PDA

View Full Version : 1410 more yards

giants-_-
09-27-2012, 07:18 AM
And Eli Manning will have 30k passing yards, i am looking at some of the nfl records and stuff and damn was i surprised if eli plays for 8-10 more years he will be right in the top.

Flip Empty
09-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Hard to see him playing another ten years. I say around six and he'll walk away

ashleymarie
09-27-2012, 07:25 AM
And Eli Manning will have 30k passing yards, i am looking at some of the nfl records and stuff and damn was i surprised if eli plays for 8-10 more years he will be right in the top.

That's wonderful but do you think Eli can play effectively another 10 yrs? Good for us if he can but I'm a bit skeptical. :)

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 07:35 AM
That's wonderful but do you think Eli can play effectively another 10 yrs? Good for us if he can but I'm a bit skeptical. :)

That's the question.

Rat_bastich
09-27-2012, 07:43 AM
Definitely alot of factors to take into account. Receiving corps changes, change in philosophies/coaching staff, health of Eli, etc.

Eventually they'll have to start looking for an heir apparent. The good thing at this point is he has not shown any wear or tear and seems to be getting better, while his brother seems to be in the decline albeit he did miss a year of football.

BlueSanta
09-27-2012, 07:47 AM
Ill say it again, people need to enjoy this while we have it because it will not last forever.

ashleymarie
09-27-2012, 08:04 AM
Definitely alot of factors to take into account. Receiving corps changes, change in philosophies/coaching staff, health of Eli, etc.

Eventually they'll have to start looking for an heir apparent. The good thing at this point is he has not shown any wear or tear and seems to be getting better, while his brother seems to be in the decline albeit he did miss a year of football.

The mighty Peyton is aging out, so will Eli. It's sad when this happens to those players we count on year in and out.

elismom
09-27-2012, 08:10 AM

Why? Peyton suffered an amazing injury to his neck and he is in yr 17. 6-8 yrs would be accurate I suppose

Morehead State
09-27-2012, 11:01 AM
Why? Peyton suffered an amazing injury to his neck and he is in yr 17. 6-8 yrs would be accurate I suppose
He's in year 15. More **** you're making up.

FBomb
09-27-2012, 11:03 AM
Just win. Everything else is just talking points for haters/homers.

Morehead State
09-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Couldn't agree more. just go play and win games for our team. I couldn't care less how many yards he throws for. This preoccupation with the accumulation of stats is silly stuff.
I promise you, Eli cares even less about his stats than I do.

Kruunch
09-27-2012, 11:10 AM
Couldn't agree more. just go play and win games for our team. I couldn't care less how many yards he throws for. This preoccupation with the accumulation of stats is silly stuff.
I promise you, Eli cares even less about his stats than I do.

Lies ... it's a well known fact that Eli's level of play is solely dictated by these boards.

CowboysSuck
09-27-2012, 11:13 AM

Peyton is also like 6 or 7 years older and has played 6 or 7 more season than Eli...

jakegibbs
09-27-2012, 11:15 AM

Doesn't have to play that long to be the all time NYFG QB. He's closing in on Phil Simms & passed everyone.

Flip Empty
09-27-2012, 11:17 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/x35vs.jpg

Morehead State
09-27-2012, 11:20 AM
WHO CARES!!!!

Wanna know who's on the list of all time passing yards?

7- Vinny Testeverde
8- Drew Bledsoe
11- Kerry Collins
15 David Kreig

It means next to nothing people.

Just go win games for God's sake!
What is this silly obsession with passing yards?

drewz
09-27-2012, 11:49 AM

Yep. In another 2-3 years, you'll see Eli's successor being drafted

Snappinnecks
09-27-2012, 12:15 PM

God...The thought of him leaving or retiring...Yikes!