what the Pats did back in 07. That is why I like the Patriots and respect them cause they are arrogant and can back it up. Hopefully we can win out the rest of our games but I doubt it. We dont have it this year. I say 9-7 at best. Always next year.

titwio
09-25-2012, 04:14 PM
Rodgers.....the knowledgeable fans on this message board don't want to see inferior officiating.

Some of the homers here stil can't get over some questionable calls from last year.....despite the fact that the Giants won the Super Bowl. Don't ask me to explain that.

I suppose this is a swipe at me...I guess I'm not a knowledgeable fan because I have no sympathy towards a team that was given blatant multiple opportunities last year and treated differently than other teams they faced. Wasn't just the two Giants games but the rest of the league last year, but whatever. I'm definitely over the "questionable calls" from last year but it doesn't mean I don't get to be happy when the tables are turned.

The Packers deserved to win the game...Do I care they lost? No I don't. Uh-oh this means homer patrol. Karma ....peace

Rodgers12
09-25-2012, 04:19 PM
Were the Patriots of the NFC. Of course everyone is happy we got screwed.

njg85m
09-25-2012, 04:52 PM
Don't you have to have multiple championships in the past decade to be the Patriots of the NFC?

BMW
09-25-2012, 04:58 PM
Yep giants own the patriots and the patriots of the NFC. Makes sense.

NYFG
09-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Come on, your crying about a regular season game. The refs tried to hand you a playoff game and you guys just shrugged. Calls were going the Packers way all year in-fact.

Now you get to see what it feels like. Sorry...I have no sympathy.

Looks like some one didn't graduate the 5th grade. Stop throwing a tantrum and move on with your life.

titwio
09-25-2012, 05:15 PM
Looks like some one didn't graduate the 5th grade. Stop throwing a tantrum and move on with your life.

Maybe you don't know what the word tantrum means...but I won't hold that against your education or anything.

Drez
09-25-2012, 06:08 PM
If your team is so weak willed that this will derail your season, then you don't deserve to win anyway.

**** happens.

We got jobbed in BOTH of the games we played against GB last season, including a play that caused a 4 point swing in what ended up being a 3 point game.

Drez
09-25-2012, 06:10 PM
Were the Patriots of the NFC. Of course everyone is happy we got screwed.
Maybe people are happy you got screwed because the Pack have been arrogant (and whiny) d-bags. Plus, don't try and play like the Pack didn't get a TON of questionable calls go their way last season.

GMENAGAIN
09-25-2012, 06:16 PM

This rivalry between the Giants and Packers is just imagined on your part . . . .

sharick88
09-25-2012, 06:51 PM

I don't really care about the packers at all. I admit that they did get screwed though

giantyankee1976
09-25-2012, 06:58 PM

not at all

there is no rivalry between you and us. none.

these Refs suck and that's a fact jack

miked1958
09-25-2012, 07:31 PM
I love being hated by the rest of the league. Heck if we could run up the score on teams the rest of the year I am all for it. Just do what the Pats did back in 07. That is why I like the Patriots and respect them cause they are arrogant and can back it up. Hopefully we can win out the rest of our games but I doubt it. We dont have it this year. I say 9-7 at best. Always next year.You have to hope this game is meaningless and dowsnt cost u a playoff spot. The regular season game we lost to you bothers me more then the playoff game. We had a huge lead so those bogus calls thankfully didn't effect the outcome. However the regular season game had the Jennings play in endzone where he didn't maintain control throught the catch to the ground on his td. The driver one where he went out of bounds came back in and caught it for td on sideline, and the Ballard knee play not called a td. Anyone of those plays called correctly allows us to win tat game. Thank god we didn't need it to make playoffs but we had to win 3/4 down stretch just to make playoffs. That gb game would have made our road easier. Now you know how it feels to get jobbed by refs. No fun when u are on the other is it?

miked1958
09-25-2012, 07:49 PM
And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.Your team will not fall apart. To seasoned.if that had happened to Seattle or the rams or Cinn it could be demoralizing and be hard to shake off. I feel sorry for the soon to be 0-4 Saints. Gb is going to destroy them

Moke
09-25-2012, 08:12 PM

+1, very true.

OX1
09-25-2012, 08:23 PM

Only because your team thinks they 'just" beat themselves, when they really got pounded when you take
the calls into it.

sg92
09-25-2012, 11:22 PM
Most Giants fans don't care one way or another about the Packers (until it's time to beat them down in the playoffs at Lambeau).

Last night was a travesty for any real fan of the NFL though. Goodell needs to get his ego in check and get the real refs back. Then we can resume complaining about their bad calls (though the last few weeks has put that into perspective).

Rodgers12
09-26-2012, 01:11 AM
No Giant fans hate the Packers. You read the boards and that is obvious. We got robbed, were 2-1 and everyone knows it. The refs and the NFL are a joke. Honestly I hope we just kneel down every offensive play like we are talking about and just forfeit the rest of our games. This league is a joke.

Rodgers12
09-26-2012, 01:12 AM
Don't you have to have multiple championships in the past decade to be the Patriots of the NFC?
We still have 1 more then they do.

Joe Morrison
09-26-2012, 01:13 AM
No Giant fans hate the Packers. You read the boards and that is obvious. We got robbed, were 2-1 and everyone knows it. The refs and the NFL are a joke. Honestly I hope we just kneel down every offensive play like we are talking about and just forfeit the rest of our games. This league is a joke.
How about the chosen one scoring more than 12 points against the Seahawks?

Rodgers12
09-26-2012, 01:14 AM
not at all

there is no rivalry between you and us. none.

these Refs suck and that's a fact jack

Yes there is.

Joe Morrison
09-26-2012, 01:14 AM
Or did you just beat yourselves again?

Rodgers12
09-26-2012, 01:15 AM
We still won the game. Refs just took it away from us.

Joe Morrison
09-26-2012, 01:16 AM
We still won the game. Refs just took it away from us.
Didn't see that in the standings, Pack must have their own records, ones they won, ones they beat themselves, ones that they only score 12 points!

Rodgers12
09-26-2012, 01:18 AM
Didn't see that in the standings, Pack must have their own records, ones they won, ones they beat themselves, ones that they only score 12 points!
Dont worry the Giants will be 2-2 after Sunday night. Philly on the road, a team that OWNS you. I still love the Eagles for the gift they gave us. Miracle at the meadowlands in your house that got us in the playoffs.

Joe Morrison
09-26-2012, 01:21 AM
Dont worry the Giants will be 2-2 after Sunday night. Philly on the road, a team that OWNS you. I still love the Eagles for the gift they gave us. Miracle at the meadowlands in your house that got us in the playoffs.
Oh, you mean we beat ourselves that day, just kidding, we sucked and the Eagles beat us, can't wait to watch Sunday, haven't felt this good about playing them for a long time, still never a sure thing in the NFC East but feeling good.

Rodgers12
09-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Oh, you mean we beat ourselves that day, just kidding, we sucked and the Eagles beat us, can't wait to watch Sunday, haven't felt this good about playing them for a long time, still never a sure thing in the NFC East but feeling good.
I think I will just stick to watching the Michigan Wolverines every Saturday.

Joe Morrison
09-26-2012, 01:28 AM
I think I will just stick to watching the Michigan Wolverines every Saturday.

I like Notre Dame, can't we all just get along?

Rodgers12
09-26-2012, 01:34 AM
I like Notre Dame, can't we all just get along?
Im a J*** fan, that count?

Joe Morrison
09-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Im a J*** fan, that count?

Not big on round ball, have the Knicks and Nets.

OX1
09-26-2012, 02:00 AM

A little butt hurt that your not getting all kinds of packer love on a GIANTS message board?

Rodgers12
09-26-2012, 02:12 AM
I could care less. I know you guys dont like us. We dont like you either. I personally love that were hated. We were robbed of a game. Pretty soon were going to have a brawl break out in the league similar to the Pistons Pacers brawl in 2004. It will happen if this crap continues.

Cool Papa B.
09-26-2012, 02:43 AM
I could care less. I know you guys dont like us. We dont like you either. I personally love that were hated. We were robbed of a game. Pretty soon were going to have a brawl break out in the league similar to the Pistons Pacers brawl in 2004. It will happen if this crap continues.

Why do you keep saying the Giants don't like the Packers? The majority of Giants don't care either way about the Packers. You're not in our division, and we hardly play each other. It's like you're trying to create a rivalry where there is none.

If any thing, most Giants fans (the ones I know anyway) have a respect for the Packers and their history. BUT there is no rivalry. You should be focusing on your divsion and shoring up your OLine before your QB gets killed.

Drez
09-26-2012, 02:53 AM
Grow the **** up, *****.

Officials blow calls all the time. Just because now you're on the receiving end of the **** stick you're going to pout and cry like a little girl?

Sack up, Nancy. Life sucks. Wear a ****ing helmet.

Drez
09-26-2012, 02:56 AM
We still have 1 more then they do.No, you don't. In the past 10 years (which would be a decade, as opposed to this decade​) the Pats have 2 to your 1.

Drez
09-26-2012, 02:58 AM
I could care less. I know you guys dont like us. We dont like you either. I personally love that were hated. We were robbed of a game. Pretty soon were going to have a brawl break out in the league similar to the Pistons Pacers brawl in 2004. It will happen if this crap continues.And we were robbed of one against you guys last season.

Turnabout is fair play.

tonyt830
09-26-2012, 07:11 AM
And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.No hate for the Packers and no love or hate for the Seahawks. The replacement refs made a bad call at the end of the game, heck they have been making bad calls all season. But the Packers could have taken care of business sooner, and not put themselves in that situation at the end of the game. But I tip my hat to the Hawks D---8 sacks of Rodgers in the 1st half. They ran the ball pretty effective as well. Green Bay made some adjustments in the 2nd half, but the Hawks hung around and were able to get the W.

The Packers are a professional football team. Teams have to learn to put losses behind them and move on. The season is still young, plenty of football left to play. The Packers have time to bounce back, all is not lost.

miked1958
09-26-2012, 07:19 AM
I think I will just stick to watching the Michigan Wolverines every Saturday.How'd you like the way my Crimson Tide made Robinson and Michigan look ordinary.

miked1958
09-26-2012, 07:34 AM
I could care less. I know you guys dont like us. We dont like you either. I personally love that were hated. We were robbed of a game. Pretty soon were going to have a brawl break out in the league similar to the Pistons Pacers brawl in 2004. It will happen if this crap continues.It stings. We know. We have been on the receiving end of bad calls for years. Now I won't bring back up old threads of when it happened against you guys but, several packer fans came on here and defended obvious bad calls. We were bitter and were called sore losers. Some agreed the calls were horrible. Your team is on usually the recipient and benefits from the questionable calls more often then not. It's just nice to see the team always gets the benefit of the doubt from the regular refs, get it the other way around for once. How's it taste?

miked1958
09-26-2012, 07:39 AM
By the way. Do I agree you were robbed? Yes. However people in media and fans keep saying gb was aided several times on same drive to get down to that last play. Incorrect. It was the prior drive that ended with a fourth down drop by Tate in endzone. Sure gb could of took over and changed field position had the roughing call not been made or the sideline bogus PI. But remember oh all 3 packers scoring drives they were aided when drives were kept alive by questionable calls. So it goes both ways

GCGiant
09-26-2012, 07:48 AM
I haven't read the rest so if I am being redundant, I apologize.

When I first saw that play, my initial reaction was simultaneous possession. I thought it was a TD. (I was hoping for Seattle to win, so I may have been biased.) However, even after watching the replay, I was still not totally convinced that it was a cut and dried INT.

Stuff happens, though, and if something like this can cause the Pack to give-up and go home, then they were never championship caliber to begin with. IMO, part of being a pro is being able to accept adversity and feed off it rather than crumble.

I believe that if you would have asked anyone right before the last play, "Who deserves to win this game?", a majority of people would've said Seattle, based mostly on what they did in the 1st half. If you play poorly enough to allow it to come down to that, then you deserve whatever happens.

Joe Morrison
09-26-2012, 08:03 AM
I haven't read the rest so if I am being redundant, I apologize.

When I first saw that play, my initial reaction was simultaneous possession. I thought it was a TD. (I was hoping for Seattle to win, so I may have been biased.) However, even after watching the replay, I was still not totally convinced that it was a cut and dried INT.

Stuff happens, though, and if something like this can cause the Pack to give-up and go home, then they were never championship caliber to begin with. IMO, part of being a pro is being able to accept adversity and feed off it rather than crumble.

I believe that if you would have asked anyone right before the last play, "Who deserves to win this game?", a majority of people would've said Seattle, based mostly on what they did in the 1st half. If you play poorly enough to allow it to come down to that, then you deserve whatever happens.

That's what I've said all along, score more than 12 points, it was the Seahawks.

miked1958
09-26-2012, 09:17 AM
That's what I've said all along, score more than 12 points, it was the Seahawks.I get your point. But it is one of the harder places to win in NFL. loudest outdoor stadium. most teams go up there and have trouble

giantyankee1976
09-26-2012, 07:46 PM

they didn't beat us, we beat ourselves

tonyt830
09-27-2012, 06:31 AM
Dont worry the Giants will be 2-2 after Sunday night. Philly on the road, a team that OWNS you. I still love the Eagles for the gift they gave us. Miracle at the meadowlands in your house that got us in the playoffs.You are correct, the Eagles have been a thorn in our sides in recent history.

But you need to worry about a desperate New Orleans team trying to get their first win. By the way, I will be rooting for the Bears Monday night to beat the Cowboys, You better hope the Packers win Sunday. Should they lose and the Bears win, you guys will be looking up from the cellar in the NFC North. Fortunate for the Packers though that they beat the Bears in week 2.

ashleymarie
09-27-2012, 10:13 AM

Rodgers12, none of the Giants fans, players, coaches, front office etc made that call. We were innocent bystanders just like you were. It happened. Suck it up. You have no reason to say we HATE you or the pack. You say you are cheering for the Eagles, why not go post on their board?

Rodgers12
09-27-2012, 05:16 PM
Hope the Cowboys beat the Bears obviously it will help us and hurt the Giants at the same time.

ashleymarie
09-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Hope the Cowboys beat the Bears obviously it will help us and hurt the Giants at the same time.

C'mon. I know you are upset about the call. You are afraid your team won't bounce back and will go spiralling downward because of it. I don't think so. The Pack are fighters.

After our first loss this season I was sick, real sick. Didn't want to be around anyone. I still want to squish an ant when I think about it. No good will that do. We lost, nothing can take that away. But I can somehow bring myself out of my self pity and reengage. It's about all that is available, Rodgers12. You can do it. Your guys will make you proud again. You have got to shake your gloom. Happy Trails.

Moke
09-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Ask me if i care? Every weekend is a new thread on how you congratulate us and how you have some sort of excuse for your loss.

Personally, I want to like you, because I don't mind sports talk, but every darn weekend.....

DragonSoul
09-27-2012, 08:06 PM
And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.Yep I was happy (even though it sucks to lose that way).

Happened to us twice last year vs your team. No one cried for us and told us to move on. Karma sucks.

miked1958
09-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Hope the Cowboys beat the Bears obviously it will help us and hurt the Giants at the same time.Actually rooting for Pack this weekend to further bury the Saints and make them 0-4. People are saying that the Saints are in wrong place at wrong time after what happened to GB in Seattle. However it could be other way around. Saints are a desperate team and don't want to start season 0-4. If the pull off a win at Lambeau then both the saints and GB will be 1-3. Who would of thought that was even possible after watching those two on opening night in 2011

Rodgers12
09-28-2012, 12:25 AM
The Giants are easily my most hated team outside the North. Actually I hate the Lions alot less. Actually it would be better if they got to the playoffs and we crushed you guys in New York.

tonyt830
09-28-2012, 06:29 AM
Ask me if i care? Every weekend is a new thread on how you congratulate us and how you have some sort of excuse for your loss.

Personally, I want to like you, because I don't mind sports talk, but every darn weekend.....He goes on to make a congrats thread, then does his Jeckyl to Hyde move and starts hating on the Giants because all of the posters don't show sympathy for his Packers. I don't know what's wrong with this guy?

Moke
09-28-2012, 12:42 PM
He goes on to make a congrats thread, then does his Jeckyl to Hyde move and starts hating on the Giants because all of the posters don't show sympathy for his Packers. I don't know what's wrong with this guy?

Not sure - I just think he likes creating threads for attention. Thanks for the congratulations. I guess the Packers' forum is steaming with boredom and constant whining.

giantyankee1976
09-28-2012, 11:18 PM
The Giants are easily my most hated team outside the North. Actually I hate the Lions alot less. Actually it would be better if they got to the playoffs and we crushed you guys in New York.

rofl

what happened to you, seriously?

you were kind of cool at one point but now?

I really had nothing against the Pack, and still don't, but if YOU really represent so many of the fandom of the Pack, I might have to rethink it.

I have a good friend, who is from Wisconsin, he and his wife, and he never disrespects me or my Team. He is the epitome of class and he and I have a good laugh at the Bears and their fans.

You sir, strike me as a either a young snot-nosed kid playing at being grown or otherwise a pathetic "grown-up" who is overly obsessed with his Team.

Guess what? No team, no matter the sport, will win every game on their schedule.

Someone has to win, someone has to lose.

This is a game, a diversion, in a REAL world full of all kinds of socioeconomic problems, ethnic killing etc.

and you mean to whine, moan and ***** about a game in the PAST that HAS NO BEARING or MEANING on the real-for-real world?

go away.

tonyt830
09-29-2012, 07:21 PM
rofl

what happened to you, seriously?

you were kind of cool at one point but now?

I really had nothing against the Pack, and still don't, but if YOU really represent so many of the fandom of the Pack, I might have to rethink it.

I have a good friend, who is from Wisconsin, he and his wife, and he never disrespects me or my Team. He is the epitome of class and he and I have a good laugh at the Bears and their fans.

You sir, strike me as a either a young snot-nosed kid playing at being grown or otherwise a pathetic "grown-up" who is overly obsessed with his Team.

Guess what? No team, no matter the sport, will win every game on their schedule.

Someone has to win, someone has to lose.

This is a game, a diversion, in a REAL world full of all kinds of socioeconomic problems, ethnic killing etc.

and you mean to whine, moan and ***** about a game in the PAST that HAS NO BEARING or MEANING on the real-for-real world?

go away.great post! There's more to worry about in the world than a "supposed" rivalry that one fan seems to be obsessed with.

My wife and I too are friends with a couple that are from Wisonsin and are huge Packers fans, and they are a class act. The husband came over a month or so back when a tree had fallen in my yard from a storm. He brought his chainsaw and helped me to cut it up. We discussed the games from last year. We also talked about what Clay Matthews said regarding the Packers beating themselves and not giving the Giants any credit. His response was that Clay and others need to shut their mouths and go out and make plays, not excuses. He even invited us over for the Nov 25th game this year to watch on his big screen in his "Packers" room(spare room).

I also work with 2 guys originally from Chicago, who are big Bears fans. They show no disrespect to me or the Giants. We joke back and forth about the Bears and another co-worker who is a Packer fan.

giantyankee1976
09-30-2012, 02:53 PM
...because, in the end, it's only a game.

B-Red22
09-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Yep giants own the patriots and the patriots of the NFC. Makes sense.

niiiiiiice

B-Red22
09-30-2012, 03:42 PM
...because, in the end, it's only a game.

ONLY A GAME?!?!?!?!?!? lol

giantyankee1976
09-30-2012, 08:56 PM
ONLY A GAME?!?!?!?!?!? lol

??? what's so funny