PDA

View Full Version : I Am Embarrassed To Be A Giants Fan

giants2thebowl
12-18-2011, 04:37 PM
This team plays with no passion. We are the joke of the league.

ngk4567
12-18-2011, 04:41 PM
+1. They bring a new meaning to the word suc. This defense couldn't stop my grandma whose in a wheel chair. Offense just wasn't focused today.

PIERCEnumber58rules
12-18-2011, 04:41 PM
I agree. I'm not embarrassed though; Just disgusted with how stupid and soft and heartless and gutless our players and coaches are. Total misuse of talent, assuming we have talent. Not that talent means anything when your players don't give a crap. I will always root for the uniform, but it's hard to like alot of the players currently wearing the uniform.

barran21
12-18-2011, 04:42 PM
This new stadium sucks, NFC east teams come in here and beat down down every time...

natefit
12-18-2011, 04:44 PM
TIme to put the NYG gear away again for the winter. For the 3rd yr in a row early.

midnite_nj
12-18-2011, 04:46 PM
I agree. I'm not embarrassed though; Just disgusted with how stupid and soft and heartless and gutless our players and coaches are. Total misuse of talent, assuming we have talent. Not that talent means anything when your players don't give a crap. I will always root for the uniform, but it's hard to like alot of the players currently wearing the uniform. Plus 1. Bunch of pansies on defense. Its like they all have down syndrome. Dont get me started on Antrell. The dude is too hollywood. Actions speak louder than words. F-in big mouth. Shut up and play.</P>

Giantz4Life
12-18-2011, 04:47 PM
This team plays with no passion. We are the joke of the league.
Well we've been seeing this for a while so are you really surprised? They don't play their game against bad teams which is baffling.

No matter how bad they may play, or not show up when expected I will never be embarrassed to be a Giants fan.

They give me severe anxiety and frustration and an overall sense of severe disappointment, but I will never be embarrassed to be a fan. I love my Giants more than anything on earth except for my family, friends, and music.

JimC
12-18-2011, 04:49 PM
I wonder how the ownwers feel.</P>

I feel badly for those folks that paid all thaqt money for PSL's and season tickets.</P>

Tuckit91
12-18-2011, 04:50 PM
I am never embarrassed to be a Giants fan!! Now i am embarrassed of how they played today!