PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 most hated teams

Rodgers12
09-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Who are they in the league right now?

BMW
09-27-2012, 02:26 AM
Only teams I hate are every team in the division, Eagles/Cowboys/Redskins. Some teams I dislike but not hate.

DragonSoul
09-27-2012, 02:26 AM
Pats - League
Eagles
Cowboys
Saints
Rams maybe... Id go with the top 3.

crossouttheeyes
09-27-2012, 02:30 AM
Cowboys
Eagles
Patriots
Jets (I didn't hate them or even dislike them until Rex Ryan became their coach)

I guess I'd put the Redskins in the 5th spot, but I honestly don't care about them enough to hate them and I don't think we've ever played an interesting game against them.

fizzlesticks
09-27-2012, 02:32 AM
Eagles
Cowboys
Pats
Packers
Steelers

TheBookOfEli
09-27-2012, 02:37 AM
1. Eagles
2. Cowboys
3. Seahawks
4. Redskins
5. Saints

Giantz4Life
09-27-2012, 02:39 AM
In order.....

1. Eagles - there are no words that could summarize my hatred for this franchise
2. Cowboys - they are a close second
3. Skins - It's only right they are third
4. Jets - I know a lot of annoying Jets fans
5. Packers - I just think Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews are arrogant d-bags.

Don't really hate the Pats because we have owned them for the past half decade, and I respect Belichick a lot.

Mlerman17
09-27-2012, 02:40 AM
Eagles eagles eagles cowboys cowboys cowboys (not the red skins much anymore cuz they are almost always out of contention)

Beelzeboss
09-27-2012, 02:43 AM
1.Cowboys
2.Eagles
3.Redskins
4.Saints
5.Packers

ashleymarie
09-27-2012, 05:33 AM
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Eagles

Rat_bastich
09-27-2012, 05:56 AM
In no particular order:

Cowboys-not much to be said here.

Eagles-for what the owner is doing to Reid at the worst time and the fact they put all their eggs in one basket behind Vick who has been healthy...what...one or two seasons.

New Orleans-stop whining and do something. A bunch of wenches.

Jets-a bunch of primadonnas.

Redskins-irrelevant team, but the Shannahans can make anyone hate this team.

Bonus: Chicago-Cutler is the biggest cry baby of them all. Love to see him pout and cause dissension in the players. Keep up the good work.

Captain Chaos
09-27-2012, 06:08 AM
I don't know how you can't have the Jets and our division rivals....

tonyt830
09-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins(to a point. maybe not as hated, but they are in by default since they are in our division), Saints(they have had our number over the passed few years), Patriots(hatred towards them since 2007. And I know we beat them 2 times in recent Superbowls, but they are an arrogant bunch). I would list the Jets as a close 5th as well. Like another poster mentioned, I really had nothing against them until Rex Ryan became their head coach.

In the next couple of years we might be able to put the 49ers on that list. They were one of our top 5 rivals in the 80s and early 90s.

Marvelousmik
09-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Cowboys
Eagles

even after everything the eagles has done to us the past few years and all the trash mccoy has been talking?

giantyankee1976
09-27-2012, 07:15 AM
eagles
cowboys
skins, just because
niners
not hate, but strong dislike: bears, bucs, falcons
all else indifference too

miked1958
09-27-2012, 10:31 AM
but this is tailored to us and we are in the NFCE. I think his question was in GENERAL who are the 5 most hated teams. For us all the above could be true with our NFCE Rivals toping the list and always adding the Jets and Pats. For GB it would prob be their Div Rivals and maybe we are on the list due to the 2 NFCCGs.

but to answer the question. League wide with all NFL fans voting...

Prob be

1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Giants
4. Philly
5. Raiders/ravens/GB

And the perception would be Pats because of the way the won 3/4 SBs and the unbeaten season even though they lost in SB and then getting there again 4yrs later. Steelers due to their success in past 15yrs. Giants because they are in NY and everyone hates NY outside NY because they think we have all the money bec of the big market and two recent SB wins. Philly cause they are just looked at as dirty over the years. Raiders and ravens for same reason as philly but not so much in recent past.. GB because of recent success and the Discount double check. lol

GiantWarfare
09-28-2012, 04:02 AM
Seething white hot hatred - Eagles

-- THEN A BIG GAP --

General hatred - Cowboys, Skins (by default)

Strong dislike - Niners, Saints, Jets (Rex Ryan era)

Dislike - Packers (due to their fans after we whupped em, as well as Clay Matthews) Pats, Ravens

Flip Empty
09-28-2012, 05:09 AM
No real hatred but, Cowboys, Eagles, Jets Vikings and Steelers.

Cool Papa B.
09-28-2012, 08:55 AM
If you took a survey of fans across the country I think it would read somethimg like this:

1) Patriots. Because of Belichik
2) Cowboys
3) Lions. Because of their dirty play, and thie coach Shwartz.
4) Jets. Because Rex Ryan's big mouth
5) Saints. Their feel good story has turned sour because of bounty-gate.

Moke
09-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Eagles, Jets, Cowboys, Patriots, Packers

Rudyy
09-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Eagles- Oh God..
Cowboys- Losers
Jets- They think everything we do is lucky, meanwhile, their franchise has been unlucky. Shut up losers.
Saints- I don't like their style of play
Packers- "WE BEAT OURSELVES"

I don't have the Redskins up there because they are irrelevant. Yes they swept us last year, but in reality, we own them. The entire division owns them. I don't even care about them.

Moke
09-28-2012, 12:08 PM
Redskins? Who are they? I actually don't mind losing to the Skins. I don't go get upset about it like I do with the Eagles.

NYfanatic
09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
My hated
1. Patriots - Boston Sucks and Tom Brady and Cheating ways
2. Jets - Annoying, ignorant fans. Jealous like crazy. Terrible Sanchez and Ryan.
3. Eagles - Fans, Vick all suck
4. Cowboys - Overrated and goes no where (romo).
5. Redskins - Over-hyped RG3 and a divison rival.
6. Saints - Drew Greedy, saints fans all think they deserve everything because of katrina, bountygate, team destroyed us last year and the saints team all laughed about it. Hope we get revenge this year.
7. Panthers - Because of the over-hyped cam newton. But Im glad we thrashed then and their fans who think cam is better then everything.
Besides that I dont have a huge hatred for any other team but the Niners are creeping up my list. Their seems to be too much bandwagoners in my area liking them and it annoys me.