PDA

View Full Version : Schedule

elismom
09-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Anyone agree that we need to get to 5-1? I mean we have a tough schedule coming up. If we can hammer out an eagle win and then roll up on Cleveland we can be 5-1.

As you were people

Eli TO Shockey
09-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Anyone agree that we need to get to 5-1? I mean we have a tough schedule coming up. If we can hammer out an eagle win and then roll up on Cleveland we can be 5-1.

As you were people

I'm not a mathematician or anything, but wouldn't that make us 4-1? just sayin..;)

elismom
09-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Wait your right. I tought we were 3-1. LOL! Nice catch eli to shockey

elismom
09-26-2012, 05:41 PM
then I guess we better beat San Fran. But I don't like that game at all

Eli TO Shockey
09-26-2012, 05:44 PM
yea ill be in SF for that one. 4-2 after the SF game would be ideal

elismom
09-26-2012, 05:48 PM
yea ill be in SF for that one. 4-2 after the SF game would be ideal

Can't disagree with that. If we win at San Fran again after the playoffs I'll quit and root for the Jets. But I never know with this kid. We have a shot every single week. He is finally playing the way a super elite QB would. I never really thought u wouldb e super elite. I thought a good qb with a stout running attack and talent around him. But now we are in every single game. Remindds me of the 90's when young, montana, boomer, dan the man and the rest of those guys would just sling it around the field. Teams are so even now adays that alpha dogs aren't as big a deal as they use to be. Case in pt. Big Ben, Rodgers. Everyone needs talent around them now, to many athletes on the field

Eli TO Shockey
09-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Can't disagree with that. If we win at San Fran again after the playoffs I'll quit and root for the Jets. But I never know with this kid. We have a shot every single week. He is finally playing the way a super elite QB would. I never really thought u wouldb e super elite. I thought a good qb with a stout running attack and talent around him. But now we are in every single game. Remindds me of the 90's when young, montana, boomer, dan the man and the rest of those guys would just sling it around the field. Teams are so even now adays that alpha dogs aren't as big a deal as they use to be. Case in pt. Big Ben, Rodgers. Everyone needs talent around them now, to many athletes on the field

Strange. You'd figure out of all the doubters, that Elis mom would be the one to actually see his true potential from the beginning. :P

ShakeandBake
09-26-2012, 05:53 PM
San Fran is our toughest game on the schedule IMO. A win against philthy this week would be nice, 0-2 in the division will be a tough hole to dig out of with our schedule.

elismom
09-26-2012, 05:57 PM
Strange. You'd figure out of all the doubters, that Elis mom would be the one to actually see his true potential from the beginning. :P

I wonder if Eli follows me, wondering "is that really my mom"

CruzSoldier
09-26-2012, 06:07 PM
I think people souldn't take Cleveland lightly because even though they lose they stay close in most games and manage to lose usually by 7 points or less.
Also I don't think they will get destroyed by the Ravens like so many people think but I think they will lose because they can't score.

elismom
09-26-2012, 06:09 PM
I think people souldn't take Cleveland lightly because even though they lose they stay close in most games and manage to lose usually by 7 points or less.
Also I don't think they will get destroyed by the Ravens like so many people think but I think they will lose because they can't score.

If we lose to Cleveland then we are not who we thought we were. Those are must must wins with this type of schedule. As a fan I can overlook, the team thats another story

giantsfam04
09-26-2012, 06:40 PM
We have a history of loosing to teams we should beat, skins x2 seahawks last year.

Captain Chaos
09-26-2012, 06:41 PM
The second half of our schedule is going to be a MF'er.....