PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the injury report on Giants.com?

TroyArcher
09-27-2012, 11:48 AM
It is 8 days old. Someone is sleeping on the job.

CowboysSuck
09-27-2012, 12:01 PM
I've never really liked the giants.com home page. I mean I use it..interviews...ocassional news etc. But it just seems like they could do a better job.

I guess you could listen to Coughlins post practice presser for the most recent news.

Rolle: Practicing
Webster: Practicing
AB1: practicing
Hixon: Practicing
Ojomo: Practicing

Rivers: Not practicing
Hosley: Not practicing
Coe: Limited

Thats the only news i have heard

CowboysSuck
09-27-2012, 12:02 PM
btw, what the heck are the Giants doing with Adewale Ojomo? Are we just keeping him hush-hush until next year or until we need him? I've seen the Giants do fishy things with players like this before...I'm sensing he will be a big part of our team in the coming years.

GiantRoc
09-27-2012, 02:34 PM
I think Ojomo was hurt for a bit. Think they were just bringinghim back slow. I could be mistaken though.

GMan-67
09-27-2012, 02:36 PM
btw, what the heck are the Giants doing with Adewale Ojomo? Are we just keeping him hush-hush until next year or until we need him? I've seen the Giants do fishy things with players like this before...I'm sensing he will be a big part of our team in the coming years.

hamstring, just healed

TheAnalyst
09-27-2012, 02:37 PM
I've never really liked the giants.com home page. I mean I use it..interviews...ocassional news etc. But it just seems like they could do a better job.

I guess you could listen to Coughlins post practice presser for the most recent news.

Rolle: Practicing
Webster: Practicing
AB1: practicing
Hixon: Practicing
Ojomo: Practicing

Rivers: Not practicing
Hosley: Not practicing
Coe: Limited

Thats the only news i have heard

Nicks practiced.

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 02:58 PM

He is practicing today

Deschi
09-27-2012, 03:03 PM
didn't he say rolle was not practicing today?

RoanokeFan
09-27-2012, 03:06 PM
didn't he say rolle was not practicing today?

Rolle is not practicing today