PDA

View Full Version : Blood Is In The Water, Do The Giants Smell It ?

BlueBlitzer
09-25-2012, 08:45 PM
Well they should. Vick alias " The Philly Pinata " ( Where everyone gets a Whack ) is looking more Charlie Brown than Superman. Isn't this the Pinhead that used the " D " word before the season ? ( Dynasty )

SlyFoxx
09-25-2012, 09:26 PM
Looking forward to watching the game but I'm still undecided on who to root for. I hate the Eagles with the white hot intensity of several stars and knowing that every loss they incur is another nail in the perennial loser coffin is always good. But the G-men are more of a threat to my Boys plan for world domination so a division loss there is cool too.

Think, think, think....

derekunion28
09-26-2012, 02:03 AM
sly i would worry bout fragile romo then our game........

EddieBlue
09-26-2012, 08:58 AM
Looking forward to watching the game but I'm still undecided on who to root for. I hate the Eagles with the white hot intensity of several stars and knowing that every loss they incur is another nail in the perennial loser coffin is always good. But the G-men are more of a threat to my Boys plan for world domination so a division loss there is cool too.

Think, think, think....

WORLD DOMINATION??? Funniest thing ive heard in a while. Im sure you realize that you have absolutely NO CHANCE of winning a superbowl this year. I know, I know...Rhomo has beautiful stats on paper.......hows his playoff record? his ability to be clutch? His ability to stay healthy? Seriously man...hes a pansy, and cant handle the pressure when its on the line. Obviously just an opinion, but somewhere in the back of your mind you need to see that.

SlyFoxx
09-26-2012, 11:08 AM
You really need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. I'm not a predictor of the future. I'm just a football fan who tunes in each week and sees what happens. So EddieBlueKreskin take your predictions and stick 'em where only your boyfriend will find them.

Ntegrase96
09-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Won't this be the first game in which Michael Vick doesn't have to face a legit secondary.

Thus far, Vick and the Eagles have faced tougher defenses that that of the Giants.

njg85m
09-26-2012, 12:18 PM
Won't this be the first game in which Michael Vick doesn't have to face a legit secondary.

Thus far, Vick and the Eagles have faced tougher defenses that that of the Giants.

Baltimore has given up 67 points so far, Cleveland 75, and Arizona only 40.

The Giants have given up 65...

Not sure your point makes any sense whatsoever.

njg85m
09-26-2012, 12:20 PM
BTW, the Giants are 2nd in the league in interceptions, behind only Atlanta.

Your point is making even less sense.

Rusty192
09-26-2012, 12:24 PM
hey Nte its all about the passrush. a secondary is only as good as the front four. Thats the way the Giants do it.

But then again the cowboys wouldn't know how to build a winning team....

Moke
09-26-2012, 12:29 PM
It's all about the pass-rush?

The season opener against the Cowboys says other-wise. Don't act like the secondary doesn't count for something.

njg85m
09-26-2012, 12:41 PM

The season opener against the Cowboys says other-wise. Don't act like the secondary doesn't count for something.

BINGO!
Why more people can't appreciate how much our secondary is OVER PERFORMING is beyond me, considering the injuries and inexperience we have.

The D-Line has no excuse when they under perform, however.

Ntegrase96
09-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Baltimore has given up 67 points so far, Cleveland 75, and Arizona only 40.

The Giants have given up 65...

Not sure your point makes any sense whatsoever.

And the 49ers have given up 65 points. The Giants defense is equally as good as the 9ers defense, right?

Ntegrase96
09-26-2012, 01:10 PM
hey Nte its all about the passrush. a secondary is only as good as the front four. Thats the way the Giants do it.

But then again the cowboys wouldn't know how to build a winning team....

That's a chicken before the egg conundrum. I've seen plenty of teams whose secondary makes up for their front four also

The best defenses are strong all the way around.

GameTime
09-26-2012, 02:02 PM
if the Giants ***** slap the Eagles this weekend then yes.....they smell the blood. If they take a dumpo then they are the blood.....

Rusty192
09-26-2012, 02:17 PM

The season opener against the Cowboys says other-wise. Don't act like the secondary doesn't count for something.first game of the season bro. Giants always suck the beginning of the season. to me, using that as an example is an anomaly.

How about how well they've done these past few games?? yeah no one likes to mention that........

Rusty192
09-26-2012, 02:24 PM
The best defenses are strong all the way around.Yeah, and depending on how their d-line gets to the QB decides if they win the game or not. Common knowledge if you have all day to throw, it doesn't matter how good you are back there.

A team like the Ravens was getting shredded by Michael Vick cuz he had plenty of time in the pocket.

This team's secondary was getting blasted last year and we won a SB because of our D-line play making our backend look good.

It is all about the D-line by and large.

Ntegrase96
09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Yeah, and depending on how their d-line gets to the QB decides if they win the game or not. Common knowledge if you have all day to throw, it doesn't matter how good you are back there.

A team like the Ravens was getting shredded by Michael Vick cuz he had plenty of time in the pocket.

This team's secondary was getting blasted last year and we won a SB because of our D-line play making our backend look good.

It is all about the D-line by and large.

True, if you have all day to throw, it doesn't matter how good the secondary is, someone will get open. But this is the NFL, and no offensive line can block all day as well. There are teams that can create plenty of coverage sacks and the front 7 benefits from the d-line. It's not the best way to build your team and it's certainly not all that common, but it's definitely possible.

True, your defense is D-line heavy and weaker on the back end. However, the Giants pass rush isn't exactly performing all that well so far this season. It is the Eagles defense who has the better pass rush (and better secondary on top of that). LB play is a wash thus far.

But it's a divisional game. All bets are off at any rate. No point in really diving into the the ins and outs of matchups in this game.

EddieBlue
09-26-2012, 02:48 PM
You really need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. I'm not a predictor of the future. I'm just a football fan who tunes in each week and sees what happens. So EddieBlueKreskin take your predictions and stick 'em where only your boyfriend will find them.

Obviously your NOT a predictor of the future. Also take your homo rhetoric someplace else.....k? I'm dating your mom.

Moke
09-26-2012, 03:08 PM
first game of the season bro. Giants always suck the beginning of the season. to me, using that as an example is an anomaly.

How about how well they've done these past few games?? yeah no one likes to mention that........

Josh Freeman actually still ripped the secondary apart.

Giants were much superior defense against the Panthers because our D-line went through their O-line like it was swizz cheese.

If you think our secondary has been good, good for you.

willholden
09-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Go Eagles Baby!

Ballllinnnnnnn
09-26-2012, 04:27 PM
And the 49ers have given up 65 points. The Giants defense is equally as good as the 9ers defense, right?

both teams are 2-1.....

Ntegrase96
09-26-2012, 04:34 PM
both teams are 2-1.....

Not exactly sure what this has to do with what I posted. Please elaborate.

TheEnigma
09-26-2012, 04:53 PM
Just like Sacks, Points Allowed isn't a clear indicator to the true picture. When the offense throws a pick six or your special teams unit fails to cover a kickoff/punt, your team is marked for the points allowed even though the defense has no blame in those situations. It also doesn't take into account how short or long of a field the defense has to protect before the opposing offense can put up points.

Rusty192
09-26-2012, 05:29 PM
Josh Freeman actually still ripped the secondary apart.

Giants were much superior defense against the Panthers because our D-line went through their O-line like it was swizz cheese.

If you think our secondary has been good, good for you.lol, I don't chief. but I think they are getting better. they had moments in the tampa game where their was improvement. Against the panthers they were very good. i thought our dline was looking up to form but their were times where Cam had the ball a while. We gave absolutely nothing deep to Cam where he is most dangerous on the deep ball.

Laurah1275
09-26-2012, 07:29 PM
if the Giants ***** slap the Eagles this weekend then yes.....they smell the blood. If they take a dumpo then they are the blood.....Eagles are gonna need a bigger boat. ;)

RoanokeFan
09-26-2012, 07:56 PM

Think, think, think....

If you can even consider rooting for the Eagles, Cowboy Nation should make you move

NASTI-D-AWSUM-O
09-26-2012, 10:05 PM
I love it when people make a claim or quote a bogus stat. They look like such idiots. Do a little research before ya shoot your mouth off there Monkey Star....

ashleymarie
09-27-2012, 04:04 AM
Go Eagles Baby!

Well I swear!! :(

Ntegrase96
09-27-2012, 10:50 AM
I love it when people make a claim or quote a bogus stat. They look like such idiots. Do a little research before ya shoot your mouth off there Monkey Star....

right, and what stat or claim might that be?

FBomb
09-27-2012, 11:06 AM
right, and what stat or claim might that be?

You know...the whole "Rhomo doesn't suck" stat/claim.....:cool:

OX1
09-27-2012, 11:15 AM

LOL!!!

Ntegrase96
09-27-2012, 11:20 AM

Hey man... that's my quarterback!

http://whatsupshopper.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/to-crying1-214x300.jpg

FBomb
09-27-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey man... that's my quarterback!

http://whatsupshopper.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/to-crying1-214x300.jpg

It's not right!!

Rusty192
09-27-2012, 04:09 PM
Thats not fer!

BlueBlitzer
09-28-2012, 09:26 PM
Michael Vick is a " Poor Man's " Cam Newton. and look what we did to

STUUUUUUUUUUUPER- DUCK!!. Vick is " Dead Man Walking ".

BuffyBlueII
09-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Michael Vick is a " Poor Man's " Cam Newton. and look what we did toSTUUUUUUUUUUUPER- DUCK!!. Vick is " Dead Man Walking ".I don't know about that. When both are on their game I think the dog torturing sociopath is better than Crybaby Cam

miked1958
09-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Well they should. Vick alias " The Philly Pinata " ( Where everyone gets a Whack ) is looking more Charlie Brown than Superman. Isn't this the Pinhead that used the " D " word before the season ? ( Dynasty )I smell it!!! All In!!!

GMan-67
09-30-2012, 02:46 PM
Vick is a couple shots away from taking his usual 4 game vacation ... i just hope that Foles character dont come in and magically beat us