PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles game is going to answer alot of questions

joemorrisforprez
09-26-2012, 05:02 PM
The Giants had a flat game against the Cowboys, followed by a Night & Day game v. the Bucs, and finally a dominating performance against the Panthers.

Sunday's game is going to go along way towards figuring out which of the last 3 weeks was the best barometer for assessing the Giants.

Front and center, we'll hopefully get a better feel for what is behind the success (or failure) of the Giants running game.

GMan-67
09-26-2012, 05:05 PM
nope, just week 4 ... nothing is won or lost in week 4

but let's WIN !!!! ... hate the Eagles

joemorrisforprez
09-26-2012, 05:08 PM
nope, just week 4 ... nothing is won or lost in week 4

but let's WIN !!!! ... hate the Eagles

Granted, it's just one game.....but usually by week 4, I can get a general idea of a teams strengths and weaknesses.

GameTime
09-26-2012, 05:15 PM
it could create more questions then it will answer.....

BParcells777
09-26-2012, 05:23 PM
Always fun to test ourselves against the Eagles

GameTime
09-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Always fun to test ourselves against the Eagles
the test is only fun if they win......:)

CDN_G-FAN
09-26-2012, 05:32 PM
sorta. Philly is as schizophrenic as we are.

i will feel better if we win easy, how could you not in a divisional game?

GameTime
09-26-2012, 05:34 PM

eeh....I think we are less schizo then they are at the moment. Vick is one hit away from the IR.
Their O seems a bit out of synch....

Eli TO Shockey
09-26-2012, 05:39 PM

Philly has major O-line issues. I just hope Fewell dials up the blitz. Not really worried about our offense..just hope we continue to be successful with our running game.

Keys the game : Copy Arizona, run for 5 yards a carry. The rest will take care of itself

edit: cant understimate turnovers, but that goes without saying.

BParcells777
09-26-2012, 06:12 PM
Lets hope the Eagles do not "beat themselves" too badly and we get a competitive game to watch

There are only about 5-6 teams ahead of us in the power rankings now and they are all straw dogs like Baltimore and Houston etc............teams which could not help but beat themselves for us

RoanokeFan
09-26-2012, 06:24 PM
One of the questions answered might e Andy Reid's future. I think we invented the defense to contain and hammer Michael Vick and I don't see any reason not to think we're going to do that again. I wish Hosley was practicing, but Will Hill is available and Amukamara seems to be more comfortable. Webster will have some sort of cast on his hand so we'll have to see how that hampers him, if at all.

giantsfam04
09-26-2012, 06:34 PM
It is week 4 but this is a huge game, as close to a must win as you can get. We don't want to go 0-2 in the division and not to mention we play Philly to close out the season. Don't want to leave it up to the last game of the year again.

Captain Chaos
09-26-2012, 06:36 PM
No matter what happens there will be questions, always is.

RoanokeFan
09-26-2012, 06:38 PM
No matter what happens there will be questions, always is.

That is an understatement

GameTime
09-26-2012, 06:40 PM
One of the questions answered might e Andy Reid's future. I think we invented the defense to contain and hammer Michael Vick and I don't see any reason not to think we're going to do that again. I wish Hosley was practicing, but Will Hill is available and Amukamara seems to be more comfortable. Webster will have some sort of cast on his hand so we'll have to see how that hampers him, if at all.
they need to send Web on a corner blitz and "hammer" Vick with his cast

RoanokeFan
09-26-2012, 06:42 PM
they need to send Web on a corner blitz and "hammer" Vick with his cast

I was actually thinking about that lol Imagine the impact to Vick's hand/arm by swiping at the ball with a cast on?

GameTime
09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
I was actually thinking about that lol Imagine the impact to Vick's hand/arm by swiping at the ball with a cast on?
Imagine it??....I am currently doing a water color of it....lol

RoanokeFan
09-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Imagine it??....I am currently doing a water color of it....lol

Dork

GameTime
09-26-2012, 06:59 PM
Dork
it was kinda dumb but I couldnt think of anything else...

the other day you called me a tool and now and I am a dork...
thanks Pal....:D

Diamondring
09-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Giants should play hard and win this game with all of the weapons they have. Giants better beat the Egals or bigman will cry a river. I know we are way better than them cause of the talent level in our players. I may underestimate the Eagles cause they can turn it around.

SackingMyths
09-26-2012, 09:32 PM
I really, really hope Hosley plays. I picture him harassing and flushing Vick right into the waiting arms of JPP, Tuck and Osi all night long...and probably grabbing a sack or two for himself while he's at it.

Vicks' still got the awareness of a rookie...oblivious to DB blitzes after all these years