PDA

View Full Version : Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw guarantees he'll play against Eagles

RoanokeFan
09-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw guarantees he'll play against Eagles; calls replacement ref situation "a circus"

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._guarante.html (http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2012/09/giants_ahmad_bradshaw_guarante.html)

Excerpt: "On Monday, Ahmad Bradshaw tweeted that he received great news and was cleared to return to practice after suffering a neck injury in Week 2 against the Buccaneers.

Today, the running back called the neck injury "a minor setback" and guaranteed that he'll be on the field against the Eagles Sunday night.

"You can guarantee it, man," Bradshaw said in an interview on ESPN Radio this afternoon. "You can guarantee I'll be out there fighting with my team."

The question now becomes how Bradshaw will be re-incorporated in the Giants gameplan after Andre Brown rushed 33 times for 184 yards and three touchdowns over the last six quarters in Bradshaw's absence.

Bradshaw said he hasn't heard from coaches that his role will be modified." Read more...

Eliscruzzz
09-25-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm happy that he is playing... Brown will still get his touches but I think it's great Bradshaw is playing he knows the intensity of the rivalry and will be extremely motivated after watching Brown tear it up. I for one think that Bradshaw with the combination of Brown will be the difference in the game, at least I hope so. It should be like this..... Bradshaw is proven and has done this for a long time I would've been shocked if they didn't start him.

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:26 PM
The Giants need a tandem running game. I hope this proves to be it. If Brown can continue his progression he will no doubt take the load off of Bradshaw which would be an advantage for the whole offensive scheme.. A young RB in Brown who is doing well and healthier Bradshaw.......lookout!!!

RoanokeFan
09-25-2012, 03:27 PM
The Giants need a tandem running game. I hope this proves to be it. If Brown can continue his progression he will no doubt take the load off of Bradshaw which would be an advantage for the whole offensive scheme.. A young RB in Brown who is doing well and healthier Bradshaw.......lookout!!!

You, my friend, have hit the nail on the head. Especially when you consider we should have our entire stable of wide receivers on the field.

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:28 PM
You, my friend, have hit the nail on the head

its all talk right now.......lets see it happen. It starts Sunday night

RoanokeFan
09-25-2012, 03:39 PM
its all talk right now.......lets see it happen. It starts Sunday night

Have faith, we seem to have developed a running game. If that's true, we should have a very potent offense.

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:40 PM
Have faith, we seem to have developed a running game. If that's true, we should have a very potent offense.
I do have faith and if it wains then you can always talk me up.......:)

RoanokeFan
09-25-2012, 03:41 PM
I do have faith and if it wains then you can always talk me up.......:)

Or down, as the case may be lol

ReiRiza
09-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Just keep running North and South we will be hard to beat.

GameTime
09-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Or down, as the case may be lol

:cool:

Captain Chaos
09-25-2012, 08:18 PM
I love the enthusiasm!!!!

Parademon
09-25-2012, 08:21 PM
We are as healthy going into this game as we have ever been these past couple of yrs..so if the Eagles still beat us this Sunday night, I would have to concede that they just have our number. That being said, if we play anywhere near as good as we played in Carolina, we are coming out of Philly with a W!

moosedrool
09-25-2012, 08:33 PM
We are as healthy going into this game as we have ever been these past couple of yrs..so if the Eagles still beat us this Sunday night, I would have to concede that they just have our number. That being said, if we play anywhere near as good as we played in Carolina, we are coming out of Philly with a W!

Vick got destroyed by Arizona las week, and he is a shell of his former self. I don't think the Eagles have a chance. GB and SF lost last week too. The Giants could be the best team in the NFC right now. Who has got it better than us?

Parademon
09-25-2012, 08:48 PM
Vick got destroyed by Arizona las week, and he is a shell of his former self. I don't think the Eagles have a chance. GB and SF lost last week too. The Giants could be the best team in the NFC right now. Who has got it better than us?

Ugh! Plz don't use that annoying quote the 49ers HC used last yr. I'll wait till midseason before I can access how good this Giants team is gonna be this yr. By then we should know what the identity of this team will be for the rest of the yr.