12-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Not capitalizing on turnovers, dropped balls,
penalties, and turnovers.

FBomb
12-18-2011, 03:38 PM
lol......this was theEXACTtextbook definition of a "team loss"

HeGoesDeep
12-18-2011, 03:40 PM
every aspect of the giants SUCKED today! ( besides j.p.p )

BlueSanta
12-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Really? the offense lost?

Can you even tell me the name of the Skins punter without looking it up? What does that tell you about how well we stopped the skins?

we lost in every phase.

NWKEffectElement
12-18-2011, 03:44 PM

Can you even tell me the name of the Skins punter without looking it up? What does that tell you about how well we stopped the skins?

we lost in every phase.

Redskins punted 4 times. Try again.

NWKEffectElement
12-18-2011, 03:48 PM

The D and ST were playing great at the start of the game until the offense blew it.

Sarcasman
12-18-2011, 03:53 PM

They certainly were 50% responsible.

Sarcasman
12-18-2011, 03:53 PM

The D and ST were playing great at the start of the game until the offense blew it.

LOL!

Vtgmenfan89
12-18-2011, 03:54 PM
When the defense makes two great plays early and gives your offense opportunities early which theydo nothing with, hence tiring out the defense and keeping them out there after 3 and out after 3 and out, its the offenses fault

Down-lifer
12-18-2011, 03:54 PM
penalties, and turnovers.mostly Nicks and Mario.

FBomb
12-18-2011, 03:55 PM

The D and ST were playing great at the start of the game until the offense blew it.</P>

You're delusional. Rex Grossman made our D look better early in the game by throwing right to us and ST didn't do anything better than what they have done all year. No big returns....no pinning them inside the 10......can't keep the ball from going into the endzone and Tynes' big whiff and barely made another one.</P>

Just stop already. Other than a handfull of really good plays by an equally small amount of players....this team sucked. Laying it all on the O is rediculous.</P>

fizzlestick
12-18-2011, 03:56 PM
penalties, and turnovers.mostly Nicks and Mario.
and the line.

Sarcasman
12-18-2011, 04:01 PM
When the defense makes two great plays early and gives your offense opportunities early which theydo nothing with, hence tiring out the defense and keeping them out there after 3 and out after 3 and out, its the offenses fault

Wow, Justin Tuck's mom is posting now....

Hey mom, the excuse "my son got tired from having to play" is not really helping him very much..

guerilla
12-18-2011, 04:01 PM

we lost in every phase.

Redskins punted 4 times. Try again.

LOL...the whole game?...LOL

Over 60 minutes of football they punted 4 times? The defense must've really did its job.

yshock
12-18-2011, 04:10 PM
the whole team lose this game period.

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 04:10 PM

Besides the score, the giants outgained them by 56 yards. The Redskins, however, were over 50% on 3rd down conversions.

rebelfan1966
12-18-2011, 04:11 PM
the whole team lose this game period.</P>

+1</P>

I would add, the organization, from Reese on down through Coughlin, Fewell, Gilbride, and the players lost this game..... </P>

giantsforce
12-18-2011, 04:12 PM

we lost in every phase.

Redskins punted 4 times. Try again.Not because we stopped them. They punted because they stopped themselves.

NYGFaninILL
12-18-2011, 04:13 PM

we lost in every phase.

Redskins punted 4 times. Try again.Not because we stopped them. They punted because they stopped themselves.

I disagree with you a lot, giantsforce, but I really like that quote. It sounded like something a zen master would say

mrg3
12-18-2011, 04:18 PM
The whole team lost, Coaches included, They werent ready from the beginning. I.m a big Coughlin supporter, Why werent they ready? Fewll is horrible. Rolle should learn to tackle with his MOUTH. I was at the Tampa game last night. I felt like I was watching the same game over again today. Just disgusted Who ever comes out of the East is going no where. Might as well get a better Draft Pick and Schedule. This team Flat out Quit today, Except JPP.

Harooni
12-18-2011, 04:44 PM
i agree gilbride is mostly at fault for going for homeruns off rex's turnovers.

the offense did nothing the first half and the D was on field forever.

also you get 2 turnovers and dont score and you give them 3 thats going to kill you everytime. and BJ fumbled and got lucky the drops and the bad play calling and oline penalties.

but of course fewell will be the scape goat.

FBomb
12-18-2011, 06:02 PM
i agree gilbride is mostly at fault for going for homeruns off rex's turnovers.

the offense did nothing the first half and the D was on field forever.

also you get 2 turnovers and dont score and you give them 3 thats going to kill you everytime. and BJ fumbled and got lucky the drops and the bad play calling and oline penalties.

but of course fewell will be the scape goat.
</P>

What are you talking about? I haven't seen one person say the defense is totally to blame in this game. </P>

You've blamed the offense for EVERY bad game our defense has played this season and I'm starting to think that you are pulling everyones leg with this "our defense is the victim of a bad offense" theory. It's just far too illogical an opinion to take seriously anymore. </P>

</P>

TrueBlue@NYC
12-18-2011, 06:52 PM
They lost in all three phases og the game today. Offense, defense and ST's.

What today showed is just how bad this team is when Eli isn't playing lights out. I know the rest of the offense wasn't great but Eli struggled alot this game and really forced the ball downfield and made bad decisions as well.

And the defense was atrocious today. They got the two gimmie picks early in the game, neither of which put the offense in good field position, and had the 4th down stop.

Other than that, the skins drove up and down the field on them all game. The skins, with a young and banged up OL, a streaky and mistake prone QB and no elite threats on the outside converted multiple 3rd and longs very easily.

The room for error is now zero if they want to make the playoffs.